Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 695 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 10420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9550

    Weird question, I know

    Went to Emperors then Wackos with a group celebrating a birthday. Saw Wackos menu and was curious if anyone has tried the prime rib special on Tuesday. I know I have had girls give me positive comments about Wackos food but never thought to try it.

    Thanks for any insight.

  2. #9549

    Old School. Where you been hidin my man?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool  [View Original Post]
    Ethan X, if you start from SOS, you can walk to Flashdancers when it opens. From there you can jump on the bus heading South on Blanding. Tell the bus driver you want to get off at Confederate Point Rd. Bottoms up will be on the opposite side of the street between the gas station and a muffler shop. Not feeling it there get on the bus again and continue South on Blanding, this time you want to get off at Townsend rd, the club will be on the opposite side next to the Walgreen. Ethan, right now the clubs are slow, families are on vacation, busbands have to watch the kids, men with toys are out on the water and the economy sucks. I suggest, you find your way to Sinsations or Doll House day shift and make friends, plenty of single moms struggling, so they say.

    OS.
    You need to bring it up to the wacky Hoes soon.

  3. #9548
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    I was at Sins twice last week during the day and extras were easy but pricey. The booths are kinda open but no one is really there so I felt pretty private. Expensive but the girls were hot and don't have to deal with the skip the games bullshit.
    That's pretty much the upside and down side of getting extras from dancers. Most of the time they are very attractive and you get them at they're best. Downside it can get very expensive.

  4. #9547
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanX  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know where Bottomz Up is. Everything in this city is so spread apart it's ridiculous. I was lucky to bump into those spots when I saw them. I still never went in them. Yet.
    Sorry I guess I figured you knew about bottomz up they've been around so long. Fun fact. I was special guest dj there once but at the time I was too poor to partake in any special activities.

  5. #9546
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy3  [View Original Post]
    I used to be a regular visitor to jax, but stopped during covid. When I returned early this year, everything seemed different.

    I used to have the most success with extras at wackos. Now it seems everyone is worried about getting caught. I can still usually find extras, but its not as common or as fun when they are constantly on the look out. I stopped going. How is it now?

    I hit doll house a lot and it doesn't seem to have changed. The drawback there is there are usually not a lot of girls, and it takes a long time to find one that's available. I usually can find extras here, but I have get 2-3 dances with the wrong girls first.

    I would try sins every now and then. In 6 years I never got extras here. A couple months ago I got a BBBJ and was surprised. This one has the least private VIP areas.

    I'll be back in jax this weekend. Whats changed? Where is the best place for extras? I don't mind trying a new place, or giving one of the above another shot.
    I was at Sins twice last week during the day and extras were easy but pricey. The booths are kinda open but no one is really there so I felt pretty private. Expensive but the girls were hot and don't have to deal with the skip the games bullshit.

  6. #9545
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool  [View Original Post]
    Ethan X, if you start from SOS, you can walk to Flashdancers when it opens. From there you can jump on the bus heading South on Blanding. Tell the bus driver you want to get off at Confederate Point Rd. Bottoms up will be on the opposite side of the street between the gas station and a muffler shop. Not feeling it there get on the bus again and continue South on Blanding, this time you want to get off at Townsend rd, the club will be on the opposite side next to the Walgreen. Ethan, right now the clubs are slow, families are on vacation, busbands have to watch the kids, men with toys are out on the water and the economy sucks. I suggest, you find your way to Sinsations or Doll House day shift and make friends, plenty of single moms struggling, so they say.

    OS.
    Thanks for all that. Especially that last part. It really is getting kind of old having to pay for female attention. I'll see what I can do with this terrible bus system in this city. My first stop is going to be SOS since Flashdancers is closed. The other spots? I'll see if I can make it.

    Thanks again.

  7. #9544

    Westside stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by EthanX  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know where Bottomz Up is. Everything in this city is so spread apart it's ridiculous. I was lucky to bump into those spots when I saw them. I still never went in them. Yet.
    Ethan X, if you start from SOS, you can walk to Flashdancers when it opens. From there you can jump on the bus heading South on Blanding. Tell the bus driver you want to get off at Confederate Point Rd. Bottoms up will be on the opposite side of the street between the gas station and a muffler shop. Not feeling it there get on the bus again and continue South on Blanding, this time you want to get off at Townsend rd, the club will be on the opposite side next to the Walgreen. Ethan, right now the clubs are slow, families are on vacation, busbands have to watch the kids, men with toys are out on the water and the economy sucks. I suggest, you find your way to Sinsations or Doll House day shift and make friends, plenty of single moms struggling, so they say.

    OS.

  8. #9543
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanX  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know where Bottomz Up is. Everything in this city is so spread apart it's ridiculous. I was lucky to bump into those spots when I saw them. I still never went in them. Yet.
    It's right next to Wilson and Blanding. Very dark in there, if you know what I mean.

  9. #9542
    Quote Originally Posted by FourSeasons2  [View Original Post]
    Looks like "Flash Dancers" is almost done getting its remodel. I never went in when it was open but used to see dancers walking in and out from the bus stop.

    "SOS" was remodelled a few years ago. I went in a few times before that, seemed more of a sports bar atmosphere at that time. They had 1-3 dancers on any given night with only 1 stage, intermittent dancing, bikini bar with liquor. Not sure about a kitchen.

    You did not list "Bottomz Up" near Cedar Hills Blvd and Blanding. That may be a good one to hang out in and socialize? They usually have a barbeque set up in the parking lot too.
    I don't even know where Bottomz Up is. Everything in this city is so spread apart it's ridiculous. I was lucky to bump into those spots when I saw them. I still never went in them. Yet.

  10. #9541

    Lesser know strip clubs on the west side

    Quote Originally Posted by EthanX  [View Original Post]
    I forgot the name of the first one, but I know both of the spots you're talking about. The first one you see going down San Juan has to be closed. I think they're repairing the place or something, but it is definitely not open. The second one by the tracks is the one I'm toying with making my new spot. Never been there before, but I'm going to check it out soon.
    Looks like "Flash Dancers" is almost done getting its remodel. I never went in when it was open but used to see dancers walking in and out from the bus stop.

    "SOS" was remodelled a few years ago. I went in a few times before that, seemed more of a sports bar atmosphere at that time. They had 1-3 dancers on any given night with only 1 stage, intermittent dancing, bikini bar with liquor. Not sure about a kitchen.

    You did not list "Bottomz Up" near Cedar Hills Blvd and Blanding. That may be a good one to hang out in and socialize? They usually have a barbeque set up in the parking lot too.

  11. #9540
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy3  [View Original Post]
    I used to be a regular visitor to jax, but stopped during covid. When I returned early this year, everything seemed different.

    I used to have the most success with extras at wackos. Now it seems everyone is worried about getting caught. I can still usually find extras, but its not as common or as fun when they are constantly on the look out. I stopped going. How is it now?

    I hit doll house a lot and it doesn't seem to have changed. The drawback there is there are usually not a lot of girls, and it takes a long time to find one that's available. I usually can find extras here, but I have get 2-3 dances with the wrong girls first.

    I would try sins every now and then. In 6 years I never got extras here. A couple months ago I got a BBBJ and was surprised. This one has the least private VIP areas.

    I'll be back in jax this weekend. Whats changed? Where is the best place for extras? I don't mind trying a new place, or giving one of the above another shot.
    Last I heard, wackos boarded up the good booths. It sound like I'm the only person who ever gets extras at solid gold. Do is probably your best bet for a garunteed bite. But I'm not the most versed since I only spend 4 months a year in jax.

  12. #9539

    Where should I go?

    I used to be a regular visitor to jax, but stopped during covid. When I returned early this year, everything seemed different.

    I used to have the most success with extras at wackos. Now it seems everyone is worried about getting caught. I can still usually find extras, but its not as common or as fun when they are constantly on the look out. I stopped going. How is it now?

    I hit doll house a lot and it doesn't seem to have changed. The drawback there is there are usually not a lot of girls, and it takes a long time to find one that's available. I usually can find extras here, but I have get 2-3 dances with the wrong girls first.

    I would try sins every now and then. In 6 years I never got extras here. A couple months ago I got a BBBJ and was surprised. This one has the least private VIP areas.

    I'll be back in jax this weekend. Whats changed? Where is the best place for extras? I don't mind trying a new place, or giving one of the above another shot.

  13. #9538

    Going rates

    So I've had some lucky encounters in the strip including a BBBJ and BBFS for 15 above the cost of the via booth by someone who seemed to find me legitimately attractive to upwards $$. 5 for rushed slightly regrettable services.

    Is there any stripclub market rates that seem to be common. I spend a lot of time in Jax but not enough to have established a norm in the strip clubs. My pms are open as well.

  14. #9537
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    The one by the tracks closest to US17 is SOS. The one closer to Blanding is Flash Dancers. SOS was happening way back when. Better chances at both extras and TOs. I suspect it's not like that no more.
    I went to some last in 2020 they had a le bust on the 2020 new year so they were being very careful. If they're still around I imagine that it should be a little cooler now. Heat has to die down.

  15. #9536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    The Two Spots

    Quote Originally Posted by EthanX  [View Original Post]
    I forgot the name of the first one, but I know both of the spots you're talking about. The first one you see going down San Juan has to be closed. I think they're repairing the place or something, but it is definitely not open. The second one by the tracks is the one I'm toying with making my new spot. Never been there before, but I'm going to check it out soon.
    The one by the tracks closest to US17 is SOS. The one closer to Blanding is Flash Dancers. SOS was happening way back when. Better chances at both extras and TOs. I suspect it's not like that no more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape