Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 24040
-
07-24-22 11:21 #16225Senior Member

Posts: 103I can vouch for Lexi
I saw her last year around may when she was roommates with Angie (post op TS) and Davika. The pics resemble her, young gal with man made tits. We had good chemistry and she's worth seeing but her price used to be lower but I still recommend.
Originally Posted by DisMan6
[View Original Post]
I also wrote a review about her on TER - https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/detail/lexi-review-by-bobbyharrington1-2293721
-
07-24-22 09:37 #16224Senior Member

Posts: 650She also has a "NO AA" which is a pretty good giveaway that she probably has a pimp.
Originally Posted by NyckiD069
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 07:20 #16223Senior Member

Posts: 81Wow
This seems too good to be true. Anyone else tried?
Originally Posted by Plugzzzz
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 19:30 #16222Regular Member

Posts: 14Apple
She quoted me 300 hh 500 hr gps LOL can't help but laugh. Yes she's cute she's asking high end escort prices on adult look and skip. No thanks as long as some idiot guys keep paying these girls will think there in control. Remember we have the $$ with out they can't live.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3218038
-
07-23-22 14:21 #16221Senior Member

Posts: 586I only started hearing back from her in the last couple of days. As per usual, her responses seem more likely before 10 AM or after 9 PM. Probably too busy to bother the rest of the time.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 10:30 #16220Senior Member

Posts: 549Amelia Zeal
Anyone been with her in the last month or so? She doesn't seem to respond to texts these days and she hasn't posted on her Twitter since either.
-
07-23-22 06:16 #16219Senior Member

Posts: 805Redhead??
I've never heard that about her.
Happy Hunting!
SJ.
Originally Posted by NovaLurker1988
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 22:53 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 187Any info on this one
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...u/344248783637
Anyone seen her yet?
-
07-22-22 18:17 #16217Regular Member

Posts: 7Any review's?
Hello Gents!
Has anyone been to see Miko or her friend?
I've reached out to them in hopes to set an appointment and of course requested pics from the handler. Of course the pics sent to me where of different girls than the ad shows which was to be expected. However, the pics the handler sent me were of girls who were still rather cute. From experience, most ACS providers are usually a b&s and you end up with some mid aged woman. Which if this is likely the case here, then I may just save the gas and stick to my regulars that are much closer. Any feedback appreciated! TIA!
Page:
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ne.../22495568.html
-
07-22-22 16:53 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 2686Always ask
Whether the hour is an hour or "up to" an hour.
Originally Posted by VAMatt
[View Original Post]
If they give a slippery answer like "as much time as you need," ask again whether that means the full hour, or limited to one time that's over when your finish.
-
07-22-22 14:31 #16215Regular Member

Posts: 7I'm flexible with rates
Tbh I'm flexible with the rates, not expecting miracles out here LOL.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
In Vegas, it's plenty easy to find a 21 yo, for 100 bones but dmv is a different beast.
That being said, even if she was 200+, I'm open to it. Just trying to find providers near this area that look like or close to their pics and aren't asking exorbitant rates, a nice happy medium is what I'm after.
-
07-22-22 13:31 #16214Regular Member

Posts: 9Is Jessica a redhead.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 12:37 #16213Senior Member

Posts: 34Kimmie
Decided to try someone new for a change and did not meet my expectations as it seems to be happening quite often lately.
It was easy to schedule time with her via text and she looks exactly like her pictures. She is probably in her early / mid-20's and looks like the cute girl next door. Things started off well with a GFE experience (DFK / BBBJ / DATY) and then we moved on to CFS. We were having fun and she seemed to be enjoying it as well. After finishing the first round, I went to the bathroom to clean-up and she immediately started getting dressed. We were about 20 minutes into our hr appointment. I should have known better and usually only book hhr appointments with new girls, but broke my rule this time. I asked her if she needed to go somewhere and would prefer to end our session early, but she said that it was fine and we could try for a second-round after resting a bit. We talked for a while but after 20 minutes, she started getting dressed again and at this point I had enough and decided to leave. It was disappointing, because she had potential to become a regular in my rotation, but will not see providers who try to rush me or short me on time.
https://tryst.link/escort/kimmilove
-
07-22-22 12:28 #16212Senior Member

Posts: 650By the way I've been meaning to ask why is there been such an influx of Latina escorts as of late?
-
07-22-22 10:44 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 93Big spender
Wow! You must have a lot of money to burn. IMHO, only Hannah could justify such high rates. The rest is vastly overpriced! But that's just me.
Originally Posted by KeyKing7
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




