Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 1067 1567 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17894

    Am I missing something?

    Camera angles can do amazing things. Look at the last 3 pics. She is a tubo. If you like that kind of flabby girl, cool, but I am not paying 200 for someone who is spending all her money at KFC (which I love by the way, just not ALL of the KFC).

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader124  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever visited her? She's asking for 200. If it's really her in her pictures it's worth it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/356156177985

  2. #17893

    Price increase

    When she was here, she advertised for 100 (had her for 80 after some discussion). She is now 3 x that rate, and older one would think (except for the artificial parts of her)? She is worth more now after aging and getting pounded by who knows how many guys? Just curious for a friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCon  [View Original Post]
    For you veterans, that have been around for a while, I know we all remember the gem Nina who lived in greenfield. She moved to Phoenix a couple years back. I was on trys and saw the pictures. She looks better in person, hands down very warming environment she usually starts with a nice massage. She did get a nice set of bolt-ons, I guess she lives in Phoenix now. But is out here visiting for the month. See her while you can! https://tryst.link/escort/marie-1982.

  3. #17892
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader124  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever visited her? She's asking for 200. If it's really her in her pictures it's worth it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/356156177985
    I use to have her on Snapchat but I never saw her because she asked for way too much for what she's doing.

  4. #17891

    Out vs in

    Quote Originally Posted by Extman  [View Original Post]
    You got balls my man. I bailed on this one the time I stepped in the door.
    Well if never done an incall and do not let them drive to me. The downside is I was already vested. Iv said no many times before, but like so many, she was nice and looked pretty good with clothes on. You'd think I'd know better by now when the ad has crap pics. But as so many have said, the talent has gone to shit real fast.

  5. #17890

    I had a chance to catch up with Nina from Greenfield.

    For you veterans, that have been around for a while, I know we all remember the gem Nina who lived in greenfield. She moved to Phoenix a couple years back. I was on trys and saw the pictures. She looks better in person, hands down very warming environment she usually starts with a nice massage. She did get a nice set of bolt-ons, I guess she lives in Phoenix now. But is out here visiting for the month. See her while you can! https://tryst.link/escort/marie-1982.

  6. #17889
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/114503881927

    She is the typical fat 2022 definition of petite but definitely not the proper petite.

    Met with her. She was pleasant and friendly enough. Flabby body and boobs. Stretch marks. Musky smelling and semi loose pussy. Hairy pussy and legs and a few stray hairs on chest. Rushed service. Didn't act crazy but definitely needing her next fix real bad.
    You got balls my man. I bailed on this one the time I stepped in the door.

  7. #17888
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    These are delicious but she wants too much moola to milk those big nipple beauties.
    Had my share of big squishy fun bags but most I have had don't like them played with much, especially their overly sensitive nipples. I now prefer perky, meaty, dark suckable, pinchable, twist toys. The smaller to medium cup sizes tend to be slightly less visually stimulating but much more abuse tolerant.

  8. #17887

    Not petite

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/114503881927

    She is the typical fat 2022 definition of petite but definitely not the proper petite.

    Met with her. She was pleasant and friendly enough. Flabby body and boobs. Stretch marks. Musky smelling and semi loose pussy. Hairy pussy and legs and a few stray hairs on chest. Rushed service. Didn't act crazy but definitely needing her next fix real bad.

  9. #17886
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics. Pics are of a model named Niece Waidhofer who is actually dead.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/728950368386
    Wow, that is super sad that Niece is gone, and by suicide too. What a shame.

  10. #17885
    These are delicious but she wants too much moola to milk those big nipple beauties.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5v8mTk.jpg‎  

  11. #17884
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck  [View Original Post]
    Fat Latina Ripoff.

    She posts fake Asian pics. She's Mexican. Fat ugly pizza nipples. Thats all you will see. She won't take off anything else but asks for tips. Says she will offer more if you tip more. Trust me she is only playing you.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191897832045

    Eva.

    Eww. 30 year old decent face but the body of a wrinkling 80 year old. Pass.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/930911948256
    Mmmm pizza nipples LOL. They're actually my favorite, I like the dinner plate size on big round boobs!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4ccdab034932fc87087a7023a337c47c_f.jpg‎  

  12. #17883

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    She does go by Mona Leesa on another app platform. Have you seen her? She looks great to me.
    I saw a girl some 15 years ago that looked like her. She was very petite and a lot of fun.

  13. #17882
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDawg  [View Original Post]
    First time poster, here. But, she seems to bounce back between Milwaukee and Green Bay, but I have seen her in GB and she is legit.
    I'll second that. Just be prepared, she's a bigger girl than the pics lead you to believe. She's related to wet diamonds, a provider from Green Bay, cousin I believe.

  14. #17881

    Milwaukee Still Garbage

    Fat Latina Ripoff.

    She posts fake Asian pics. She's Mexican. Fat ugly pizza nipples. Thats all you will see. She won't take off anything else but asks for tips. Says she will offer more if you tip more. Trust me she is only playing you.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/191897832045

    Eva.

    Eww. 30 year old decent face but the body of a wrinkling 80 year old. Pass.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/930911948256

    Indian Stripper.

    That body is pretty nice. Everything covered. Decent face. Can't go wrong with this one.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/753042038686

    Cutie with Booty.

    She is alright. Tall pretty face with marks and baby gut. Lots of makeup. Better bring some baby wipes. Lousy service and dirty place.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/327964932430

    Petite Black Chick.

    Nice body, clean shaved pussy, no marks. Pics are her. She does everything bb. She does have an ankle bracelet just an FYI.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/683171648884

  15. #17880

    Native American

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader124  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever visited her? She's asking for 200. If it's really her in her pictures it's worth it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/356156177985
    First time poster, here. But, she seems to bounce back between Milwaukee and Green Bay, but I have seen her in GB and she is legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape