Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 938 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 988 1038 1438 1938 ... LastLast
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 41299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27244

    Dr Mom

    I don't know her real name, but I picked her up as a SW and just got some top for a dub. That was great and her attitude seemed good as well. She just charges too much, so I haven't made it to her incall yet. But.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbbp  [View Original Post]

  2. #27243

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by JagdPanther091  [View Original Post]
    Avoid at all costs. Had a dream of paying 300 roses upfront (my mistake), and she basically walked up and left giving a reason that she needs to "get something out of the car". Very well elaborate scam set up, her "dad" is buddies with the hotel night shift counter guy to gives the girl a free room (I was confused at first why she didn't have a keycard to her room) to give the illusion that she is legit. Curvy asf though in pictures but age is definitely starting to show, she definitely had a butt lift and boob job.
    I was hoping to hear a different review about her. Had her on my radar for the weekend. Not surprised though since she's one of Mandy Mandy Mandy's best friends.

  3. #27242

    Spent time with Lo

    Decided last minute to give Lo a call. We looking for car date BBBJ CIM. She delivered all. Easy to text. Good response. Picked her up plan was to sit in her driveway for the deed but decided to go to Publix. She took care of Jr very well. BBBJ game is on point DT skills are nice and she is a swallower that's a huge plus for me as I don't want it back after I give it away. Decent conversation and definitely going to go in my file for an easy BnG. Agreed on. 5 but will negotiate next time for less just to see if she will.

    Recommend.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/695960779335

  4. #27241

    She's legit

    Saw her a year ago. She's standard. BBBJ, covered FS. Don't know here name. Kind of rushed me. A little older looking in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbbp  [View Original Post]

  5. #27240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Dr. Mom


  6. #27239

    Meme's number

    Has anyone noticed that Meme's digits change all the time. Makes me wonder about safety. Also I haven't seen any report recently.

  7. #27238

    Lolo

    She's is horrible shape. On crutches and should actually be in a wheelchair. I saw her and felt sorry. Should definitely NOT be in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Said she just back from a hip surgery. I'm thinkin, No way is she able to perform and I don't want to be caught up in that headache. A relative of mine who had hip surgery had to be constantly medicated due to the constant pain.

    Turned down Lolos invite.

    I remember how much of a struggle tryin to fuck Tia after her leg surgery and she being confined to bed. That was her idea, BTW. BabiLuv had tricked me and I was trying to leave after I saw the pickle she was in.

  8. #27237
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Is it an app?
    What's your price.

  9. #27236

    Tiffany (Southside) - Warning

    Avoid at all costs. Had a dream of paying 300 roses upfront (my mistake), and she basically walked up and left giving a reason that she needs to "get something out of the car". Very well elaborate scam set up, her "dad" is buddies with the hotel night shift counter guy to gives the girl a free room (I was confused at first why she didn't have a keycard to her room) to give the illusion that she is legit. Curvy asf though in pictures but age is definitely starting to show, she definitely had a butt lift and boob job.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-530-0447

  10. #27235

    Dating site

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Is it an app?
    It's a website where you bid on a date to meet the girls. The date rate varies depending on negotiation through the site, and I believe you pay for credits to bid and message the girl. It's been a while, pre covid, but I've met a few but nothing like the volume from SA.

  11. #27234

    What's Your Price

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Is it an app?
    Just another dating site.

  12. #27233
    Quote Originally Posted by JBallz  [View Original Post]
    All of them seem to send the same message with the same requests. Adult Search is flooded right now with Latinas. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see them all, but with this there is something that isn't right, so I'm not stepping on the stick. If anyone else partakes, please let us know.
    I always believe in taking one for the twma but I also always believe that if your spideysense tingle get the full out of dodge so I think you did the right thing bud!

  13. #27232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Lolos Back

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    I just reached to her and it boiled down She needs help getting a room!! I pass.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/706010352662
    Said she just back from a hip surgery. I'm thinkin, No way is she able to perform and I don't want to be caught up in that headache. A relative of mine who had hip surgery had to be constantly medicated due to the constant pain.

    Turned down Lolos invite.

    I remember how much of a struggle tryin to fuck Tia after her leg surgery and she being confined to bed. That was her idea, BTW. BabiLuv had tricked me and I was trying to leave after I saw the pickle she was in.

  14. #27231

    What's wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat  [View Original Post]
    This girl reached out to me from WYP. Anyone know her?
    Is it an app?

  15. #27230

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Two great visits 2 years ago and bam. Kicked out of motel, not healthy, but nice person. Drove her to a bar that she knew the owner. Lots of talk in the car, no dream that time. She was great. Was. Hope all is better for her. Problemed, but a sweetheart. I wish her my best. Looks better on the post. Yes, she always had a room. Even if she paid for it as I watched. LOL.

    .
    What kind of rates did she quote you as? I'm into spinners but there's no way I'm giving someone like that 1. 2 for a qv, which is what she asked for earlier tonight.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/487137399708

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape