Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 24703
-
07-27-22 01:54 #19588Senior Member

Posts: 29TF with a nice pair for it.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
Word is from older reviews that she used to give BBBJ long before I started my visits but removed it from the menu entirely.
Oiled up TF, HJ or combo of both is the current selection.
-
07-27-22 00:23 #19587Senior Member

Posts: 129Cici
I heard the CiCi that does extras is at BLDS but I haven't gotten by there and can't verify if she is the Jackhammer or not.
Is this the same Cici that was at Jing Spa recently? She told me she was just helping out while the owners were in China and then she would be going back to the nail salon. When I called Jing 2 weeks ago she had already left.
-
07-26-22 12:00 #19586Senior Member

Posts: 89Sunrise Med Spa
On Manchester by Uhaul. Used to be a full body massage place. 7-8 women worked there at one time. Now, it's owned by a woman who owns the building. She wears a wedding ring. Strictly foot massage only. Went there thinking there might be extras. Nada. It was my first foot massage experience and it was pretty relaxing. Wouldn't necessarily repeat, but for $40 it wasn't too bad.
-
07-25-22 16:27 #19585Senior Member

Posts: 53Some guys will put up with a lot for a perfect pair of tits.
Originally Posted by HorseMan1
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 14:39 #19584Regular Member

Posts: 4No extras, just a good massage.
Originally Posted by Platinum345
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 09:44 #19583Senior Member

Posts: 38K Spa (Massage by Lisa)
Anyone have any good Intel on this place. I'm working out in this are the next few weeks and am going to check out the O'Fallon / St. Peters scene. Drove right by this place on the way to work (really close) going to try it first. Let me know Feel free to PM. Thanks.
-
07-25-22 09:31 #19582Senior Member

Posts: 38Yes, the CiCi from Sunshine / Happy Feet that was out in O'Fallon at Paradise but is no longer using the name CiCi because she is a traditional masseuse with therapeutic quality massage skills and got too many mongers mixing her up for the other CiCi's apparently, which seems to he as common of a name as CoCo. She was given the name CiCi at Sunshine because the owner there thought the confusion would bring in more guests. Her English is not good at all which adds to the confusion but her massage ability is top knotch and one of the best around period. Not just at AMP's but all massage therapists. Little bit of a warning though, she is known to get upset if you get pushy and even suggest DIY. She has been known to storm out of the room to get the mammasan who either comes in and finishes your massage or asks you to leave depending on the store. Basically, if you have therapeutic massage needs she's your best option. If you want to play? Pick a different field or Pick a different opponent because she's very traditional. I heard the CiCi that does extras is at BLDS but I haven't gotten by there and can't verify if she is the Jackhammer or not.
Originally Posted by OhioSteve513
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 23:20 #19581Regular Member

Posts: 17Excellent Example
Yes. She is the queen of mot showing up on time. Anyone who keeps seeing her must not have anything else to do with their time. When she does show she gives a moronic excuse that I'm supposed to believe and gives poor service. Can't believe she's still in business.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 18:52 #19580Senior Member

Posts: 145Jenny and the clock
I used to see Jenny regularly, a couple years back. Almost always she would be "late" -- if I had a 2 pm appointment, she would send me a note that she would need a few more minutes and it would be 2:15 or so before she said to come in.
Originally Posted by HorseMan1
[View Original Post]
But I saw this as running behind schedule, rather than being late. She wasn't ready at 2 because she was still taking care of the 1 pm monger, who probably had to wait while she finished up the noon monger. When I was undressing at 2:20, she wasn't going to boot me out the door at 2:55; she'd give me the full hour, making sure I'd leave happy and unrushed.
I had a doctor who was like this, back in the day. If I had the first appointment of the day, at 8 am, she'd be ready for me. But if I was scheduled for midafternoon, I'd always bring a book, because she always made sure she had enough time with every patient, which often meant an extra 3 minutes or an extra 10 minutes, and so by 3 pm she could be more than an hour behind schedule.
I'm not making excuses for the people who start late and kick you out early. But with Jenny, I'd often be sitting in my car waiting, and see the previous monger leaving the building and driving off, and 2 minutes later I'd get the "come on in" text. So she was prompt in being ready for the next monger very quickly after the previous guy was out the door.
-
07-24-22 16:02 #19579Regular Member

Posts: 6Too Busy to Be On Time
Bet these girls who are always late because they are so busy can be on time to things that matter to them. Like hair appointments, family events, concerts and sporting events. They tell you what time to be there so they need to be there. It's a business transaction. They are not your friend. They are not in love with you. All you are is a customer and all they want is your money.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 14:27 #19578Regular Member

Posts: 17Got to disagree
If a provider was that busy she'd already be at her office or occasionly late. When it's so constant even her clients that like her and promote her expect it, that's on purpose. She's showing her contempt for you knowing you'll sit there and wait. There are other providers out there that are on time. I'll see them. I don't have time to sit in my car waiting for whenever someone decides to show up. I don't like being disrespected like that.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 12:54 #19577Regular Member

Posts: 9Happy Feet
Any roaming and is it DIY?
-
07-24-22 11:41 #19576Banned Member

Posts: 175That Sounds Like Nikki
I quit seeing her after being late twice cancelling twice and then ghosting me while I sat outside her office. Never again.
Originally Posted by HorseMan1
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 11:38 #19575Senior Member

Posts: 164Answer
Because we get what we want. On the one hand, a customer's time is just as important as a worker / business time. These ladies work hard to satisfy everyone that calls or wants to do a massage within minutes that you call. If you cannot get in right away it means that that their business is doing well. If they are late and do not let you know or you are late and don't let them know that is just poor communication. Everything else is just life and expectations. I make the time based on what I know. I am not worried about 10 mintues one way or the other.
Originally Posted by HorseMan1
[View Original Post]
Hey Faptastical Russian is TF or Quickie? Always good to know when other menu items are available.
Stay inside out of the heat gents.
-
07-24-22 00:01 #19574Regular Member

Posts: 17Why?
Why do guys put up with providers that are constantly late? If you were late or kept cancelling they would stop taking your calls. So when they are late all the time or keep cancelling stop seeing them. Otherwise they'll keep abusing your kindness.
Originally Posted by Faptastical
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






