Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 1260 1760 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25970
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Made it very clear in her texts to me that this was virtual. All done through duo.
    If I'm going to have a chick piss on me I want to actually be pissed on, not virtually WTF?

  2. #25969

    I smell scam

    Told me she does incall but no outcall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Made it very clear in her texts to me that this was virtual. All done through duo.
    .

  3. #25968

    Interesting

    Made it very clear in her texts to me that this was virtual. All done through duo.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuslIslander  [View Original Post]
    I made contact with this one https://richmond.craigslist.org/biz/d/richmond-in-home-dancer/7512644411.html. (hopefully the link works) Prices vary based on length of session and item on the menu. A few back and forth messages, but wanted payment sent via cashapp before sending me her location so I backed off as it smells like a scam. Let me know of anyone else has had luck with this one in the past.

  4. #25967

    Craigslist Dancer

    I made contact with this one https://richmond.craigslist.org/biz/d/richmond-in-home-dancer/7512644411.html. (hopefully the link works) Prices vary based on length of session and item on the menu. A few back and forth messages, but wanted payment sent via cashapp before sending me her location so I backed off as it smells like a scam. Let me know of anyone else has had luck with this one in the past.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220725-115849_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  5. #25966

    Is she out?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Is she still there? I didn't see her using the inmate search in Henrico.
    I just assumed, good call has anyone seen her?

  6. #25965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Vacay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    With Taryn on vacation. Are there any good Head Dr. Prefer north of the river. Feel free to PM.
    Is she still there? I didn't see her using the inmate search in Henrico.

  7. #25964

    DT Head Dr.

    With Taryn on vacation. Are there any good Head Dr. Prefer north of the river. Feel free to PM.

  8. #25963
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Says she's staying in the arboretum and that she's from Wyoming.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/419566362243
    I think the ad is down.

  9. #25962

    Southside / Chester MILF

    Gents,

    Trying to add a MILF to the rotation, still scanning for one good one to keep. Any info on this one?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...7/345159786760

  10. #25961

    Eros

    Are there any of the Eros girls you recommend, thinking about diving Diana a try.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8357201.htm?cat=1

    Thanks in advance for any information.

  11. #25960

    Rough times call for desperate measures

    I think in the next few months when food prices skyrocket amongst other things, that some old favorites might dip they're toes back in the game for some xtra funds.

  12. #25959

    Spidey senses tingling

    Anyone see this one? Says she's staying in the arboretum and that she's from Wyoming.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/419566362243

  13. #25958

    Getting in touch with Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVa70  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out twice to try to set up an appointment with Lynn with no response. Anyone seen her lately? Do I take no response to just mean she didn't have time to see me at the time I requested?
    I reached out 1 more time and this time she texted right back. She asked me to call at Noon the next day to confirm my appointment. The next day at Noon, I called and got no answer. I waited about 30 minutes and called again with no answer. I texted that I tried to call and no response. Later in the day, I texted that I was sorry that our appointment didn't happen and I'd like to try again the next day. No response again. Guess I did something wrong. But I have no idea what.

  14. #25957

    Lauren Knoxville

    Anyone have experience with this one. She has a no review policy so difficult to find anything about her. I think she previously went by Brandi Highland. Pm me if you have any info about her. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/laurenknoxville22

  15. #25956

    Good to hear about Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffSteel  [View Original Post]
    I keep in touch with Lisa and she is not in the game. She has a job and is doing well. She is clean and sober and has really turned her life around.
    Man, I haven't logged in here in quite awhile. It's been even longer since I've partaken. It's great to hear about Little Lisa. I saw her regularly if not frequently, and she was one of my favorites. She's good people. I'm glad she's doing well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape