Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 16508
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14498

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Katie last night on Youngerman (which was quite active) for some headache relief. She took care of business as usual and her throat skills are elite as most of you are aware. All you have to do is just lean back and enjoy. She has a new phone and number and said its ok for me to give it out. However, I am not about to sit here and respond to 80 emails. I'll give her number to a few guys who regularly contribute SW reviews. After that, you'll have to get her number from one of those guys.
    If anyone received Katie's new digits, would you please PM me. Thank you for the info Walnut.

  2. #14497

    Brillant!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    Why not just say Pearl st or MLK. New code we weren't told about?
    5-0, excuse me, the police will never figure those codes out!

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  3. #14496

    Don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Who famously said I have a dream. That's the street name.

    What is inside of and can be used as jewelry Inside of an oyster. That's the street name.
    Why not just say Pearl st or MLK. New code we weren't told about?

  4. #14495

    Katie The Great's new number

    I met up with Katie last night on Youngerman (which was quite active) for some headache relief. She took care of business as usual and her throat skills are elite as most of you are aware. All you have to do is just lean back and enjoy. She has a new phone and number and said its ok for me to give it out. However, I am not about to sit here and respond to 80 emails. I'll give her number to a few guys who regularly contribute SW reviews. After that, you'll have to get her number from one of those guys.

  5. #14494
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. You're speaking in code, just tell me what streets to find some BSW. Pm me.
    Who famously said I have a dream. That's the street name.

    What is inside of and can be used as jewelry Inside of an oyster. That's the street name.

  6. #14493
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. You're speaking in code, just tell me what streets to find some BSW. Pm me.
    I swung by there this morning and yes there was a few BSW on the prowl. Hard pass from me, they all was 200 plus including one big momma that was pushing 350. I can't even begin to imagine the smell of that in the heat. Maby I just got unlucky with the line up. The code is blatantly obvious. Not that difficult to figure out who had a dream and what's the treasure inside an oyster.

  7. #14492

    I'm confused

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    -I Have A Dream- & -An oysters treasure- area; 21st to 27th. I've seen plenty o BSWs, especially early morning-late evenings, both times when it's dark. The caveat is that there my be a man-SWan amongst the group so be careful who you let open your car door.
    I'm confused. You're speaking in code, just tell me what streets to find some BSW. Pm me.

  8. #14491
    Quote Originally Posted by RunngL8  [View Original Post]
    Seemed like there was a WSW meeting today and RooRoo decided to take a break. BBBJ no catch but for a Jackson I'll take it. Wearing floral leggings black top toting a big back pack. No digits.
    Townhouse?

    RooRoo?

  9. #14490
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    So she's asian?
    No sir no the AMP as in the parlor, but the hotel on Stuart. She Caucasian.

  10. #14489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    0515 This am

    Quote Originally Posted by Informer904  [View Original Post]
    Nicely done Amnnos. The only thing I'll add to your report is that there are more than one man-SW in that area. Being that time of morning you really have to be careful guys.
    Just drove down past the numbered streets I previously mentioned and dipped in to double back. Sure enough, there were a couple BSWs. I got the "Hey baby" shout out but kept rolling. Had to be somewhere.

    But before those streets, there was WSWs both at the gas station at Panama City and the auto parts store close to -I Have A Dream-. That one was skinny brunette with a pixie like hair cut wearing a black body forming dress. Couldn't get a very good look due to the lack of light but she seemed alright. Maybe next time.

  11. #14488

    DG beaver

    Seemed like there was a WSW meeting today and RooRoo decided to take a break. BBBJ no catch but for a Jackson I'll take it. Wearing floral leggings black top toting a big back pack. No digits.

  12. #14487
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    -I Have A Dream- & -An oysters treasure- area; 21st to 27th. I've seen plenty o BSWs, especially early morning-late evenings, both times when it's dark. The caveat is that there my be a man-SWan amongst the group so be careful who you let open your car door.
    Nicely done Amnnos. The only thing I'll add to your report is that there are more than one man-SW in that area. Being that time of morning you really have to be careful guys.

  13. #14486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Try Around

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I'm a Arlington monger and those spots are riddled with white providers. If any of you mongers know any spots with attractive or decent looking Black providers, Pm me or quote this post.
    -I Have A Dream- & -An oysters treasure- area; 21st to 27th. I've seen plenty o BSWs, especially early morning-late evenings, both times when it's dark. The caveat is that there my be a man-SWan amongst the group so be careful who you let open your car door.

  14. #14485

    BSWs

    I see some periodically around Lenox and Thompson. Several businesses in the area so early morning and evening has been the best time. Where might 1 go fishing in Arlington?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I'm a Arlington monger and those spots are riddled with white providers. If any of you mongers know any spots with attractive or decent looking Black providers, Pm me or quote this post.

  15. #14484
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I'm a Arlington monger and those spots are riddled with white providers. If any of you mongers know any spots with attractive or decent looking Black providers, Pm me or quote this post.
    Where in Arlington exactly I can't find any good spots for SW's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape