Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 41300
-
07-22-22 12:19 #27260Senior Member

Posts: 90Private residence
She lives close to publix in a neighborhood. Had I not been in a work van she would have been fine but vans she said aren't common at her place. If you have dark tint I would say go for it. I would have. I didn't see any risk out in the open but who ever knows. I will likely see again.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
07-22-22 07:37 #27259Senior Member

Posts: 248Agree
The hour wasted included my drive time to get to event and back. I gave it max 5 minutes of being a sitting duck on a quiet street.
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 07:36 #27258Senior Member

Posts: 233CL girl
I believe this is a girl that advertised on Craigslist a few years ago. She is indeed a beautiful girl with a killer body!! If it is in fact the same girl, her husband was her pimp and he would rob people and talk a lot of trash. He had a distinct street name but I can't remember what. He had robbed and pissed off so many people, they took screen shots of the pimp and ho's social media and put it on-blast on CL. Looks like they are back at it!!
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-NFM.
-
07-22-22 06:31 #27257Senior Member

Posts: 190Don't encourage them
Once I let them know I'm at their location they have 15 minutes. Then I'm gone. Never been horny enough to wait an hour. There are others out there that want your cash enough to show up on time. Get enough mongers doing that maybe their bad manners will change.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 06:28 #27256Senior Member

Posts: 190Don't encourage them
Once I let them know I'm at their location they have 15 minutes. Then I'm gone. Never been horny enough to wait an hour. There are others out there that want your cash enough to show up on time.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 05:23 #27255Senior Member

Posts: 26Is she back in Jax?
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 05:17 #27254Senior Member

Posts: 99Stop going to youngerman, its not this girl, its all of them Youngerman is the New mustang road, the issue is the DB's, they take control of the girls, but no one gets the Customer service aspect of the Game, straight and simple Jacksonville needs a GOOD pimp.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
QS.
-
07-22-22 01:44 #27253Regular Member

Posts: 1Ashley and Vanessa
Curious if there is any info about this one? Long time lurker, first time poster.
(https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/331342098141).
-
07-21-22 23:09 #27252Senior Member

Posts: 115She was real deep into candy. Hopefully she's ok and detoxing.
Originally Posted by JohnWay
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 22:36 #27251Senior Member

Posts: 1260Damn Jesse Got you
I've brought her to my place a time or two when she was camping out at the ole Knights on Lane. Big, but not chunky like she is now. No shaningans and didn't feel she was going to rob me. All my shit was secured.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
Sent her back with cream pies.
I will admit, Jesse isn't exactly a sight for sore eyes and her pics are deceiving but she was doable and easy-going with me. Oh, and her ass was kinda flabby. Think that added 30 lbs you mention finally tipped the scales for me.
Sorry you got set up and ripped. *Dammit Jesse!
-
07-21-22 22:08 #27250Senior Member

Posts: 1260Help Me Out
Attached is a excerpt of my text with Lo.
Originally Posted by BlazeAdams
[View Original Post]
I don't see Lo too often and when I do it's always been the same donation. We also go to the the described location and never in her driveway. This last convo she seemed sketchy and her statement didn't make any sense.
Does she have assigned parking? Are the other parking spots not good enough? Was I being set up? Should the jelly be on the other bread and not the same slice as the peanut butter?.
I passed.
-
07-21-22 21:49 #27249Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks for the Intel, Sorry About Getting Robbed But Glad You Did Not Fight
Thanks for the intel, we other mongers need to avoid this crook!
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
You were smart, it is Not worth fighting over $120. Best outcome was to walk away and nothing worse happens to you. Smart monger!
-
07-21-22 21:04 #27248Senior Member

Posts: 1260Been There
Same scenario you mentioned; When a girl asks what I'm riding (sitting in their parking lot; granted it's an apartment) I give them a description of a vehicle 2-3 spots down or in front of me or back of me that hopefully has dark tinted windows. This way I can get a good looks of her. If she's hideous or sketchy-lookin or she's got her entourage accompanying her, I'll just bounce out w / out her realizing it's me. Naturally she'll blow up my phone afterwards but that's what the Block function is for.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
On the positive side, if she's looking favorable, I'll announce myself via text, which ride I'm actually in and describe where I'm actually parked. It'll probably irritate them but eventually they'll be happy that it's you. I just tell them the truth on why I pull such a stunt and most times they're understanding.
-
07-21-22 21:00 #27247Senior Member

Posts: 87Little miss sunshine
Anybody has an update haven't seen her post in a while phone number is dead.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...shine/44880719
-
07-21-22 20:47 #27246Senior Member

Posts: 248Shady
This one wasted an hour of my time. Agreed to pick her up from private residence. Wait and wait. Texting that I'm there but still won't come out. Continues to ask what vehicle I'm in without making an appearance. Literally felt like a setup of some sort. Connected the dots and real sized she's the same gal different name that threatened to rob me over text a year or two ago. Advertises $50 BBBJ but then communication via text has her asking for $100 for BJ.
I say we porn hub for a week or two and starve them out.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/302543605053












Reply With Quote





