Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 33434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24359

    Lola

    Anyone met Lola? I've been watching her ads for a minute, but doesn't seem to be much out there about her. Seems like she travels with a couple other ladies, but pretty much stays in Ohio. If anyone has info I'd appreciate it. Been kinda out of the hobby for a minute so not very up on who is legit or not anymore.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86571385

  2. #24358
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86572844

    She's real, clean, and not a jerk. A little bit bigger than pics suggest, but I guess everybody is, so.

    Pretty standard stuff except CBJ (just to get up, not for fun), no DATY, and she "don't get on top". Some of those 3 things are a deal breaker for some of you, and to be honest I probably wouldn't have met up with her if I knew it was going to be like that, but she was relatively inexpensive at. 6, so I just busted and GTFO.

    Be safe out there and have a great day!
    Ahh. Kristin, a couple of months ago, I got BBBJ and bareback that pussy for 120 and came deep inside that pussy. She has a handler and doesn't like black dudes. But money talks and for 120 I got everything. She is a bit mechanical in bed, kinda dead fish and definitely wasn't into it. But I busted a nut deep in those guts so it's a wash. She definitely looks chunkier now back in June / July last year she was skinnier and raw dogged both her and the black chick she used to hang out with for 120 a piece on separate weeks. And for that much I am nut deep in that womb. LOL. Her ass was fat and thick ass hell and those backs hots were glorious. For. 60, was probably worth just pounding that hole. The CBJ part sucks (pun intended).

  3. #24357

    Fun

    She's been around for a while. Prior pictures compared to these indicate a downward spiral.

    Also, some prior pictures showed quite a bit of bruising in the crook of the arm.

    Quote Originally Posted by RadRussian  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her a while ago and she gave me two different addresses where she said she lived and then gave a really dumb excuse when I asked for clarification. Something like she meant that's where she was just leaving. She wanted me to forward her money, the she wanted me to meet her so she could get food, and wanted an insane amount of money for services. Way too many red flags for me.

    RR.

  4. #24356

    Kristin

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86572844

    She's real, clean, and not a jerk. A little bit bigger than pics suggest, but I guess everybody is, so.

    Pretty standard stuff except CBJ (just to get up, not for fun), no DATY, and she "don't get on top". Some of those 3 things are a deal breaker for some of you, and to be honest I probably wouldn't have met up with her if I knew it was going to be like that, but she was relatively inexpensive at. 6, so I just busted and GTFO.

    Be safe out there and have a great day!

  5. #24355

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet454  [View Original Post]
    42 my ass.
    Agree LOL.

  6. #24354
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with any info on her? Did a search, nothing came up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86609682

    Thanks.
    42 my ass.

  7. #24353

    Red?

    Anyone with any info on her? Did a search, nothing came up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86609682

    Thanks.

  8. #24352

    Pure beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    What a shame, I like her look. But not enough to deal with that.
    Pure beauty or pure bullshit.

    She messaged me back and I asked her donation and she said what it was I don't even remember, I think I remember saying one day when I hit six digits in my bank account I'll get back with you.

  9. #24351

    Marie

    https://tryst.link/escort/mylxmxrie21

    Anybody had the experience of this one?

  10. #24350

    Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    I have been chatting with this lady and getting close to pulling the trigger, anyone know her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/fun/46285784
    I messaged her a while ago and she gave me two different addresses where she said she lived and then gave a really dumb excuse when I asked for clarification. Something like she meant that's where she was just leaving. She wanted me to forward her money, the she wanted me to meet her so she could get food, and wanted an insane amount of money for services. Way too many red flags for me.

    RR.

  11. #24349

    Anyone seen Fun?

    I have been chatting with this lady and getting close to pulling the trigger, anyone know her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/fun/46285784

  12. #24348
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Knows more pussy, banged more pussy, or researched more pussy in Cincinnati than Kuddi!

    Nobody.
    And all for sub 80 BB too! I love reading his stories and reviews.

  13. #24347

    Nobody

    Quote Originally Posted by Passnby  [View Original Post]
    How in the hell would you know that? Thats like internal shit LOL. PB.
    Knows more pussy, banged more pussy, or researched more pussy in Cincinnati than Kuddi!

    Nobody.

  14. #24346
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    She had me at the scat man tattoo lmao.
    I WISH she had a scatman tattoo.

    https://youtu.be/Hy8kmNEo1i8

  15. #24345
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    Is she high volume? Looks cute. Ad says she's selective, but that is relative LOL.
    She is but comms with her are spotty. So it's up to you. She is a one time hit and quit with me. She does get into it though I'll give her that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape