Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 6080
-
07-25-22 12:01 #4055Regular Member

Posts: 14Carmen Rose
Services offered? Is she GFE?
Originally Posted by Devilguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 10:47 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 791Sabrina
https://tryst.link/escort/sabrinavip
Visiting your area from East Central Florida this weekend, I had the chance to meet up with this little Brazilian hottie. Comms were a little slow at first, but once we set a time they were spot on. She looks exactly like the pics, and arrived in a dress and heels that was absolutely stunning. After some pleasantries we got down to business and IMO she has a perfect body, with personality and skills to match. Non-rushed and attentive, the hour with her passed by quickly. CG, RCG, K9, MISH, and another position which she suggested that I did not know the name of, just about wore me out! Not really GFE, everything covered, and did not really get to DATY but all things considered she would definitely be a repeat for me.
-
07-25-22 06:20 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 595Define "handsy"? What type of things would we be cautious about with her? Also, why does the ad show Tampa?
Originally Posted by JoseBazeMore
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 20:04 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 87None of that with the exception of titty sucking.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
I didn't expect much for the 140 rose donation.
Next time I see her I'll inquire about those and report back.
I’m quite sure for an additional donation it might be on the table
-
07-24-22 16:52 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 801Paola / Flakita
GFE, allow Daty, titty sucking, FIV?
Originally Posted by PeachPapi
[View Original Post]
I have noticed most of the Latina providers are very stand offish and only allow the wham bam thank you maam type dreams.
-
07-24-22 14:03 #4050Regular Member

Posts: 14Sydney
Anyone seen this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/sexy69sydney
-
07-24-22 13:17 #4049Senior Member

Posts: 48https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...e/508467502889
Quoted for $. 6 $$. 8 $$ Took the Hr was a good time. CFS pretty spinner, tight, and her breast are larger than they look in the pictures. Is a bit handsy so stay cautious. Stay safe.
-
07-24-22 11:47 #4048Senior Member

Posts: 31My fault
Sorry I though I had included it.
Originally Posted by Devilguy
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...258/7862538374
-
07-24-22 08:36 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 87Dream with Paola
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...miami/86809132
This is semi agency so there are multiple girls to choose from.
I've had two dreams with Paola.
Pics are accurate.
Paola was from Venezuela in her late 20's.
Body was 9/10. Fake breasts but were well done.
Face was 8.
Donation was 140 roses for 1/2.
Location was Lejuene close to the airport.
Started out with nice CBJ than went to missionary. She wanted to start in doggy.
Overall I recommend it for the donation. I went to see her twice in a week.
-
07-23-22 09:42 #4046Regular Member

Posts: 19I saw her long time ago. She was good. Friendly.
Originally Posted by Louielouie
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-22 09:39 #4045Regular Member

Posts: 19Any link?
Originally Posted by OvoJay
[View Original Post]
Can you provide a link?
-
07-23-22 09:34 #4044Regular Member

Posts: 19Camila good date
Camila was great. She is beautiful. Only thing she don't allow dfk. All the rest was perfect.
I recommend.
https://www.camilamiami.com/
-
07-23-22 01:26 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 316[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You too, do you see the report post button?
A2
-
07-22-22 15:28 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 197Sexy Cat Airpoirt In Call
https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-cat
You talk about SexyCat as if it were the last vagina in the world that lacks the personality that some here have. I visited her last year. But of all of them it was the only one that I never saw again, it seemed very ordinary to me and that he looked at the clock, after he charges She changes attitude, normal service like any other, nothing out of this planet one more on my list, I did not return I didn't like it, very fake sex, the mediocre place. Her price is not worth it!.
Sorry but it was not to my liking.
-
07-22-22 08:58 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 1959Too bad there wasn't an app that you could use to call a driver anytime anyplace.
.
Originally Posted by TRKing
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






