Thread: BBQ and fight thread
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 1895
-
07-22-22 22:03 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 1769I understand the "game" of giving money to hookers for sex just fine. I think if one needs "game" to do that, one is probably doing something wrong.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 17:02 #1699This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Your problem
You, don't understand the "Game, "Bro. , sorry for your loss!
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 16:39 #1698Senior Member

Posts: 1769As if it takes "game" to get a hooker to let you fuck her for money.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
And no thanks, I don't need you to suck me at all, much less into a rabbit hole.
Blade and Bow is better than Rabbit Hole anyway.
-
07-22-22 11:51 #1697This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Not forget
Deep pockets, Game, Pussy, and still suck you boys into the rabbit hole!
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
Simple fucks! No wonder you can't get any of this good Ville Pussy? Interesting?
-
07-22-22 11:42 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 1769
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
Ah yes, thanks for the reminder. I forgot "arrogant", "abrasive", "infantile", and "barely coherent" in my list.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 10:50 #1695This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Friend
Tell, them something they can do. They are all addicts bro, they can't.
Originally Posted by Ralphisit
[View Original Post]
Can you understand that?
-
07-22-22 10:37 #1694Senior Member

Posts: 681The Ignore Button
To be able to ignore is a great thing.
-
07-22-22 08:50 #1693This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Can't forget you
After reading your 27 post, not one about getting pussy, only questions," who, when, where"! WTF?
Originally Posted by Bruno502
[View Original Post]
Why, don't you go back read what this site is about, "Segment of local Mongers", then cum play with me!
-
07-22-22 07:58 #1692This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Your wife
I, see after reading about you, your wife, from your post, (you say,) has"big titts no interest in", and you are not taking care of her, them, should I cum over fuck her, them, for you, show her what a big dick fills like? (Chuckiee).
Originally Posted by Nocturne
[View Original Post]
Talk about Comedic relief, moronic! That's you Bro. Talk about your wife on here! Sad!
I love big titts!
Thur night, Car show weekend would work for me.
Let me know Bro.
-
07-22-22 07:27 #1691This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Cause your easy bro
Can you say "Sex addict", that's why Bro. You read them!
Originally Posted by Nocturne
[View Original Post]
Street Rodder? Did you mean a "Dreamer"? "A Want-tobe"?
Does the show have a Class for that?
Interesting.
-
07-22-22 00:27 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 379Dark Jackass
Yeah, I also began blocking the messages from that jackass last year. What a comedic relief not to have to see his moronic rants. I really don't understand why ANYONE would even read-and-reply to his posts, much less assist that idiot in any way. Baffling. (And I'm a street rodder).
Originally Posted by Bruno502
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 23:40 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 3103Nailed it
And made me LOL at the same time, especially the last sentence LOL.
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 14:37 #1688This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813You should
Have stopped your big mouth after the first few sentences Bro.
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
I could respect that, but as usual just like last year, you talk, nothing of value cums out.
-
07-21-22 13:23 #1687This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Segment of Locals
Extremely large mouth bro, nothing seems to cum out of any value, I see, after reading your few posts.
Originally Posted by Bruno502
[View Original Post]
Interesting? That you would be the first "little dick" to cum to the plate to play? Hummm.
Drk.
-
07-21-22 13:05 #1686This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Welcome pack
I see it didn't take long to get a big welcome from my old friends in the Ville, welcome to you to!
This year I come to the Ville with a open heart, in search of good pussy, nothing more.
I ask a simple question, already receive all this pushback from my bros, the pack of "Almighty Mongers"!
So if you want to "dance" again like last year we can, you see I won't go away until the show is over, your right about that, no matter what the "pack" has to say.
I have already collected info. For the past 3,4 weeks now, before I showed up.
Very little value I must say from the "No balls"! But lets see how it go's from here on?
Welcome, to hell bros!









Reply With Quote






