Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #913

    Difference the day makes

    Was in B/CB for a rare day journey saw Michelle who I did a report on a couple weeks ago and highly praised, today it was a totally different story she looked worn out noticed a couple scabs or pick marks on her face just did not look like what I remembered of her but I picked her up anyway since she was real good to me before I ended up going to her place since nobody was home she started gagging on the bj I guess she was dope sick asked her if she preferred I go FS she said yes after not a very long time went from mish to k9 she was moaning I thought she was getting into it but actually she was sore right before I was going to get off I pulled out and busted on her ass after I got dressed she asked if she could get a Jackson and a half I guess she thought she was just getting a Jackson since a bj was all I initially asked for I was thinking about not giving her the extra half since I was not really happy with the service but I gave her the .30 anyway, when I left I noticed a rotten pussy smell on my hands from when I removed the condom.

    This has happened to me a few times lately when I see a girl at night in my car then see them again in the light or daytime and it is a totally different story, well I wont repeat with this one again I guess my monger vision doesn't work at night or maybe it only works at night it depends on which definition of monger vision you use lol

  2. #912

    Casey in CB

    I was in the CB area around 11:00 am. Saw a very decent sw by the name of Casey. Casey is a decent looking slim blond with enormous breast. She seems very pleasant. The reason I said that is because I meant her while we were in line at the little mini-mart. I wanted to date her and after I put my groceries in my car, I turned onto the street to pick her up. Unfortunately, she was just getting picked up by another monger that quickly. Needless to say, I will definitely go back to find that.


    Propilot-over and out.

  3. #911
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
    Try driving down toward Remington, I have had some luck there in the past.

    Smiling Fox
    Fox, what route do you take down to Remington? Some time ago I picked up a girl around 27th, near the 7-11, but haven't had any luck lately.Your expert guidance is appreciated.

    Thanks,

    The Main Man

  4. #910

    Green Shadow

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow
    Is this your Nichole?

    GS
    It sure looks like her.
    Damn, getting a woody just looking at that picture!

  5. #909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Crystal & Rhonda

    As a follow up to Happy One's report. I think I've dated them before also, with mixed results. Does Crystal have nice blue eyes. I remember when she was REALLY SKINNY! But I saw her a few weeks ago after she got out of jail & rehab and I didn't even recognize her. She probably added a much needed 50lbs. She has a nice personality but kinda just lays there. The last time I saw her she said she had an upcoming court date that would likely land her back in jail. So who knows if/when we will see her again.

    Rhonda, has a cell phone but no minutes, sounds like the one I know. Is she a tall, thin/slender brunette? If so, I remember seeing her a few times. Usually in a good mood and tries to date regulars as much as possible to avoid being on the streets. She lived off of Wash Blvd, going towards the Royal Farms/Dunkin Donuts, but frequents the S. Carey/Wash Blvd area.

    Anyway, these are two that I would consider as repeats.

  6. #908

    Drive Thru Hamden?

    Now from time to time I get to drive thru hamden, mid day usually.

    I have found the pickings sparse, and/or really skanky.

    Sometime union ave. is a good drive, and up thru 41st st. I haven't been thru in a few weeks. Also 36th st. is good, but be very very careful, there are civilians there too. They think the neighborhood has been cleaned up.

    Try driving down toward Remington, I have had some luck there in the past.

    Hamden has cleaned up a bit, but Falls rd. still has a hit or two. Just make sure if you do a daytime drive thru, not to go when the kids are let out of school, and civies are not prolific.

    Smiling Fox

  7. #907
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader
    Last weekend I cleaned out my closets and found 5 warm coats in sizes that would fit some of our favorite hookers. These were left over from raising 3 daughters who are now long gone. Today I put a Lincoln in the pocket of each coat and went to the stroll looking for 5 SWs needing warm coats, found them along the Clix loop and in CB and gave them the coats. Four of them were very nice and appreciative, I was glad to see they got the coats and told them about the Lincoln in one of the pockets. The fifith was a real witch (with a B) and complained that it didin't have a hood and I should be giving scarves, hats, and gloves with the coats; I grabbed the 5-spot out of the pocket and sent her on her way with the coat. None of them offered free services, but the four nice ones suggested a date.

    I mostly did this so those coats didn't go to waste. My secondary reason was to offer some goodwill from monger to working girl in hopes that some goodwill may return to some of us. It won't return to me, I now have a great SO and will try to stay away from mongering as long as it lasts.

    Having a SO has another down point - she saw the directory on my cell phone and that it included several names preceeded with the letter X. She asked about them and said they were X girlfriends from long ago. She wanted them off my cell, so they went away. It was hardest to delete Sheena, but I'll also miss Leah, Michele and Zoey. Hell, I hadn'd used those numbers in months, they probably don't even work.

    Horsetrader
    I started putting in code names in my phone at one point the only problem is I kept forgetting who the codes were for lol guess I'm getting a liitle brain dead in my old age.

  8. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader
    Last weekend I cleaned out my closets and found 5 warm coats in sizes that would fit some of our favorite hookers. These were left over from raising 3 daughters who are now long gone. Today I put a Lincoln in the pocket of each coat and went to the stroll looking for 5 SWs needing warm coats, found them along the Clix loop and in CB and gave them the coats. Four of them were very nice and appreciative, I was glad to see they got the coats and told them about the Lincoln in one of the pockets. The fifith was a real witch (with a B) and complained that it didin't have a hood and I should be giving scarves, hats, and gloves with the coats; I grabbed the 5-spot out of the pocket and sent her on her way with the coat. None of them offered free services, but the four nice ones suggested a date.

    I mostly did this so those coats didn't go to waste. My secondary reason was to offer some goodwill from monger to working girl in hopes that some goodwill may return to some of us. It won't return to me, I now have a great SO and will try to stay away from mongering as long as it lasts.

    Having a SO has another down point - she saw the directory on my cell phone and that it included several names preceeded with the letter X. She asked about them and said they were X girlfriends from long ago. She wanted them off my cell, so they went away. It was hardest to delete Sheena, but I'll also miss Leah, Michele and Zoey. Hell, I hadn'd used those numbers in months, they probably don't even work.

    Horsetrader
    Sorry to hear you are out of th game. Happy for you that you are happy!

    That was a really nice deed. I hope you hit the lottery or some other karmic reward is yours.

    As for the phone numbers, this is a lesson to all of you. Use Verizon. They have a free application called Backup Assistant. Its free if you register on the web. It updates daily at the time period of your choosing. Then it saves those numbers to a web based utility, which you can access on their website. If you lose your phone, just activate Backup Assistant on the new phone, and you have all your numbers back. But the best feature is it saves numbers you delete off your phone into a "deleted" section, thus actually saving all your numbers. And that database is only accessible on the web, so no one but you can get into it. IIRC, its PIN based, so even if someone gets into your account, they cannot get into Backup Assistant. I think. Either way, its a great tool.

    Dr. Monger

  9. #905

    Altruism Lives

    Horse,

    That's a nice thing you did with the coats but if you ever go back to this hobby how strange it will be to be with one of those girls while she is wearing your daughter's coat?

    LM

  10. #904

    Coats for our Streetwalkers

    Last weekend I cleaned out my closets and found 5 warm coats in sizes that would fit some of our favorite hookers. These were left over from raising 3 daughters who are now long gone. Today I put a Lincoln in the pocket of each coat and went to the stroll looking for 5 SWs needing warm coats, found them along the Clix loop and in CB and gave them the coats. Four of them were very nice and appreciative, I was glad to see they got the coats and told them about the Lincoln in one of the pockets. The fifith was a real witch (with a B) and complained that it didin't have a hood and I should be giving scarves, hats, and gloves with the coats; I grabbed the 5-spot out of the pocket and sent her on her way with the coat. None of them offered free services, but the four nice ones suggested a date.

    I mostly did this so those coats didn't go to waste. My secondary reason was to offer some goodwill from monger to working girl in hopes that some goodwill may return to some of us. It won't return to me, I now have a great SO and will try to stay away from mongering as long as it lasts.

    Having a SO has another down point - she saw the directory on my cell phone and that it included several names preceeded with the letter X. She asked about them and said they were X girlfriends from long ago. She wanted them off my cell, so they went away. It was hardest to delete Sheena, but I'll also miss Leah, Michele and Zoey. Hell, I hadn'd used those numbers in months, they probably don't even work.

    Horsetrader

  11. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
    Found Nicole at Pontiac and 5th. Cute little waif, 21 yo, blonde, 5'2"?, 100 lbs, clean enough. Says she works at Harborplace somewhere.
    Is this your Nichole?

    GS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-Nichole 9.JPG‎  

  12. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry 56
    I don't monger there but I have friends who live there and there are ALWAYS sw down on the main drag. At least I always see a sw there.


    Larry!
    Well maybe you and i are there at different times. But I do know what a SW looks like . And seriously, none whenever I check. And I check at the same times that I used to find hotties out there. The term "main drag" could be open, but I check all the streets and the side streets.

    Dr. Monger

  13. #901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Hampden

    I used to check Hampden all the time and had some pretty good results. But recently, I've been coming up empty. It just seems like a ghost town, (for SW's) there are always plenty of civilians out. Also, across the 41st street bridge, near the TV stations, used to have some activity every now & then. Lately, it's been REALLY dead. There was a skinny, 20 y.o. girl named Brianna that would stand by the corner store, but I haven't seen her(or her mom Colleen-yeah she worked too) in about a year. Looking forward to something new in that area if anyone has anything good for 2008.

    Chico

  14. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Monger
    That is good info to know. I check Hambden periodically, but I have not personally seen a SW there for over a year. Since I have not seen anything, no reports. It used to be a place to find some young hotties, three of my hottest pickups ever were from Hambden.

    Dr. Monger


    I don't monger there but I have friends who live there and there are ALWAYS sw down on the main drag. At least I always see a sw there.


    Larry!

  15. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by The Main Man
    Happy 2008 to all.

    In an effort to get more discussion going about the Hampden stroll, I figured I should post. I don't have a recent report, but I will give the intel that I have as Hampden is my most frequent stomping ground. I monger there a couple of times a week--at least driving through if not actively shopping.

    All has been relatively quite of late. No new finds. It has mostly just been the usual. I have seen Carol around regularly. She had a nasty sore on her lip the last time I saw her, so be sure to cover up. She is in her 40s, but has nice, relatively firm tits (B or C cup) and seems to be up for anything.

    I haven't seen Lisa around much lately. She is in her 30s, CCL, with saggy non-existent boobs. If you are into that, I can point you in her direction. Service is okay--not rushed, but she doesn't get hot and heavy into it like some.

    I saw Amber when I drove through earlier today. She is younger (probably 20s) and has short, dark hair. She gives a really lazy BJ and won't let you CIM for standard fee. I don't pick her up anymore. I don't like dealing with her attitude.

    I have seen Nicole a couple of times. She has a decent, but a bit saggy set of B/C cups. When she gains a little weight, she has a nice body. She provides solid service for the standard fee. Lately, she has been looking a bit of a mess though.

    Finally, I have only seen her once lately, but Connie is a fav. she is late 20s or early 30s with a nice body. She has a bit of meat on her bones, which I like, and great tits. If you didn't know otherwise, you may not know she is looking for dates--she doesn't look at all like the typical Hampden SW. I usually get by with giving her the standard fee, but a bit extra seems warranted in her case.

    I hope this sparks a bit more Hampden discussion...

    The Main Man
    That is good info to know. I check Hambden periodically, but I have not personally seen a SW there for over a year. Since I have not seen anything, no reports. It used to be a place to find some young hotties, three of my hottest pickups ever were from Hambden.

    Dr. Monger

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape