Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9568

    Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayGuy  [View Original Post]
    In that it requires a lot of patience and no matter how often I play I don't seem to get any better, yet every once in a while I hit that perfect shot that keeps me coming back for more.

    Side note, I was on a direct flight home from the Caribbean to DC last week after a long weekend of rejuvenation and saw two separate sugar couples on my flight. They were unmistakably SB / SD and I couldn't help but wonder if they were any of the brethren on this site. LOL. One of those gals even looked quite familiar to me. .
    The golf part is exactly what I was thinking the other day. In fact I thought I would rather be golfing then doing SA lately.

    Also like golf, it comes easier to some then others it seems. The good news is more SB are made every day. Plenty of chance to work on that swing no matter how frustrating is may be at times.

    Side note for those jumping it can also be pricey as hell, especially if you want to play at the nicer courses.

  2. #9567
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl few times years back. DTF and hosts.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-52646c14f203

    She is back again after a while I think.
    Nice lady. She is extremely "short" in height.

  3. #9566

    The bowl reminds me of golf

    In that it requires a lot of patience and no matter how often I play I don't seem to get any better, yet every once in a while I hit that perfect shot that keeps me coming back for more.

    Side note, I was on a direct flight home from the Caribbean to DC last week after a long weekend of rejuvenation and saw two separate sugar couples on my flight. They were unmistakably SB / SD and I couldn't help but wonder if they were any of the brethren on this site. LOL. One of those gals even looked quite familiar to me. .

  4. #9565

    Not 30 for 30

    I'm about to jump back into the bowl. God help me. My sweet tooth is craving something extra sweet ripened by age. Does anyone have intel on these profiles?

    Theresa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-d6f571139118

    -no response so far.

    Snow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-295dceab9d7f

    -seems right up my alley but no response so far either.

    ElegantMermaid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-cecd53d964ef

    -I'm a sucker for tig ol biddies. We're at the small talk stage. Seems real.

    TraveledDancer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-982972731402

    -this is an older but intriguing profile. She hasn't responded yet. Maybe left the bowl.

    Seawitchy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-514abf5bf7d3

    -this one seems talkative and dtf. Trying to set up a date. She wants 5.

  5. #9564
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it was correct according to my feed, too. She messaged me a few days ago.

    She didn't necessarily block you, though; she's showing up as "Attractive Member" on mine despite the fact that I don't have messaging access right now, so I'm guessing she got reported or deleted the account. But the account showed photos of a white girl with strawberry blonde hair, for anyone else's future reference.
    She's 100% scam. The texts came from RFID Chip Timing according to Google Voice. Some dude in Wisconsin.

  6. #9563

    SweetGirl

    Pretty new account, but says she's been doing this for a while. Lives in Arlington. Wants 1 k PPM. Hard pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-f82ee9c896c1

  7. #9562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    This may be the url, but she blocked me. https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-6110526a61b6 Anyway, I got a couple one-word replies to my initial multiple paragraph inquiry and self introduction. So I thought sending her something off her gift list might warm her up and get her talking a little more. Nope. After I got notice she'd received the earrings I bought, I sent a little note saying I hope she liked them. She responds with, "loved" and then blocks me. Not even a thank you. Nice manners, babe.
    Looks like it was correct according to my feed, too. She messaged me a few days ago.

    She didn't necessarily block you, though; she's showing up as "Attractive Member" on mine despite the fact that I don't have messaging access right now, so I'm guessing she got reported or deleted the account. But the account showed photos of a white girl with strawberry blonde hair, for anyone else's future reference.

  8. #9561

    Jasmine or some such name

    Saw this girl few times years back. DTF and hosts.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-52646c14f203

    She is back again after a while I think.

  9. #9560

    Princesslulu

    This may be the url, but she blocked me. https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-6110526a61b6 Anyway, I got a couple one-word replies to my initial multiple paragraph inquiry and self introduction. So I thought sending her something off her gift list might warm her up and get her talking a little more. Nope. After I got notice she'd received the earrings I bought, I sent a little note saying I hope she liked them. She responds with, "loved" and then blocks me. Not even a thank you. Nice manners, babe.

  10. #9559

    Go2 TheMoon

    Anybody seen her? Profile says Woodbridge but she says she's in Beltsville.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-1b29d6668148

  11. #9558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-a9e3441b2b28

    Goes on and on. Story after story. Long story about hurting an arm. Not meeting folks for PPM, only allowance now after bad experience. He has some nice vid clips to share. Since I doubt its an actual SB and likely some dude. Basically trying to find someone to bilk out of a substantial allowance amount best guess.
    The link is to your messages, not their profile.

  12. #9557

    AlluringSocialite

    Viewed her profile and she responded that she had just ended a 2 year arrangement. Was ready to start a new one with me ASAP. Didn't even request to see my private pictures. However, she needed me to send $100 upfront to pay for nanny to watch her kid. Told her I would pay her nanny fee in cash at the M&G. Of course, she blocked me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-ad48d17215cd

  13. #9556

    Time Waster

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-a9e3441b2b28

    Goes on and on. Story after story. Long story about hurting an arm. Not meeting folks for PPM, only allowance now after bad experience. He has some nice vid clips to share. Since I doubt its an actual SB and likely some dude. Basically trying to find someone to bilk out of a substantial allowance amount best guess.

  14. #9555

    Letting this one out of the bag

    Seems I'm getting only one bite at this apple. Which means one of you has her attention, more than likely LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-c98c3572078e

    Tight little spinner / MILF. Very gregarious and fun. Dinner and drinks. Helped loosen things up. Got down and dirty talk wise, fun ride, fucks well and loud. $$ all around open and requested cover, but get feeling could be talked out of it. Have fun!

  15. #9554

    Sweetnicespice

    Hot girl, 25. Very flaky, GPS, and semi-scam. Had her once, second time left me with a dinner & drinks bill and no show after to FC location, making up an excuse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape