Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 534 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 584 634 1034 1534 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20551

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHaynes911  [View Original Post]
    Aye Aye, Captain. The Latina Revolution will not be televised.
    I remember one time I saw this black chick. Her pics were her but when I got to the room she looked like a bowling ball. And then had the nerve to ask me did I bring Protection. If you charging 2. 00 for hhr why in the world I bring that. I just left.

  2. #20550

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorXxx  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit! She's not horrible but those rates are out to lunch! Totally agree. You should be getting super model quality for that much!
    You can check the Latina spots and have a epic day if you giving her that much smh.

  3. #20549

    Right!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Good grief. This is some new level shit. Game is so fucked up right now. $. 80. No BBBJ, no this, no that, no this, no that. Some lads really see that is plausible to meet. Average body etc. On top of that face time verification "MANDATORY".

    Whom ever meets that is asking for a disaster of a session. Probably no FIV etc. Top dollar for shit service.

    Latina partments literally have better looking latinas than this one that charge way less. These sort of posters just bolden others to increase rates. Well if this ugly hoe with that many restrictions charge that. Let me finesse my price too LOL.

    Why do these chicks from other states mark up their price so much when they get to Atlanta? Providers in the Brooklyn New York area don't charge this ridiculous shit. Who ever pays for that is dumb. Latina apartments in the bronx and Brooklyn ara charge 80 and do anal with it LOL. Those women are even hotter than in Atlanta. Sheesh. I see she was $. 20 QV in Brooklyn. Comes to Atlanta to jack up the price. $. 80 psssh. It's a trend I see. When they go back to their home state..
    I think they hear from other women how much they are making. I have seen women less attractive charging 120 for QV and 200 for Hr smfh.

  4. #20548

    Truth JRody1

    Jrody1,

    Yeah she was at her parents house in Dallas and called me to see her, needed the money. Told me she was only seeing a select few till she got a job. She stilled missed the Marietta which I knew what she meant. The the drug scene was calling her back.

    She use to tell me that she can just kick the habit but I know better. A lot of these fall for the same misguided reasoning that they have it in control. But they don't and its lights out overdosing. They need rehab to get themselves straight.

    RIP Meagan look after your little one from above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw her post was when she near Hiram. I thought she was venturing out west to go to another state or something.

    Yeah I got along with her well. She opened up. I know her child is mixed and all. Told me all about some things. When people said she was a bit hot tempered or whatever. I really couldn't agree with that because she was chill with me.

    We're seeing an epidemic of depression amongst young women and men in America. Sometimes they act tough and bold in front of everyone. However sometimes something is bothering them. Callie was nice to talk to and funny with some corny jokes LOL. Another youngie gone to soon. May Callie R. I. P.

  5. #20547

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches  [View Original Post]
    This this shit I be talking about. Guys stop giving women that look like this your time with those rates. You can find a fine ass Latina or Asian for this rate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/86921985
    Aye Aye, Captain. The Latina Revolution will not be televised.

  6. #20546

    Spp

    I met with Sofia and Kaylee recently. Both are awesome and had great time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used SPP recently?

  7. #20545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    So true about she wanted to move on from the game but I knew she was trapped on the money (what she thought was decent money) she tried to clean herself up. Worked at some fast food place, can't think of the name. But yeah if she liked you, talked to her a little bit and took the time with her a little she would repay you with a great session. She was kidnapped by her pimp, well she said he was more there for protection with a older girl that use to post as well.

    She was fun I even had an adventure with her out in Dallas right before her passing. Learned somethings that was really cool about her. There's always another side to the story.
    The last time I saw her post was when she near Hiram. I thought she was venturing out west to go to another state or something.

    Yeah I got along with her well. She opened up. I know her child is mixed and all. Told me all about some things. When people said she was a bit hot tempered or whatever. I really couldn't agree with that because she was chill with me.

    We're seeing an epidemic of depression amongst young women and men in America. Sometimes they act tough and bold in front of everyone. However sometimes something is bothering them. Callie was nice to talk to and funny with some corny jokes LOL. Another youngie gone to soon. May Callie R. I. P.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5078f3c473f62afd62a73b8e37d87c78_f.jpg‎  

  8. #20544

    Insane

    Holy shit! She's not horrible but those rates are out to lunch! Totally agree. You should be getting super model quality for that much!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches  [View Original Post]
    This this shit I be talking about. Guys stop giving women that look like this your time with those rates. You can find a fine ass Latina or Asian for this rate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/86921985

  9. #20543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Luna with ridiculous rates

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches  [View Original Post]
    This this shit I be talking about. Guys stop giving women that look like this your time with those rates. You can find a fine ass Latina or Asian for this rate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/86921985
    Good grief. This is some new level shit. Game is so fucked up right now. $. 80. No BBBJ, no this, no that, no this, no that. Some lads really see that is plausible to meet. Average body etc. On top of that face time verification "MANDATORY".

    Whom ever meets that is asking for a disaster of a session. Probably no FIV etc. Top dollar for shit service.

    Latina partments literally have better looking latinas than this one that charge way less. These sort of posters just bolden others to increase rates. Well if this ugly hoe with that many restrictions charge that. Let me finesse my price too LOL.

    Why do these chicks from other states mark up their price so much when they get to Atlanta? Providers in the Brooklyn New York area don't charge this ridiculous shit. Who ever pays for that is dumb. Latina apartments in the bronx and Brooklyn ara charge 80 and do anal with it LOL. Those women are even hotter than in Atlanta. Sheesh. I see she was $. 20 QV in Brooklyn. Comes to Atlanta to jack up the price. $. 80 psssh. It's a trend I see. When they go back to their home state. They decrease the rates drastically. Luna needs to GTFO.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2245995257 .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8a7690aabf290ac9aa15122215e3143f_f.jpg‎   a81584e95cdc3e2bbbb84a37042e5570_f.jpg‎   cec06c55631d4c6f74cdba31ec8e4d18_f.jpg‎   f2c027c7e1cb84f310049bee3f4a76b8_f.jpg‎  

  10. #20542

    Smh

    This this shit I be talking about. Guys stop giving women that look like this your time with those rates. You can find a fine ass Latina or Asian for this rate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/86921985

  11. #20541

    Spp

    Has anyone used SPP recently?

  12. #20540

    Definitely YMMV

    So true about she wanted to move on from the game but I knew she was trapped on the money (what she thought was decent money) she tried to clean herself up. Worked at some fast food place, can't think of the name. But yeah if she liked you, talked to her a little bit and took the time with her a little she would repay you with a great session. She was kidnapped by her pimp, well she said he was more there for protection with a older girl that use to post as well.

    She was fun I even had an adventure with her out in Dallas right before her passing. Learned somethings that was really cool about her. There's always another side to the story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    I did research and didn't see reviews when I searched but apparently she was a common face when I did my report. She wasn't into it and she said after I was done that she really doesn't like being a provider anymore. She said she preferred women over men as well. So I guess callie was bi and into women more. Based on the chat I had with her. I thought she was getting herself cleaned up and all. Gave her some words of encouragement too as she seemed frustrated with some things. Hence the pic of her folding clothes is when we were just chilling and conversing. No rush etc.

    Ass in doggie was a monstrosity and a nice view though. She even let me finger her as well and loved that.

    My prior report:

  13. #20539
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkway91  [View Original Post]
    Too bad the Cuban is mediocre. Her body looks great. I'm trying to find reliable Latinas. I found one at a particular club but haven't gotten her contact info so club only. The add listings look pretty sketch so going to comb the clubs. I may need to take a trip to Miami. There are hot Latinas in ATL but not a lot of hot Latinas working the clubs.
    At this point if I want Latinas I just save my money and gave a great weekend in Colombia. Traveling has changed my mongering habits for sure.

  14. #20538

    Baywatch Bailey

    Has anyone had experience with this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...788/3368945486

  15. #20537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her ads, and wanted to pull the trigger, but didn't see any reviews on her. So sad to hear that about anybody, especially the good ones. Rest in peace.
    I did research and didn't see reviews when I searched but apparently she was a common face when I did my report. She wasn't into it and she said after I was done that she really doesn't like being a provider anymore. She said she preferred women over men as well. So I guess callie was bi and into women more. Based on the chat I had with her. I thought she was getting herself cleaned up and all. Gave her some words of encouragement too as she seemed frustrated with some things. Hence the pic of her folding clothes is when we were just chilling and conversing. No rush etc.

    Ass in doggie was a monstrosity and a nice view though. She even let me finger her as well and loved that.

    My prior report:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Ads:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/66497838

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4043080498/1

    https://callescort.org/404-308-0498

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/404-308-0498

    I saw Callie's ads for a while. Saw many face pictures but no body pictures. Not sure why but after meeting her I know why. It was a easy process to set up a meeting with her. After a bit of texting got her rates, address and headed her way. She is not far from windy hill. Got to her spot and got the room number. Got to her room and she opens the door. Its her but much bigger than what I expected. Her legs are so oversized and a gut that hangs a lot. She has some markings on her leg which tells me she probably uses some hard drugs just like Taylor Jade.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b1dfd0243.jpg‎   a0dbd35.jpg‎   8329c19ccfb4271e787e259eabc9834c_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape