Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 552 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4011

    FloridaWoman

    Not sure what her stage name is but does anyone have experience with her? Says she works at kittens.

    https://tryst.link/escort/floridawoman

  2. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Anya is real class. Amazing personality and she can definitely take whatever you can offer. So deep so deep put her ass to sleep! Haha just kidding. Anya isn't cheap and I wouldn't expect her to be. And yes she still very tight. And wet if your lucky enough to have her open up for you. Wish I could otc with her.
    She has a nice dildo collection.

  3. #4009

    Anya

    Anya is real class. Amazing personality and she can definitely take whatever you can offer. So deep so deep put her ass to sleep! Haha just kidding. Anya isn't cheap and I wouldn't expect her to be. And yes she still very tight. And wet if your lucky enough to have her open up for you. Wish I could otc with her.

  4. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Anya fucked my brains out today.

    That woman is amazing and I am spent.
    Where does she work? Pandoras?

  5. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Anya fucked my brains out today.

    That woman is amazing and I am spent.
    Is she a day time or night shift?

  6. #4006

    If you bring...

    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    What would be the damage for 30 mn private room CFS at Pandora with one of the know open minded dancers during early daytime (say between Noon and 2 pm)?
    Depending on the dancer, if you come in with $400 in cash, you should go home with some cash. That's cover charge, Coke, private room fee, and dancer.

  7. #4005
    What would be the damage for 30 mn private room CFS at Pandora with one of the know open minded dancers during early daytime (say between Noon and 2 pm)?

  8. #4004

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Anya fucked my brains out today.

    That woman is amazing and I am spent.
    How much did it set ya back?

  9. #4003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Anya

    Anya fucked my brains out today.

    That woman is amazing and I am spent.

  10. #4002
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I don't think Amber is dancing anymore. She has not been there in months.
    She work nitetime now.

  11. #4001

    Amber

    Was ther at the beginning of the month and is the same amber. I think she comes and goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I don't think Amber is dancing anymore. She has not been there in months.
    .

  12. #4000
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same skinny brunette Harlow from Pandora's past? She was good for a HJ and some dirty talk, but nothing much more in my exp.
    Popped in and can confirm it's the same girl. Lines up with my experience with HJ only.

  13. #3999

    Thorn at Sugars?


  14. #3998

    Amber gone

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Adding Pisces. HJ, BBBJ, BBFS Pandoras.

    Updateng Visa BBBJ, BBFS at Sugars.
    I don't think Amber is dancing anymore. She has not been there in months.

  15. #3997
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Adding Pisces. HJ, BBBJ, BBFS Pandoras.

    Updateng Visa BBBJ, BBFS at Sugars.
    What did BBFS with visa set you back?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape