Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 10992
-
07-21-22 15:45 #8352Senior Member

Posts: 30Jakarta, Indonesia
Fellow mongers. Anyone know the scoop on what to do in Jakarta? Headed there in a couple weeks and was looking to have a few dreams while there.
-
07-21-22 12:18 #8351Senior Member

Posts: 1532Whoa!
Once I saw the ad, I did text to see? I thought maybe it was typical for Sabrina, in the past, she use to not answer her texts in a timely manner (those Srs. Who seen her knows) I use to see her at Sand Isle park from a Van, probably with that guy too and at the 7-11 on Kalihi St. Tried, but nada. She is a little younger than I bc years ago she showed me her ID. IF, you check back in the day posts from the braddahs here, she was fun. Well for me she was, from when she was in Manoa "the Stairway to Heaven walk," her sex swing / toys / and freaky deekyness, and many other places too, even a few times using her friends' place in Kalihi where we did the 3 some kind stuff (her friend was an SM kind freak) which made Sabrina very fun YMMV and only IMHO. One time driving to the North Shore with Sabrina bc she wanted to cruise so we went that way, awesome road head and me doing 3 finger poi FIV, we both made a mess but like I said, IMHO, good good fun! Sadly, I'll pass for now too, but many many good memories with Sabrina. Hope she gets help?
Originally Posted by KonaSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 10:20 #8350Senior Member

Posts: 53Outer islands
Are there any girls on the outer islands?
-
07-21-22 08:43 #8349Senior Member

Posts: 90Sabrina
I think I'll pass. Thanks for the 411! Too risky. The fact that she lives with a boyfriend is a deal breaker. She stopped replying to my texts and her STG ads are no longer. It's a bummer. Her older ads on them and from what I read on previous posts sounded like she would be a lot of fun. She needs treatment at Hina Mauka. If you have family or friends with addiction issues this is a great place. How old do you think she is? She's probably younger than she looks. Drugs and alcohol can really take a toll on the body.
Originally Posted by MonkeyMan115
[View Original Post]
Last edited by KonaSurfer; 07-21-22 at 08:45. Reason: Additional comments.
-
07-20-22 15:19 #8348Regular Member

Posts: 23This lady lives in my building. I guess that explains why I've seen some random guys going to their unit a few times. IDK if it matters but the cops have been called on them a few times. Domestic arguments and a couple times she passed out in the bath tub and water was pouring out of their unit into the hallway and the cops had to break in to save her. Pretty sure they do some hard drugs so. Good luck I guess.
Originally Posted by KonaSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 14:58 #8347Senior Member

Posts: 90Sabrina
Thanks fellow mongers. I did some research and found this on EM: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sabrina-...onolulu-140329#erotic.
According to one of her ads on STG she is in Salt Lake. Big difference in her pics now and from her ad on EM which says last seen 2016.Last edited by KonaSurfer; 07-20-22 at 14:58. Reason: Typo
-
07-20-22 11:59 #8346Senior Member

Posts: 5121She is very experienced, has a wide range of activities available, and personally I've had good times with her. I have found her downtown, where she occasionally dates, not through escort advertisements.
Originally Posted by KonaSurfer
[View Original Post]
My most recent date with her was about three weeks ago, when I found her at the Diamond Head-mauka corner of the South Kukui Street / Nuuanu Avenue intersection at about 5:00 in the morning. She had a nice attitude and provided good road head.
-
07-20-22 05:46 #8345Senior Member

Posts: 457Down on her luck
Aside from major setbacks, she thrives on the streets, living on the sidewalk- she asked that her location not to be disclosed- saw her 23 years ago when she was in her prime. Her bf she claimed works on Kauai- be safe mongers.
AE.
Originally Posted by KonaSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 05:15 #8344Senior Member

Posts: 1094Sexy sabrina
That's sexy Sabrina or sexxxy sabrina, and is reviewed alot on forum just search & you find it.
Originally Posted by KonaSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 01:46 #8343Senior Member

Posts: 90New MILF / GILF
My apologies. I had the wrong link.
Anyone try this MILF / GILF? First time I seen her on STG.
https://honolulu-oahu.skipthegames.c...r/946191812182
-
07-19-22 23:07 #8342Senior Member

Posts: 273Lisbeh. Scammer
Complete scammer, attempted to Blackmail me saying my number was on a underage girl's phone and I needed to pay a fee to prevent the police begin an investigation and prosecute. The Kicker is they quoted exactly what I sent to the girl. So I just hung up and burned the phone.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 20:32 #8341Senior Member

Posts: 90Link not working
Mahalo! The link doesn't work. It just takes me back to this site. You can try again?!
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 18:25 #8340Regular Member

Posts: 5What's the damage for her.
Originally Posted by HKPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 16:02 #8339Senior Member

Posts: 124Cassidy banks legit head doctor, nothing more not eye candy material either, plus will swallow.
Originally Posted by WacAttack
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 14:13 #8338Regular Member

Posts: 7Sam is cute. Does an oil rub. Loves DATY, is vigorous; buts does CBJ!
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





