Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 33447
-
07-21-22 12:50 #24357Senior Member

Posts: 1222Fun
She's been around for a while. Prior pictures compared to these indicate a downward spiral.
Also, some prior pictures showed quite a bit of bruising in the crook of the arm.
Originally Posted by RadRussian
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 11:58 #24356Senior Member

Posts: 347Kristin
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86572844
She's real, clean, and not a jerk. A little bit bigger than pics suggest, but I guess everybody is, so.
Pretty standard stuff except CBJ (just to get up, not for fun), no DATY, and she "don't get on top". Some of those 3 things are a deal breaker for some of you, and to be honest I probably wouldn't have met up with her if I knew it was going to be like that, but she was relatively inexpensive at. 6, so I just busted and GTFO.
Be safe out there and have a great day!
-
07-21-22 09:11 #24355Senior Member

Posts: 121Red
Agree LOL.
Originally Posted by Bullet454
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 08:58 #24354Senior Member

Posts: 16242 my ass.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 08:43 #24353Senior Member

Posts: 121Red?
Anyone with any info on her? Did a search, nothing came up.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/86609682
Thanks.
-
07-20-22 22:18 #24352Senior Member

Posts: 56Pure beauty
Pure beauty or pure bullshit.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
She messaged me back and I asked her donation and she said what it was I don't even remember, I think I remember saying one day when I hit six digits in my bank account I'll get back with you.
-
07-20-22 21:08 #24351Regular Member

Posts: 21Marie
https://tryst.link/escort/mylxmxrie21
Anybody had the experience of this one?
-
07-20-22 20:14 #24350Senior Member

Posts: 78Fun
I messaged her a while ago and she gave me two different addresses where she said she lived and then gave a really dumb excuse when I asked for clarification. Something like she meant that's where she was just leaving. She wanted me to forward her money, the she wanted me to meet her so she could get food, and wanted an insane amount of money for services. Way too many red flags for me.
Originally Posted by RobertClark
[View Original Post]
RR.
-
07-20-22 17:50 #24349Senior Member

Posts: 63Anyone seen Fun?
I have been chatting with this lady and getting close to pulling the trigger, anyone know her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/fun/46285784
-
07-20-22 16:25 #24348Senior Member

Posts: 257And all for sub 80 BB too! I love reading his stories and reviews.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 14:24 #24347Senior Member

Posts: 844Nobody
Knows more pussy, banged more pussy, or researched more pussy in Cincinnati than Kuddi!
Originally Posted by Passnby
[View Original Post]
Nobody.
-
07-20-22 14:04 #24346Senior Member

Posts: 158I WISH she had a scatman tattoo.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/Hy8kmNEo1i8
-
07-20-22 13:40 #24345Senior Member

Posts: 195She is but comms with her are spotty. So it's up to you. She is a one time hit and quit with me. She does get into it though I'll give her that.
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 08:08 #24344Senior Member

Posts: 186High volume
Is she high volume? Looks cute. Ad says she's selective, but that is relative LOL.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 08:04 #24343Senior Member

Posts: 186What a shame
What a shame, I like her look. But not enough to deal with that.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






