Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 770 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 1270 1770 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 37379
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #25844

    Cindy?

    Anyone else getting random messages from a "Cindy" in the AA area? Hit me up and refused to send pics or details. Just curious and seemed very odd, especially since she wanted my user name to identify my fake phone #.

    Stay safe.

  2. #25843

    Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Forty to sixty-five.
    Love when they have no ass, a big pot belly, saggy tits, rough hands, ginger and garlic breathe with a red and white mint on top!

  3. #25842
    Quote Originally Posted by NickPerry55  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. What are the ages at Famous Shiatsu?
    Forty to sixty-five.

  4. #25841

    I would love an outcall in Oakland county as well. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on a good outcall massage? Looking for someone with extras (HE or more) that can travel to me during the day on the NE side of town. PM's are fine, thanks for the help.
    Would love to get outcall for my office. Anyone know of anybody?

  5. #25840
    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    Any of y'all familiar with an apartment style? We text back and forth sends me an address on Pheasant Run when I pull up doesn't reply doesn't answer and there are a million apartments there. Drove out there for nothing WTF.
    Have there once same but recently I was successful. It was fun. FS and damage done 160.

  6. #25839

    Asian Health Spa Troy

    Hey all,

    Long time reader, first time posting.

    I was wondering if anyone has hand any experience at Asian Health Spa in Troy?

    What's offered and what's the damage?

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #25838

    Asian Health Spa Troy

    Hey everyone, long time reader, first time posting.

    I was wondering if anyone has had an experience at Asian Health Spa in Troy?

    Been looking at it and wondering what services are offered / damage.

    Thanks in advance!

  8. #25837

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on a good outcall massage? Looking for someone with extras (HE or more) that can travel to me during the day on the NE side of town. PM's are fine, thanks for the help.
    If you don't mind her being sweaty and smelling like cigarettes you can call Lisa. She is based out of Fraser and travels for $100 per hour. Basic body rub and tug, gets naked but doesn't let you do much touching.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...e/414863466406

  9. #25836

    Outcall Massage

    Anyone have any info on a good outcall massage? Looking for someone with extras (HE or more) that can travel to me during the day on the NE side of town. PM's are fine, thanks for the help.

  10. #25835
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    You might be better off driving a few extra miles to get to Famous Shiatsu or shiatsu Well Being. Day spa has some troubling reviews for pricing and inconsistency.
    Thanks for the info. What are the ages at Famous Shiatsu?

  11. #25834

    $$$

    Quote Originally Posted by SzGino  [View Original Post]
    248-955-3XXX. Two offices. One in Southfield and one in Livonia.

    885X Newburg rd Livonia mi "Baked Bunz".

    2833X franklin rd Southfield mi, "Your Best You" Suite A.
    I went to Baked Bunz for a while, but stopped due to the prices constantly going up. If fine paying a premium for great service and the location is great, but 3 bills for a BBBJ is a lot. Girls were nice, but not 10's to deserve that kind of rate and the "massage" just sucked.

    Thank you for the review, I was really hoping it was somewhere new.

  12. #25833
    Quote Originally Posted by NickPerry55  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. New to this site.

    Looking for some HE massage recommendations in Shelby Township. The one I've researched a little is Day Spa on Van Dyke. Seems like it could be good. Has anyone been there? Is there another place?

    Feel free to DM.

    Thank you.
    You might be better off driving a few extra miles to get to Famous Shiatsu or shiatsu Well Being. Day spa has some troubling reviews for pricing and inconsistency.

  13. #25832

    Reccomendation near airport?

    I'll be in town in the next few weeks and I'm looking for an attractive provider than provides a standard HE ending. I'm not looking for anything more really just whoever is the top 1 or 2 in the area. Any suggestions?

  14. #25831

    Healing Plus

    Stopped by to see Mimi again today. She is such a good masseuse she gave a great massage with just a little teasing, but she knows what I come there for. I love to eat her sweet little pussy like I have said before virtually no pussy lips, and I love that. She told me there was a new girl coming this week and there will be 3 girls working now.

    Roadrunner.

  15. #25830
    Quote Originally Posted by NickPerry55  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. New to this site.

    Looking for some HE massage recommendations in Shelby Township. The one I've researched a little is Day Spa on Van Dyke. Seems like it could be good. Has anyone been there? Is there another place?

    Feel free to DM.

    Thank you.
    I've gotten FS at Day Spa but I do not recommend. The massueuses have gotten uglier and the massages and HEs have gotten worse, from what I've both read and experienced myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape