Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 532 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5214

    STDs

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Do you really think members of this board really care the difference of STD VS STI?

    Absolutely not. Move on dude. No one care.

    We are all in a high risk "hobby". Don't want to risk STDS / STIS then GTFO out of this hobby.
    I'm sure interested. This was useful information. Some people live closer to the edge than others. It's helpful to some people to know about where the edges are. Ignorance may be bliss, but no-one wants it to hurt when they piss. Or something.

  2. #5213
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Maria? She worked from online, and advertised from Fishtown area but was known around Kensington and could be picked up from the street also.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maria-es...delphia-988370#erotic.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...night/44742638
    Still around. Hit me up for details.

  3. #5212
    Anyone know what happened to Maria? She worked from online, and advertised from Fishtown area but was known around Kensington and could be picked up from the street also.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maria-es...delphia-988370#erotic.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...night/44742638

  4. #5211
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Broken nose roxanne is a different people. I never met with broken nose roxanne, but I used to see her out every night on the ave. I tried to pick her up once but she declined for some reason. (some people say I look like a cop).

    I saw the chick in the ad twice years ago. Once at the basement apt and another time at the roosevelt motel 6. I seen her on the ave a few times but didn't pick her up. One of those times she was beat up by a bunch of kids who stole her grocery money (or at least that was her story). The second time, she had some type of heart surgery.

    Both times were fine. I'm not sure if I would repeat, but I didn't have any complaints from the times I saw her, years ago.
    This the roxanne with big ass tat above her ass?

  5. #5210

    Two different people

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is this Roxanne posting on STG the same referred to in posts below as the SW with the broken nose? The pics don't look the same (the SW not appearing to be redheaded). I've been talking to her from the STG post. She seems pretty nice and level headed. And may see.
    Broken nose roxanne is a different people. I never met with broken nose roxanne, but I used to see her out every night on the ave. I tried to pick her up once but she declined for some reason. (some people say I look like a cop).

    I saw the chick in the ad twice years ago. Once at the basement apt and another time at the roosevelt motel 6. I seen her on the ave a few times but didn't pick her up. One of those times she was beat up by a bunch of kids who stole her grocery money (or at least that was her story). The second time, she had some type of heart surgery.

    Both times were fine. I'm not sure if I would repeat, but I didn't have any complaints from the times I saw her, years ago.

  6. #5209

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she back advertising and not just SW. I only seen her years ago at her basement place. Curious anyone seen her recently? Rates arent bad but not sure if she looks the same.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/378212634047
    Is this Roxanne posting on STG the same referred to in posts below as the SW with the broken nose? The pics don't look the same (the SW not appearing to be redheaded). I've been talking to her from the STG post. She seems pretty nice and level headed. And may see.

  7. #5208
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckHayes  [View Original Post]
    It's easy to just hit the Report button on all her Erotic Monkey posts and choose scammer and tell what she did and how she ripped you off.

    This lying scamming thief needs to be shut down bc they ruin everything for everyone. I imagine if more than one person reports these scams / ripoffs she's doing, they will take her posts down.

    She ripped me off too and it wasn't upfront money before I saw her, it was at the hotel. I'm out $140. Same scam as the above guy mentioned. It was the rest of the money she needed for the room and she booked it in my car so I thought I would be okay. She told me as soon as she checks in she will tell me her room number. I waited about 20 min, then started messaging her and a dude answered actually and told me she was with him and she is very obedient. So it seems clear she's working with this scumbag bf / handler in scamming people, rip offs and possible set ups. Knowing a dude involved probably with a keycard to her room things could get worse for others if they go see her. Trust me she talks a great game and at one pont I think she was alright but now she cannot be trusted. And now with this loser bf of hers around, you could be risking more than just the loss of your donation for her. You could be robbed more, threatened, attacked. Who the fuck knows. She clearly crossed a line into basically wanting to scam and rip off so who knows what else she is capable with her handler around. Warning! Stay away! I think she's not only a lying thief but potentially dangerous.

    Kelly has two posts in Philly with two different numbers. And her old one from DC, now says Horsham with a third different number.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kyle-esc...delphia-916405

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kyliee-e...delphia-921133

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kyle-escort-horsham-908149

    Let's shut her down so this lying thief learns that this shit she's doing will not be tolerated and to protect others from her.
    Shame because she looks hot af.

  8. #5207
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    First a bunch of shills accounts came on and starting shilling for their chicks. Now this thread turned into std talk. Can we get back to escort reports?
    I feel like that thread is petering out. It's now been whittled down to semantics.

  9. #5206

    Escort reports thread is for reporting about escorts

    First a bunch of shills accounts came on and starting shilling for their chicks. Now this thread turned into std talk. Can we get back to escort reports?

  10. #5205
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInde  [View Original Post]
    So after seeing this post and her going back and forth with me on when and where I got tired of her games. It was always send me $20 or I'm $50 short for the room near you etc. So once I said don't request anything up front and let me know when you have a room for me to see you she completely ghosted me. Just kind of tagging on and confirming that guys should not see her.

    Her snap is kylieemariee92 so if others search for it they can find it.
    I posted a review of her a couple weeks ago. I had a positive car date but she did ask for cashapp instead of cash upfront to get a room. I declined and said I just want a bbjcim car date and she obliged for a $60 donation.

    I would never give a SW money upfront.

    I've done it a couple times from SA and got ripped off.

  11. #5204
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    For the purposes of actual science and reality, STIs and STDs are not interchangeable. STIs are more commonly bacterial infections which are curable via antibiotics. STDs are more commonly diseases caused by bacterial or viral infections that are permanent of some sort, hence the difference between "infection" and "disease. " This is part of the reason why the CDC started classifying as such the distinction between STIs and STDs.

    Cure vs treatment vs recovery are terms that are thrown away relentlessly but do not mean the same in any bit of sort. A "cure" means that you are cured of your condition 100% and it no longer resides, I. E, a strong course of antibiotics purging your body of the STI you have. STDs, like HIV, AIDS, Herpes, and HPV, are "treated" via antivirals and other sorts of remedies that allow you to "recover" somewhat and attempt to live a normal life, but they are still permanently within your body because there is no "cure."

    Yes, there are strains that are resistant to SOME drugs, but there is a long list of antibiotics that a hospital can go through in order to find the right combination to kill the infection. It's all just a matter of time before the infection has time to do major damage to your bodily functions / organs / etc before being purged by the antibiotics.
    Do you really think members of this board really care the difference of STD VS STI?

    Absolutely not. Move on dude. No one care.

    We are all in a high risk "hobby". Don't want to risk STDS / STIS then GTFO out of this hobby.

  12. #5203
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    First off, the first 3 you just listed are STIs, not STDs. It benefits you to read before typing.

    Second, I mentioned that Hepatitis C is curable. Hepatitis A is not curable; https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hepatitis-a/treatment/.

    Hepatitis B is also not curable; https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20366802.

    Also, don't mention the disgusting human being that is named Joan Giles, a since-then defamed doctor outed for using the vaccine on disabled children; https://www.forbes.com/sites/leahros...h=534b8134279c.
    I'm not here to debate the semantics of STD vs Sti with you.

    The OP asked for opinions regarding bb and that's what I gave.

    Move on. Everyone makes their own decision on the risk level they want to take.

    Doesn't affect me what you or anyone else here does.

    I was just giving an opinion on reasons why bb is offered.

  13. #5202
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInde  [View Original Post]
    So after seeing this post and her going back and forth with me on when and where I got tired of her games. It was always send me $20 or I'm $50 short for the room near you etc. So once I said don't request anything up front and let me know when you have a room for me to see you she completely ghosted me. Just kind of tagging on and confirming that guys should not see her.

    Her snap is kylieemariee92 so if others search for it they can find it.
    I posted a review of her a couple weeks ago. I had a positive car date but she did ask for cashapp instead of cash upfront to get a room. I declined and said I just want a BBJCIM car date and she obliged for a $60 donation.

    I would never give a SW money upfront.

    I've done it a couple times from SA and got ripped off.

  14. #5201

    Kylie etc

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckHayes  [View Original Post]
    It's easy to just hit the Report button on all her Erotic Monkey posts and choose scammer and tell what she did and how she ripped you off.

    This lying scamming thief needs to be shut down bc they ruin everything for everyone. I imagine if more than one person reports these scams / ripoffs she's doing, they will take her posts down.

    She ripped me off too and it wasn't upfront money before I saw her, it was at the hotel. I'm out $140. Same scam as the above guy mentioned. It was the rest of the money she needed for the room and she booked it in my car so I thought I would be okay. She told me as soon as she checks in she will tell me her room number. I waited about 20 min, then started messaging her and a dude answered actually and told me she was with him and she is very obedient. So it seems clear she's working with this scumbag bf / handler in scamming people, rip offs and possible set ups. Knowing a dude involved probably with a keycard to her room things could get worse for others if they go see her. Trust me she talks a great game and at one pont I think she was alright but now she cannot be trusted. And now with this loser bf of hers around, you could be risking more than just the loss of your donation for her. You could be robbed more, threatened, attacked. Who the fuck knows. She clearly crossed a line into basically wanting to scam and rip off so who knows what else she is capable with her handler around. Warning! Stay away! I think she's not only a lying thief but potentially dangerous.

    Kelly has two posts in Philly with two different numbers. And her old one from DC, now says Horsham with a third different number.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kyle-esc...delphia-916405

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kyliee-e...delphia-921133

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kyle-escort-horsham-908149

    Let's shut her down so this lying thief learns that this shit she's doing will not be tolerated and to protect others from her.
    It's all very confusing to see how she treats people so differently. Maybe the trigger is whether she's with that guy or not. I guess I'm lucky that she didn't respond to the message I sent to her on SA (where I didn't hint to knowing her pro status). But also kind of pathetic that a scamming pro did [not] bother responding to me. To quote Deadpool, "fake laugh. Hiding real pain". I will have a handful of reviews and maybe some questions about some SA profiles soon. I'm sure you'll all be on the edge of your seats until then. Good luck; be safe!

  15. #5200
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckHayes  [View Original Post]
    It's easy to just hit the Report button on all her Erotic Monkey posts and choose scammer and tell what she did and how she ripped you off.

    This lying scamming thief needs to be shut down bc they ruin everything for everyone. I imagine if more than one person reports these scams / ripoffs she's doing, they will take her posts down.

    She ripped me off too and it wasn't upfront money before I saw her, it was at the hotel. I'm out $140. Same scam as the above guy mentioned. It was the rest of the money she needed for the room and she booked it in my car so I thought I would be okay. She told me as soon as she checks in she will tell me her room number. I waited about 20 min, then started messaging her and a dude answered actually and told me she was with him and she is very obedient. So it seems clear she's working with this scumbag bf / handler in scamming people, rip offs and possible set ups. Knowing a dude involved probably with a keycard to her room things could get worse for others if they go see her. Trust me she talks a great game and at one pont I think she was alright but now she cannot be trusted. And now with this loser bf of hers around, you could be risking more than just the loss of your donation for her. You could be robbed more, threatened, attacked. Who the fuck knows. She clearly crossed a line into basically wanting to scam and rip off so who knows what else she is capable with her handler around. Warning! Stay away! I think she's not only a lying thief but potentially dangerous.

    Kelly has two posts in Philly with two different numbers. And her old one from DC, now says Horsham with a third different number.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kyle-esc...delphia-916405

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kyliee-e...delphia-921133

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kyle-escort-horsham-908149

    Let's shut her down so this lying thief learns that this shit she's doing will not be tolerated and to protect others from her.
    I can also confirm her being a scammer / thief. I didn't lose any money but she tried the same routine with me about three weeks ago. Says she needs money for the room, blah blah blah. Even says her father recently died LOL. This one is a real piece of work guys. Never trust any of these girls, they ALL lie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape