Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 59509
-
07-24-22 21:32 #49339Banned Member

Posts: 2410A-Spa is a Korean AMP (KAMP), they're there to fuck and suck, not give massages. That's why you paid $100 for thr HJ.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 21:08 #49338Senior Member

Posts: 1456New valley
I guess we all have different opinions of what a young lady it, I stopped in last week hoping to find younger talent (scouted a few kamps) and both women were 40 plus at least, house mama referred to them both as "young women" LOL.
Originally Posted by ReffingMan94
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 20:52 #49337Senior Member

Posts: 70Leaning younger, is there any recommendation for a place where the girls tend to be in their 20's? Considering I'm in my 30's myself, I don't think that's crazy especially for wanting take out.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Only trouble is I'm not billingual in any way. My second best language is. Spanish. And even that's terrible.
-
07-24-22 19:41 #49336Senior Member

Posts: 4061May be a little of both. I know with Spanish women they like it when non Spanish people speak Spanish. LOL it's like their kryptonite or something. Maybe it's the same for Asian women. But test it. Try to meet them outside the parlor for take out and see what happens. Welcome to the forum.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 19:36 #49335Banned Member

Posts: 2410What are you talking about? "I am lead to assume this is a LE tactic. If they're LEO they just walk out and don't return?" Can you provide some clarity or more context?
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 18:31 #49334Senior Member

Posts: 146Agree and agree. I would have done the same. Vivide is an option but a different scene.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 18:18 #49333Senior Member

Posts: 70A Spa Massage
Tried to go to Sunny Day, was told to come back in an hour since they were busy. By two people there. One was definitely Kelly. This happened at ML as well (Sorry, still new to the game), and I am lead to assume this is a LE tactic. If they're LEO they just walk out and don't return?
Drove up to A Spa instead. Got Mia. Early 40's looking, average body, small B Cups, decent butt.
Overall a good, not great massage. Was receptive to play the entire time.
On the flip, agreed to $ for HE, Mutual Touch, FIV. Her breath smelled a bit like old Chinese cuisine which was. Off putting, but she was otherwise very nice. 1. 6 OTD.
I do want to ask though. I know that they're nice because we have $. I'm not delusional. But both of my CAMP experiences have been very flirty, with implications that they wanted to meet me outside of the parlor and help them acclimate and learn english. I am Korean (Adopted, speak English at a native level), does the fact that I'm Asian have something to do with it, or is it how they typically break the ice with new folks? I am inclined to think the latter.
-
07-24-22 17:15 #49332Senior Member

Posts: 111It's great! New girl Wendy is fun. Lulu has been out and haven't tried the the other girl. Monica I think. This place is FS.
Originally Posted by RubOnMe3
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 15:54 #49331Senior Member

Posts: 92New valley health
I'd recommend New Valley health in chamblee for a great Kamp with FS and young ladies.
Originally Posted by Sexhoundtn2
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 12:04 #49330Senior Member

Posts: 37There are several oriental massage. Which location did you visit? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 12:02 #49329Banned Member

Posts: 2410Anna and Katrina are the other two, Lucky went back to NY.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 11:51 #49328Senior Member

Posts: 297New talent
Stopped at Oriental and got Coco. Young and pretty, great massage technique, darn good finish. Didn't ring any doorbells though and stayed out of reach.
She's either not into it or needs coaching. Time shall tell.
Saw two other newbies that were youngish and also pretty. Actually didn't see any familiar faces.
I got Lucky last week and really liked her. She rang two doorbells with honest enthusiasm. I appreciate enthusiasm.
-
07-24-22 10:34 #49327Senior Member

Posts: 79Wawa Ticket?
What's the ticket for wawa nowadays I went years ago, but they only had an old bag available so I left.
Originally Posted by JimBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 06:06 #49326Banned Member

Posts: 367Ivy Spa
Anyone have Intel on this one? Right by the freeway on cb?? FS??
-
07-23-22 22:52 #49325Banned Member

Posts: 13634I only stayed at Neon because Daisy was such a hottie and a rarity in these parts. A better ROI would be to fly to Colombia with a few friends, stay for a week and fuck the hell out of some young ladies on the cheap.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




