Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 773 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 823 873 1273 1773 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 28191
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16611
    Quote Originally Posted by OralPleasure31  [View Original Post]
    She is very real. She is in ST Pete.
    Any feedback? How was your experience.

  2. #16610
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTampa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this gal? Haven't seen her posted elsewhere, I know these shops have girls rotate in / out pretty regularly. I'm sure she's legit as I've been to this shop, more curious about if the dream is worth it.

    https://tampaaromas.com/
    Hey Sam curious too. She seems pretty cute off her pictures though.

  3. #16609

    Very real!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLee  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...557/7273138269

    Any feedback gents in Alanna. She has a lot of good comments on there but seems TGTBT. Probably fake / scam. Thanks.
    She is very real. She is in ST Pete.

  4. #16608

    Tori

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/86710341

    This one seems a bit TGTBT, I'm curious if anyone here has hit her up get.

  5. #16607

    Info on Sunshine?

    Anyone seen this gal? Haven't seen her posted elsewhere, I know these shops have girls rotate in / out pretty regularly. I'm sure she's legit as I've been to this shop, more curious about if the dream is worth it.

    https://tampaaromas.com/

  6. #16606

    Alanna

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...557/7273138269

    Any feedback gents in Alanna. She has a lot of good comments on there but seems TGTBT. Probably fake / scam. Thanks.

  7. #16605
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHh  [View Original Post]
    Guys.

    Anyone know of a provider (preferably UTR) in the Seffner area. My good friend is in the area for few weeks and would like to party every day.

    Thanks Joe.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...657/4194813277

    Rose is in the Seffner area. Saw her the other day. She's cool not much personality. She's a little on the the thicker side but looks amazing from the back.

  8. #16604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Seffner

    Guys.

    Anyone know of a provider (preferably UTR) in the Seffner area. My good friend is in the area for few weeks and would like to party every day.

    Thanks Joe.

  9. #16603

    No.

    Doubt I will with the rule set. And I believe I saw a post here few weeks back with pricing. Pretty much "I'm hot and young GPS" levels.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/genisis-escort-tampa-972082

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveForte  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen Hot Genisis? Pics seem TGTBT.

    Thanks.

  10. #16602

    Accent?

    Might be an odd request, spent some time back home in the small town I grew up in. Kind of feeling like reliving old adventures. Any providers have a bit of a southern accent / that small town vibe? I saw mention of Nena fitting the bill (haven't been able to time it right with her), just wanted to see if anyone knew of any others. Especially blondes, LOL.

  11. #16601
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Been around a long time. By the stadium off a Lois. Been a while since I've seen her, but she likes 69 if you have good hygiene. Like anything else YMMV, but she hasn't had any bad reviews that I know of. My advice is set up a QV (offer. 80, and if rent is due she will probably take it) with any new one, you can always off. 2 more to extend the time. The only ones that won't negotiate are the highly reviewed ones that have them in parking lot waiting their turn.
    That's bull shit she doesn't low ball not even for rent LOL.

  12. #16600

    Hot Genisis

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    GenEsis Kiss. The PSE plus sized ride.

    https://twitter.com/GenesisKissXXX

    Vs.

    GenIsis, the young hot spinner.

    https://twitter.com/EliseDinero

    Some Intel:

    "I have a few reviews on them.

    No bb, Greek, or daty. Everything is basic but you are guaranteed to have an amazing time ".
    Have you seen Hot Genisis? Pics seem TGTBT.

    Thanks.

  13. #16599
    Quote Originally Posted by OCHedonist;6029356[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/86610253[/URL]#.

    Saw this ad on LC and it struck me as a perfect way to emd a rough work week. Made the call she didn't pick up ad says she prefer text so I texted and she replied right back. She has four positive comments about great head and with four different men signing off as a 10 and agreat time I decide it's a trip out of my way to get to her but I knew exactly what hotel she was at and I made the late morning drive to Anderson road and waters Ave area. She had me park and walk up to the side of the building where she let me in and she's the girl in tg.

    E pictures and if there's any concern about weight they went away when her top came off and I got to meet those lovely ladies she keeps conservatively modest but with them I'm full view I immediately went from "6 to midnight". Gents let me absolutely cpear about this next statement this woman who's appearance is keeps attractively modest speaks softly and can carry a real conversation but I wasn't ready for what she had in mind for my visit but read this part twice and repeat it until you're ready to make the drive this woman cam suck a cock better than any other throat I've been blessed to take it all.
    Thanks Pal. I'm going to pay her a visit next week and report back. I saw her add and was concerned it was TGTBT or worse, LEO. Glad she's for real. Thanks for the report. Be safe out there!!

  14. #16598
    Quote Originally Posted by OCHedonist;6029356[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/86610253[/URL]#.

    Saw this ad on LC and it struck me as a perfect way to emd a rough work week. Made the call she didn't pick up ad says she prefer text so I texted and she replied right back. She has four positive comments about great head and with four different men signing off as a 10 and agreat time I decide it's a trip out of my way to get to her but I knew exactly what hotel she was at and I made the late morning drive to Anderson road and waters Ave area. She had me park and walk up to the side of the building where she let me in and she's the girl in tg.

    E pictures and if there's any concern about weight they went away when her top came off and I got to meet those lovely ladies she keeps conservatively modest but with them I'm full view I immediately went from "6 to midnight". Gents let me absolutely cpear about this next statement this woman who's appearance is keeps attractively modest speaks softly and can carry a real conversation but I wasn't ready for what she had in mind for my visit but read this part twice and repeat it until you're ready to make the drive this woman cam suck a cock better than any other throat I've been blessed to take it all. She was perfect flawless did I mention she knows all the right moves to make while bringing me right up the point I had to back her down before I finished way to soon.
    Sounds like it was an amazing experience. Anyone else have feedback on her?

  15. #16597
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    Can't reach her, what are her rates? She appears to be creampie friendly!
    I found her reddit https://old.reddit.com/user/jfjohnson93 That hand writing was so hard to decipher.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape