Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 32173
-
07-25-22 18:14 #21943Senior Member

Posts: 100No I was not paid to write that, I just put in a review what my experience is. I've posted many reviews in Harrisonburg Gettysburg Martinsburg Northern Virginia on various escorts, ACS and massage parlors.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
I'm sorry if you walked in there 3 different times and had to turn around. The Luci I saw was not one that would make you turn heel and walk out immediately. I don't get hung up providing a physical description of these ladies. Asians are all petite small breasted not much ass, but I'll say Luci did have a bit more than the typical. As long as they're not fat and have all the required parts it's I'm good to go.
I enjoyed her, and she was a nice girl. I stated she "said" she was 29, I don't know, I can't correctly guess the age of these ladies. Of course as you say to each his own, I'm 62, so any decent looking gal still trim with a good body from 30 to 50, flirty and friendly works for me I don't care what their age is. I've been to other places and have just gotten lucky I guess, I reviewed a place In Annandale last year where I got a very nice 30 something Asian who provided everything I wanted. But the next guy that did a review said he didn't get her and it wasn't so great Hey that's what happens. They move on.
I'm not sure what you're looking for, but you won't find it in these places evidently. You're going to have to move up to the Tryst and Eros girls.
-
07-25-22 17:42 #21942Senior Member

Posts: 51Recordings
Should also add that this outfit takes recordings of dreams. But in this age of technology I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of providers do this for safety of other reasons.
Originally Posted by BahhumBug
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 17:28 #21941Senior Member

Posts: 51Tara
She's quoted me 260. Haven't taken her up on the offer yet though.
Originally Posted by Barlon
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 17:26 #21940Senior Member

Posts: 51Lucy
Unfortunate this was a waste of time for me. I have seen Anny before. She has mixed reviews on this forum and other sites. My experience mirrored some of the negative reviews and I wouldn't repeat with her. Lucy is part of the same outfit and I was hoping things would be different, but it was about the same. I would consider this outfit a LCS, only difference is you know who you will get. Service was rushed. I paid 200 for the hour, expecting to get two pops and was out in less than 30. Lucy's body is neither petite (meaning small, trim figured) nor well kept. There are photos (photo-shopped or not her) of her out there, add about 20-30 lbs to the mid section and that's what you will get. Didn't really find he attractive, and wouldn't repeat either. For the price of admission, there are better outfits out there charging 120 hh where you'll get a girl who is an 8 or more. Save your money!
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 17:13 #21939Senior Member

Posts: 51Actual Damage
160 hh or 200 h.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:50 #21938Senior Member

Posts: 103Everyone has their price
I've seen Tara multiple times for massages, haircuts and waxing. She does do FS if you are loyal to her and respectful. I had a session with her last August that was FS that was covered. Last week I had a massage session which resulted in me doing DATY to her. FS if I remember was 350 but the last week massage session was like 120 but she didn't charge me for the Daty. She's good people and if you treat her right and so her loyalty, she'll open up more.
Originally Posted by Phil86
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 15:00 #21937Regular Member

Posts: 10Beer goggles
I wonder if we are talking about the same person. The door opened and out comes a grandma. Turned around and walked away.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 14:44 #21936Senior Member

Posts: 43Awesome time with Tara
Visited Tara after a small gap, texted her for a appointment, she replies fast and easy to schedule. Went to her place 15 min early. She invited me right in. Got naked and on the table. She got naked too and started the massage. She provides great massage almost CMT level with nice teasing on the side. She is fun and can hold a good conversation while massaging. On the flip, was allowed to explore her boobs. Had my jr between her boobs and finished me off with HJ. I never tested her limits, she says she does not give BJ or FS. I am there for a great massage which I get everytime. She does not advertise much, if you want to meet her. Here is her number 703-three zero three-6765.
-
07-25-22 12:58 #21935Senior Member

Posts: 115Unfortunately this was a waste of time for me. After confirming she later pushed back 30 minutes. When I arrived she wasn't ready. She had me wait basically an hour for her to start. Then after about a 15 minute massage she says "oh it's 11:45 and I have a 12". I was very pissed. Told her that "clients time is just as valuable as yours". Also that word travels fast both good and bad. Will recommend her to anyone.
Originally Posted by RidgeRacer
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 12:05 #21934Regular Member

Posts: 1M&Y Wellness. Fairfax
Just been to M&Y Wellness in Fairfax. There is no extra in this place. The provider didn't even give me a chance to flip and firmly rejected any requests for any tips. The massage is average at best. Just don't waste your time and money.
-
07-25-22 11:45 #21933Senior Member

Posts: 211May Wellness
May Wellness is different than "M&Y Wellness". See my recent post. May Wellness comes up in google searches; it also used to be known as Ashley's Wellness Spa.
Originally Posted by SteveSmithAbq
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 10:33 #21932Senior Member

Posts: 225Full Body Care
Was the full damage 1.2 or, more likely 2.0? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
Rhino.
-
07-25-22 09:11 #21931Senior Member

Posts: 49All good points. I guess I was being overly cautious and, as you pointed out, the damage was already done. It was just so far outside my experience. I'm not a complete newbie, but my experience has been, "you take care of me?" "Yes," deed done and paid. Once or twice I've been asked how much I have, but rarely have I had someone list a dollar amount and say that that's the cost for sex. I guess I'll lighten up.
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 08:08 #21930Senior Member

Posts: 115"Full Body Care" Tysons
Had the opportunity to have a dream in this place. It's in Vienna and is advertised by a Latina named Anny. I have one complaint and that is texting takes forever with her. She says it's because of her phone service so it's better to call. Anyways, Anny wasn't available but she said I could see Lucy. I arrived and was given the apartment number. It is in a complex that has several other providers there. Crazy to have that much action in one place.
I walk in and Lucy is an attractive older (late 40's maybe early 50's) Latin woman. Great well kept body with a nice set of B'a and a very nice a $$. Her English isn't great but I didn't mind. She had on a little robe and when we got into the room she removed it to reveal a lace nightie. I knew it was going to be good.
Massage was decent, no real training. Lots of teasing while laying face down. Reaching under a few time la to see what was there. Also reached across putting those tatas on my back a few times. On the flip she began to tease and play. She removed the nightie and got on the bed next to me with her very nice ass in my face while she played some more. She then grabbed a cover and began CBJ. It was decent but can tell it's all new to her. She seemed a little nervous. She then motioned for me to get on top and I did. A few minutes of missionary then I asked her to flip. She is petite and was hoping I was finished. We did doggy for a bit but the pop wasn't happening. I removed the cover and she laid down giving those tatas to aim for. I manually finished while she rubbed my under carriage covering the tatas and almost hit her face haha. I was ready for another pop and again she was surprised. But I laid down and she allowed me to play with her kitty and ass while I popped again on her tatas. Damage was. 2 total for the hour. It was worth it to me. She took it all like a champ and was a sweetheart. I'll go back.
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...511481327.html
-
07-24-22 22:09 #21929Senior Member

Posts: 454Sure, but you said she told you there was a wide open menu and you chose an option for more than a standard nova. Hell, getting a HE itself would still be a problem if that's what you worry about frankly. Harm would not be avoided anyway, as you suggest, simply because you already told her what you wanted. That could be taken as solicitation.
Originally Posted by Jonesy72
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




