Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 4496
-
07-22-22 20:25 #3026Banned Member

Posts: 663True, so the trick is to find a cute Chinese prostitute that can give a good massage, and a nice fuk, either before or after.
Originally Posted by FoxManners
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 18:25 #3025Regular Member

Posts: 14Do you have the addy? Now I'm just curious about this chick.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 15:36 #3024Senior Member

Posts: 198Spa
70% of the Chinese spas in Miami Dade are covered brothels, they only masturbate you for 60 dollars, they are not masseuses. A real masseuse charges 2 oo the minimum hour, the rest is a mockery and prostitution 100% True.
-
07-22-22 13:53 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 1474A question on SW 8th St and Flagler
I was told this was a nice area to search, any good AMP anyone recommends for FS?
-
07-20-22 00:41 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 178Been there a few times before I found the places near Tamiami Airport. Most women their are legit, but the occasional woman will rub the sack and say keywords like does your friend want a Chinese girlfriend. Body to Body shower in the shower is the most I've gotten there with HE finish.
Originally Posted by NumberHustle
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 09:59 #3021Banned Member

Posts: 663Filipino women?
Agree, I was stationed in Okinawa 1982-83 and made numerous liberty calls in Subic Bay and Pattaya Beach.
Originally Posted by DahBull
[View Original Post]
I have become a friendly of some nice, pretty Chinese women and it's been fun.
But I wish more Filipinos would immigrate here, the Chinese seem have the market cornered on that deal.
And it's amusing to me now to see the videos posted around of Pattaya Beach Road, it's a Monger's Mecca, everything looks the same as it did in 1983, the motor cycle taxis, girls in hot pants and horny slobs out for fun, except now every girl has a smart phone.
-
07-15-22 15:14 #3020Senior Member

Posts: 77Hello Gents, can anyone recommend a good spa near Key Biscayne?
-
07-14-22 21:58 #3019Regular Member

Posts: 5Asaimi review
I went last night and did not get offered anything. I did get stoned out of my mind and had the most relaxing massage. I was blissed out on the table and maybe I forgot to signal any cues but before you know it my hour was up. I think some might offer HJ but it seems like YYMV.
Originally Posted by Miami619
[View Original Post]
I have had luck here before.
-
07-14-22 10:47 #3018Senior Member

Posts: 373I hear you brother.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 19:49 #3017Senior Member

Posts: 415888
I saw two reviews that say Veronica is GFE with bbj. Most are CBJ. Daisy was GFE with me, not sure about the 1st date, mish with her was to die for.
Originally Posted by Hobbying
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 17:24 #3016Regular Member

Posts: 3Any that does BBJ?
Originally Posted by Theman69
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 11:47 #3015Senior Member

Posts: 83Their pics are legit, I have seen a 5 to 6 of their models and they were real pics.
Originally Posted by Hobbying
[View Original Post]
Having said that, some of the model have glam pics, which I am not a fan of because they are not going to show up looking like they do in glam pics. They probably had a makeup artist do them up, and flattering angles from the photography, no way you are getting them to look like that when you go there to see them on a work day. Much prefer phone pics.
-
07-12-22 09:36 #3014Regular Member

Posts: 3Are the pictures accurate? Seems switch and bait for some pics.
Originally Posted by Theman69
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 12:36 #3013Senior Member

Posts: 219Possible miscommunication
BL I think he was talking about where to get pole enhancement LOL. Appreciate the input as always tho, nice vid too 😜.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 10:42 #3012Senior Member

Posts: 254Re: Filipino MPs / Thai MPs
I have not seen a Filipino girl in an AMP stateside!! They know how to hustle and make money. Now there used to be a Thai AMP across from Flannigan's / BigDaddys' on US1 and Hallandale Blvd. I discovered this while I was waiting for a waitress from 'The Knife' I used to boink. She was from Thai land but quality was terrible. After a couple of years I went back and it was all Chinese and terrible service.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-DB.











Reply With Quote




