LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    I'd and Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Did you not learn anything from the Rylee debacle? Don't send a copy of your I'd, and don't give a deposit, EVER. There is no, "But what if. ". DON'T. EVER. Hard stop.
    I suspect you are wasting your breath (or typing, LOL!) The guy has been around long enough to know better. He thinks he can protect himself and has already decided to do it. SMDH.

    BAM.

  2. #24377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by MadManMax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one?

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2722444.htm?cat=1

    Asks for a selfie and I'd pic. If I send it, I'll be blocking all but the picture and first letter of my name so she can see I match the image. EROS verified but not sure what good that does us LOL.

    Awaiting rates atm.

    Max.
    Did you not learn anything from the Rylee debacle? Don't send a copy of your I'd, and don't give a deposit, EVER. There is no, "But what if. ". DON'T. EVER. Hard stop.

  3. #24376

    Nia EROS

    Anyone see this one?

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2722444.htm?cat=1

    Asks for a selfie and I'd pic. If I send it, I'll be blocking all but the picture and first letter of my name so she can see I match the image. EROS verified but not sure what good that does us LOL.

    Awaiting rates atm.

    Max.

  4. #24375

    Eros

    I saw the other post on LC and Tryst. The other posting site would be Eros. Typically. Those girls are more expensive but have to verify themselves and are generally a higher quality. PMs with members can be useful in determining a worthwhile experience. Most here are pretty helpful.

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyV  [View Original Post]
    New here, and looking to get into the hobby.

    Wondering what recommendations you would have for someone's first time. Please help a newb out!

    Cheers.

  5. #24374
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgovi  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to hang out with Rose after a while and she did not disappoint. I agree, she is classy and consistent every time.

    Best,

    Govi.
    I saw her once in Lexington and she has been great. She was supposed to be in Lexington this weekend and we were in touch until earlier this week. She suddenly stopped posting on tryst and didn't come here. Not sure what happened.

  6. #24373

    Sophia Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by RajReddy  [View Original Post]
    Unable to find her digits; Any member kind enough to share please?
    https://linktr.ee/SophiaRose3131

  7. #24372

    I would like Sophia Rose's contact information as well, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by RajReddy  [View Original Post]
    Unable to find her digits; Any member kind enough to share please?
    Please post or pm.

  8. #24371

    Sophia Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgovi  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to hang out
    Unable to find her digits; Any member kind enough to share please?

  9. #24370

    Sophia Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Rose is back from a little break. We always have a great time together. In my opinion, one of the best available in the area. If you haven't seen her, you're missing out.
    Finally got to hang out with Rose after a while and she did not disappoint. I agree, she is classy and consistent every time.

    Best,

    Govi.

  10. #24369
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyV  [View Original Post]
    New here, and looking to get into the hobby.

    Wondering what recommendations you would have for someone's first time. Please help a newb out!

    Cheers.
    Do your research. I look at like tiers. There is erotic monkey, escort Babylon and tryst. For me escort Babylon is low tier and tryst has better quality. You can pay for low tier girls and enjoy the hassle of no shows, low quality hotels, bad communication, drug users and possible LEO stings. You can pay a little more and get quality, better communication, better in call accommodations and less likely LEO stings. Look at reviews but also look at the person who is reviewing and what they like. Even bad movies are liked by some critics.

    Take away is this, do your research, be cautious and have fun with the ones you like.

  11. #24368
    Quote Originally Posted by RajReddy  [View Original Post]
    Bad experience with this one. Stay away if you can.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86401645

    Wouldn't let me touch her, won't take her top off (her comfort zone keep t-shirt on) & the worse it was that time of month for her.

    I pulled out and left. (Money damage. Yes, ego damage. Yes).
    Had same experience. Stay away. Not worth it.

  12. #24367

    Review

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/946379798906

    Seen her twice, not bad looking but would not repeat. Does not let you touch her, top does not come off, one position. She barely touches your dick. Don't waste your money.

  13. #24366
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    I have been chatting with this lady and getting close to pulling the trigger, anyone know her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/fun/46285784
    Girl is scam artist and will steal / rob if you turn your back. She got a half jar of change from me when I wasn't looking and even left some clothes at my place when she dipped out.

    Stay away.

  14. #24365

    Ema Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of spending time with Ema?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86055005#.
    I tried a few months ago, and there was some kind of cop staking things out in back of the Springdale motel she was using when I drove around. I saw her coming back from the BP as I was driving in, and she's pretty thick, but the pics were accurate. I don't know that she was involved with a sting, but I wasn't hanging around to find out.

    I have not actually seen a lot else about her here -- outside of KidKuddi, which tends not to mean much to me. But I could have missed it. All in all, I stuck with old regular UTRs, which I usually do.

  15. #24364

    Looking for Recommendations

    New here, and looking to get into the hobby.

    Wondering what recommendations you would have for someone's first time. Please help a newb out!

    Cheers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape