The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 935 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 985 1035 1435 1935 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 41303
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27293

    Whatever you want

    Can be satisfied by this one. Now, I fully understand if this type of ad isn't for everyone but. I got everything I needed. And then some. On video. If you're looking for a chance to. Truly escape & don't give a fuck about your surroundings. Wow.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/895117732612

  2. #27292

    Nipping this in the bud

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  3. #27291
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRough  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in about a year, last time was great. BBFS and all. Was wondering if anyone has seen her this year yet? I believe she's still over in Arlington.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9042340830
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/30310232

  4. #27290

    Simple Stripper No Sex Make 100 K A Year. At 80 Plus QV Our Providers Make Much More

    Do not feel sorry for our providers. At 80+ for qv and 150 for hh, they are raking in plenty. Yep the have expenses for candy use which is probably 90% of their income.

    But still they are making a good income, not that I would want to spend my day sucking strange cocks.

    Here is a stripper, made almost 100 K and did not include payments for sex in her calculations.

    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/stri...171603303.html

  5. #27289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Chaffee Resident

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last Saturday she off of chaffee in a private residence.
    BBB is shacked up with Buffy (Her place). I believe she's been there for a little bit.

    They're offering doubles if anybody is interested.

  6. #27288

    Bbbrandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last Saturday she off of chaffee in a private residence.
    How is she looking, how was the Servies.

  7. #27287
    Quote Originally Posted by Corym37  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen bbbrandy lately?
    Saw her last Saturday she off of chaffee in a private residence.

  8. #27286
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt that Allie is a Frankenstein Thief, several reliable mongers have reported her shenanigans, BUT.

    Dude has 3 Posts and another Dude has 2 posts hitting her in the last week or so AND.

    We're supposed to believe that he paid for services by CashApp and charged her back?

    Too far fetched for me. This board is full of selfies and other crap "mongers" who post online "nothing" posts to work up some cred. It's the online version of these dbs who hang out at every notel in Jax.

    I'd say we have a ex-"bf" (read db) who doesn't get candy from Allie anymore and now has an ax to grind.

    If you did charge back on CashApp, you can only get a refund if.

    1) she agrees to it (never).

    2) you charge back before it is complete.

    OR.

    3) you get customer service involved "a prostitute didn't suck my c**k".

    So, I call BS on these posts. Anyone really thinks Allie could have $800 to pay back? Anyone with real credibility has experience charging back against an escort as a monger?

    HM,

    Tall.
    There you go ruining a good story with logic and facts LOL.

  9. #27285

    Good black girl

    Saw diamond not to long ago. She is the girl in the pic. Very good attitude bubbly personality, enjoys what she do. I usually don't like CBJ but she did it like a champ deep throat very sloppy. Many positions creamy pussy. No daty. Menu might open up more if you become a regular. 150 hh. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/499717645935.

  10. #27284

    I Totally Agree With Your Wise Analysis And Your Nose For BS

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt that Allie is a Frankenstein Thief, several reliable mongers have reported her shenanigans, BUT.

    Dude has 3 Posts and another Dude has 2 posts hitting her in the last week or so AND.

    We're supposed to believe that he paid for services by CashApp and charged her back?

    Too far fetched for me. This board is full of selfies and other crap "mongers" who post online "nothing" posts to work up some cred. It's the online version of these dbs who hang out at every notel in Jax.

    I'd say we have a ex-"bf" (read db) who doesn't get candy from Allie anymore and now has an ax to grind.

    If you did charge back on CashApp, you can only get a refund if.

    1) she agrees to it (never).

    2) you charge back before it is complete.

    OR.

    3) you get customer service involved "a prostitute didn't suck my c**k".

    So, I call BS on these posts. Anyone really thinks Allie could have $800 to pay back? Anyone with real credibility has experience charging back against an escort as a monger?

    HM,

    Tall.
    Wisely stated, and was needed to point out the BS that is popping up on this forum.

    Totally agree Allie is a horror creature to avoid but the two newbie posts just smell of BS. I say avoid Allie but mongers beware BS posts which keep popping up, usually as selfies but also can be grudges of whatever.

  11. #27283
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    The date on the ad you looked at it from within the last week.
    The ad posted is from 2019.

  12. #27282

    Yes, she's back

    The date on the ad you looked at it from within the last week.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunting904  [View Original Post]
    Is she back in Jax?

  13. #27281

    Far Fetched Story about Allie the Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDarkSide  [View Original Post]
    LOL that's just awesome.
    I don't doubt that Allie is a Frankenstein Thief, several reliable mongers have reported her shenanigans, BUT.

    Dude has 3 Posts and another Dude has 2 posts hitting her in the last week or so AND.

    We're supposed to believe that he paid for services by CashApp and charged her back?

    Too far fetched for me. This board is full of selfies and other crap "mongers" who post online "nothing" posts to work up some cred. It's the online version of these dbs who hang out at every notel in Jax.

    I'd say we have a ex-"bf" (read db) who doesn't get candy from Allie anymore and now has an ax to grind.

    If you did charge back on CashApp, you can only get a refund if.

    1) she agrees to it (never).

    2) you charge back before it is complete.

    OR.

    3) you get customer service involved "a prostitute didn't suck my c**k".

    So, I call BS on these posts. Anyone really thinks Allie could have $800 to pay back? Anyone with real credibility has experience charging back against an escort as a monger?

    HM,

    Tall.

  14. #27280

    Yep that's why I call

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    As a Black monger, this is why I avoid Black providers. I went to see this one and as soon as we started, she gave me an attitude. The dream started with a terrible CBJ. I couldn't even get hard, so I just walked out and gave 60 mario coins to avoid any trouble.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/30310232
    Black providers are annoying as hell. If you get a hint of attitude, doesn't matter how good they look. Don't go, will be a waste of money and time, AND HEADACHE. They also like to chop up visits, meaning. They want to charge extra for head, head without cover. I'm like wth is wrong with yawl. It sucks because I love black providers, but they be fucking it up with their attitude. If you can find one that don't act like a dude, pretty, and got a nice smooth body. Lawd in for a treat.

  15. #27279

    This is why I avoid Black providers

    As a Black monger, this is why I avoid Black providers. I went to see this one and as soon as we started, she gave me an attitude. The dream started with a terrible CBJ. I couldn't even get hard, so I just walked out and gave 60 mario coins to avoid any trouble.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/30310232
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aaeea2191aefa4b421bad2b28519991f_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape