Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 60,556 to 60,570 of 61419
-
01-03-08 18:48 #864Senior Member

Posts: 1318
Originally Posted by Dr.Monger
I don't monger there but I have friends who live there and there are ALWAYS sw down on the main drag. At least I always see a sw there.
Larry!
-
01-03-08 17:01 #863Senior Member

Posts: 947That is good info to know. I check Hambden periodically, but I have not personally seen a SW there for over a year. Since I have not seen anything, no reports. It used to be a place to find some young hotties, three of my hottest pickups ever were from Hambden.
Originally Posted by The Main Man
Dr. Monger
-
01-03-08 16:39 #862Senior Member

Posts: 51Where do I begin?
Originally Posted by Bjroll John
Only been on the streets for two weeks but you see her every friday.
Couple weeks back she did.
I don't get to post much, and I get to monger even less, but this report has more holes than a donut shop that the cops haven't found yet.
-
01-03-08 13:50 #861Regular Member

Posts: 9Hampden Update
Happy 2008 to all.
In an effort to get more discussion going about the Hampden stroll, I figured I should post. I don't have a recent report, but I will give the intel that I have as Hampden is my most frequent stomping ground. I monger there a couple of times a week--at least driving through if not actively shopping.
All has been relatively quite of late. No new finds. It has mostly just been the usual. I have seen Carol around regularly. She had a nasty sore on her lip the last time I saw her, so be sure to cover up. She is in her 40s, but has nice, relatively firm tits (B or C cup) and seems to be up for anything.
I haven't seen Lisa around much lately. She is in her 30s, CCL, with saggy non-existent boobs. If you are into that, I can point you in her direction. Service is okay--not rushed, but she doesn't get hot and heavy into it like some.
I saw Amber when I drove through earlier today. She is younger (probably 20s) and has short, dark hair. She gives a really lazy BJ and won't let you CIM for standard fee. I don't pick her up anymore. I don't like dealing with her attitude.
I have seen Nicole a couple of times. She has a decent, but a bit saggy set of B/C cups. When she gains a little weight, she has a nice body. She provides solid service for the standard fee. Lately, she has been looking a bit of a mess though.
Finally, I have only seen her once lately, but Connie is a fav. she is late 20s or early 30s with a nice body. She has a bit of meat on her bones, which I like, and great tits. If you didn't know otherwise, you may not know she is looking for dates--she doesn't look at all like the typical Hampden SW. I usually get by with giving her the standard fee, but a bit extra seems warranted in her case.
I hope this sparks a bit more Hampden discussion...
The Main Man
-
01-03-08 11:39 #860Senior Member

Posts: 918Brooklyn/CB Wednesday morning
Not much out there, and what was out didn't look like quality, at all. Damn, the girls look bad in the winter, don't they? All bundled up, faces red, skin white, sores and pickmarks more evident - dang I'm freaking myself out!
Found Nicole at Pontiac and 5th. Cute little waif, 21 yo, blonde, 5'2"?, 100 lbs, clean enough. Says she works at Harborplace somewhere.
Took her to my spot, got in the backseat, got her half naked, and she went to work. She wanted $30, but I told her the going rate and that I'd take her back if she wanted. She agreed and started her work. And very good at she was! Took instruction well, got it down pretty deep, and licked all over the groinal region. An advantage of the little waifs is the positions that you can put them in and I had her with her head hanging off the backseat, legs up in the air for some fine face-f***ing. She slurped away like a champ, took the load that was produced and swallowed it down.
I gave her a Lincoln for a tip and dropped her off where I picked her up.
Definitely a repeat if I see her.
-
01-03-08 11:07 #859Senior Member

Posts: 47Drive by report for New Years Day
I drove out on New Years Day to see what type of action might be going on. I was out around 7 pm and I saw one SW, but 3 possible SWs. It was hard to tell because of the recent cold spell going on. LEO was not on the main streets, but I did see LEO on two side streets in different locations. When I cruise I try not to be to obvious and also check the side streets before taking any action.
I did drive by Wednesday morning around 10 am and there was nothing out. Again, probably due to the cold and hard to tell who was working and who was not.
Sorry this report was not very informative, but I figure any piece of intel is better than none. Good Luck.
-
01-02-08 22:53 #858Senior Member

Posts: 978Crystal
The skinny girl now has some meat on her bones since she is back from
grandmas (city detention center). She is hanging around Ramsey & Calhoun
st & McHenry. Looked pretty good, but I recall she was not a very good date
the last couple times I dated her. Lack luster performance BJ, FS she just
lays there so I passed.
Found a bright spot on Ramsey. She has also been away awhile. Her name
is Rhonda, 5'9 160 lbs, beautiful girl, long brown hair, outstanding service.
She gave me number but you guessed it, no f--kin minutes. Would love
to find her again if I can.
Saw Vickie on Wilkens stoop sitting. Have not seen her out in awhile.
she was well dressed, always great service. Short girl, short curly brown
hair, also Known as Pebbles.
Took a tour of BK/CB earlier today. Zoey was standing out in the cold for
awhile. She has been posted on here before, but I have always passed.
Gut feeling is she thinks she is better than the rest of the girls.
Have not seen Cia in awhile, hope she is ok.
My phone has been ringing real regular this holiday week. Girls must be
going thru there lists to see who is available. With the weather this cold
its hard to tell who it is when there standing still. If they walk, I can tell
in alot of cases who it is.
Well good luck to everybody, hope this report helps contribute some
meaningful info. If not, tell me what else you need,
Happy One
-
01-02-08 20:53 #857Senior Member

Posts: 27Dead today
I think we need to donate some coats,scarfs.gloves ect.
I made the loop notha. Thats ok I'm headed to fla. in the morning.Happy mongering be back in a few weeks.
Rocket gone south
-
01-02-08 16:56 #856Senior Member

Posts: 75Erica (or Erika)
I was recently chastised by a certain Dr. for not staying current with my posts. While I haven't been that active lately, I did have one decent trip to the W&W...
About three weeks ago I spot a decent looking brunette on Ramsey in the blue light area. She was fairly bundled up, but looked nice enough that I invited her for a ride out to my spot. Gave me a fake name at first, later told me her real name was Erica. Just before beginning a very well done BBBJ, she whips off her sweatshirt. She is thin, but not exceedingly CCL. Small tits, but nice an perky. As she's leaning over me doing her work I notice that she's very clean looking, has nice skin tone and her ass is looking pretty sweet in the low-cut jeans she was wearing.
I tell her I simply have to fuck her. She's game. I upgrade her a jackson and she wiggles out of her jeans to reveal a very nice ass and cleanly shaven pussy. She performed some acrobatics, mounted me CG style and rode me very well. I enjoyed holding her ass and pulling her down on me as well as playing with her perky little A cups. I finished in that fashion and she seems to enjoy herself as well. She said as much, but who knows?
We made some small talk as I drove her back. She used to dance on the block and still does from time to time. I would definitely pick her up again. Two ways for fellow mongers to identify her... First, she has a bit of a large nose. Second, she told me she is of Puerto Rican descent. I wouldn't of guessed it at first, but I could see it after she told me.
Got a number. Haven't tried it yet but will pass it on to trusted seniors who are interested.
Happy Mongering!
-
01-01-08 16:06 #855Senior Member

Posts: 978Teresa
Piehole,
That is Mellisa that used to hang around Millington area on Wilkens. She has been at Wilkens & payson lately. She has been posted here many times, about so so performance & lack of personality. She had her third or fourth
child last year, nothing to right home about.
Starting to see some different faces lately that look interesting. Be safe
Happy One
-
01-01-08 15:31 #854Senior Member

Posts: 438Yea have to agree she is a spinner and a winner didn't notice the inverted nipple I did a report on her a couple of weeks ago she has been out of minutes since than if I find her again I'm gonna pay her in phone minutes lol
Originally Posted by Green Shadow
-
01-01-08 11:53 #853Senior Member

Posts: 126CB Michelle
Was out looking New Years Eve afternoon and ran into this cute, petite spinner named Michelle on Fairhaven about 4:30 PM. She is a brunette, 20 yo about 5'2", 105 lbs, A cups with one great nipple and one inverted nipple. She said she lives with a BF in the area.
Went to my place and had BBBJ and finished with covered FS all for the standard fee. She was a joy to be with. She performed great in all aspects, did not complain about me being slow, and did not try to upsell or ask for a tip.
Overall the experience was a 8+. Definitely will repeat. She has numbers but the phone is currently out of minutes.
Can't wait to see her again, A near GFE experience.
GS
-
01-01-08 11:14 #852Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks for the directions, mate. I was on Wilkens this morning going towards the stadium and saw a couple of potential sw's. The first one was a wsw wearing tan clothing. The second was a older latina chick hanging out with some humongeous dude. As usual, I chickened out.
I appreciate all you mongers for sharing the info that you do. One of these days I'll get the guts to do it. But, after rtff some of you guys got into some scary situations which makes me wus out.
Later, bros. Happy New Year.
-
01-01-08 03:56 #851Senior Member

Posts: 947Nnice report
Supertain,
Originally Posted by Super Train
Nice report. Welcome to B-more. The only thing you did wrong was overpay, unless the extra 10 bucks was a tip. Standard rate here in the city that breeds, er uh reads, is 40. If you can find Wilkens, you can find the PP/C stroll. Just head east on Baltimore street from the Harbor to Patterson Park Ave, then down to Conkling. That should get you started.
For all you naysayers, its clear he rtff. It has been a while since someone actually put directions up, maybe even back in 2005 or 2006. No one can possibly read every post for the last two years. W/W is often posted about so in advance, lay off.
Dr. Monger
-
12-31-07 23:18 #850Senior Member

Posts: 1533Just be thankful you don't have the Hitler youth haircut my Vietnamese barber just gave me. Apparently he's getting even for the F-105 pilot who bombed his village back in '68.
Originally Posted by Larry 56
99% of mongers don't have the street smarts SW's have.
Originally Posted by Larry 56
Unfortunately a lot of them know about me. The lurkers let them know.











Reply With Quote





