Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24160

    Had a chat with her

    We had a multi-msg chat that seemed to go well. Until. She says she is not Hunny Bunni and laughed at the name. We continued back and forth until I said it appeared that based on the ink there were at least 2 different girls in her LC ad. I asked "was I wrong, was there another explanation?" She went silent.

    Keep er moving.

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I have never met her. She has two active profiles on Seeking. She has been reviewed on the Sugarbabies thread multiple times with mixed comments. Good in the FC but problems elsewhere. Rates vary depending on level of neediness. I assume her services are similarly variable. Middletown area at last report.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-17a6330b21ae

    BAM.

  2. #24159

    Sarah

    Saw this one tonight and can verify she is legit. Incall in north cincy was decent and her comms after scheduling were good. She is a cute girl with a nice rack and plump rear.

    I had a good time and do plan to repeat. She gave a really nice BBBJ for a few minutes but ultimately starting gagging on my cock. She is not into cum or precum.

    I ended up doing cfs and she really got into riding my dick. Busted in her and it was pretty hot.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5133450888/1

  3. #24158

    Busy Red

    After seeing her pics shared on 7/7. I decided to schedule an appointment with her today. Communication was good and no issues with timing or wait. She looks like the pics shared. I liked her body, face is OK. Room was clean. Started with CBJ, then cfs. I had better service elsewhere. So won't repeat.

  4. #24157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    I'd and Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Did you not learn anything from the Rylee debacle? Don't send a copy of your I'd, and don't give a deposit, EVER. There is no, "But what if. ". DON'T. EVER. Hard stop.
    I suspect you are wasting your breath (or typing, LOL!) The guy has been around long enough to know better. He thinks he can protect himself and has already decided to do it. SMDH.

    BAM.

  5. #24156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by MadManMax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one?

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2722444.htm?cat=1

    Asks for a selfie and I'd pic. If I send it, I'll be blocking all but the picture and first letter of my name so she can see I match the image. EROS verified but not sure what good that does us LOL.

    Awaiting rates atm.

    Max.
    Did you not learn anything from the Rylee debacle? Don't send a copy of your I'd, and don't give a deposit, EVER. There is no, "But what if. ". DON'T. EVER. Hard stop.

  6. #24155

    Nia EROS

    Anyone see this one?

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2722444.htm?cat=1

    Asks for a selfie and I'd pic. If I send it, I'll be blocking all but the picture and first letter of my name so she can see I match the image. EROS verified but not sure what good that does us LOL.

    Awaiting rates atm.

    Max.

  7. #24154

    Eros

    I saw the other post on LC and Tryst. The other posting site would be Eros. Typically. Those girls are more expensive but have to verify themselves and are generally a higher quality. PMs with members can be useful in determining a worthwhile experience. Most here are pretty helpful.

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyV  [View Original Post]
    New here, and looking to get into the hobby.

    Wondering what recommendations you would have for someone's first time. Please help a newb out!

    Cheers.

  8. #24153
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgovi  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to hang out with Rose after a while and she did not disappoint. I agree, she is classy and consistent every time.

    Best,

    Govi.
    I saw her once in Lexington and she has been great. She was supposed to be in Lexington this weekend and we were in touch until earlier this week. She suddenly stopped posting on tryst and didn't come here. Not sure what happened.

  9. #24152

    Sophia Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by RajReddy  [View Original Post]
    Unable to find her digits; Any member kind enough to share please?
    https://linktr.ee/SophiaRose3131

  10. #24151

    I would like Sophia Rose's contact information as well, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by RajReddy  [View Original Post]
    Unable to find her digits; Any member kind enough to share please?
    Please post or pm.

  11. #24150

    Sophia Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgovi  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to hang out
    Unable to find her digits; Any member kind enough to share please?

  12. #24149

    Sophia Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Rose is back from a little break. We always have a great time together. In my opinion, one of the best available in the area. If you haven't seen her, you're missing out.
    Finally got to hang out with Rose after a while and she did not disappoint. I agree, she is classy and consistent every time.

    Best,

    Govi.

  13. #24148
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyV  [View Original Post]
    New here, and looking to get into the hobby.

    Wondering what recommendations you would have for someone's first time. Please help a newb out!

    Cheers.
    Do your research. I look at like tiers. There is erotic monkey, escort Babylon and tryst. For me escort Babylon is low tier and tryst has better quality. You can pay for low tier girls and enjoy the hassle of no shows, low quality hotels, bad communication, drug users and possible LEO stings. You can pay a little more and get quality, better communication, better in call accommodations and less likely LEO stings. Look at reviews but also look at the person who is reviewing and what they like. Even bad movies are liked by some critics.

    Take away is this, do your research, be cautious and have fun with the ones you like.

  14. #24147
    Quote Originally Posted by RajReddy  [View Original Post]
    Bad experience with this one. Stay away if you can.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86401645

    Wouldn't let me touch her, won't take her top off (her comfort zone keep t-shirt on) & the worse it was that time of month for her.

    I pulled out and left. (Money damage. Yes, ego damage. Yes).
    Had same experience. Stay away. Not worth it.

  15. #24146

    Review

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/946379798906

    Seen her twice, not bad looking but would not repeat. Does not let you touch her, top does not come off, one position. She barely touches your dick. Don't waste your money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape