Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BBQ and fight thread

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1895
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1685

    Darkside

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    I suppose it's possible that some people are only in it for that type of provider. Seems pretty insane that someone would like something different than I do, I know, but I've seen it time and time again.

    Then there's the segment of local mongers who respect their providers' privacy so as not to get them in trouble when they going over and above what their employer generally tolerates, especially with regard to entitled out of town jackasses who get all bent when they don't get the information they think they deserve.
    I'm part of the segment of local mongers that put this jackass on my ignore list when he started posting his BS last year. If anyone remembers it only gets worse until the Street Rod show is over.

  2. #1684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Why are so many Ville Bro's, going, writing, posting, about providers, maybe roaming, cloths over, tops up, off, panties on, nothing below, standard, HJ, finish?

    WTF, why waste your hard earned money?

    Bro, please tell me! So many AMPs FS in Ville, same $$? Why? Going to a strip club, $40 drink, songs, $$$ VIP, no touch!

    Maybe it's, me? I fill better now.

    Drk.
    I suppose it's possible that some people are only in it for that type of provider. Seems pretty insane that someone would like something different than I do, I know, but I've seen it time and time again.

    Then there's the segment of local mongers who respect their providers' privacy so as not to get them in trouble when they going over and above what their employer generally tolerates, especially with regard to entitled out of town jackasses who get all bent when they don't get the information they think they deserve.

  3. #1683
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Just need to know

    Why are so many Ville Bro's, going, writing, posting, about providers, maybe roaming, cloths over, tops up, off, panties on, nothing below, standard, HJ, finish?

    WTF, why waste your hard earned money?

    Bro, please tell me! So many AMPs FS in Ville, same $$? Why? Going to a strip club, $40 drink, songs, $$$ VIP, no touch!

    Maybe it's, me? I fill better now.

    Drk.

  4. #1682

    So what's LEO on her wrist stand for LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Locego2020  [View Original Post]
    I'and crazy about this girls <a href="https://www.sexysabor.com/ninna-15-7234-1667/" Ninna</ a from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

    If it helps knowing "completo a full" means "I really like it up the ass hard" in Argentina.

    Nice spank material

    A2
    So what is LEO on her wrist mean.

  5. #1681

    Mad about you

    I'and crazy about this girls <a href="https://www.sexysabor.com/ninna-15-7234-1667/" Ninna</ a from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

    If it helps knowing "completo a full" means "I really like it up the ass hard" in Argentina.

    Nice spank material

    A2

  6. #1680

    All about Sierra

    Looking at your posts, it appears about 90% are about Sierra. Guess you get discounts for pushing her so hard? I'll pass. Something seems off.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhosGrumps  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/esco...etail/18444585

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8122509053

    Rates are 200 qv 260 hh 350 hr.

    I saw Sierra last night and my god.

    She will be coming back to Louisville tonight.

    Sierra started with bare oral. Damn impressive skills. I almost lost it during the opening act.

    We moved on to DATY and I've not had wetter or sweeter.

    I was so turned on at this point I wanted to move straight to doggy, but Sierra insisted on giving me more oral until I was about to bust. She stopped just short and it was well worth it.

    She turned to get one her hands and knees for me, her pussy still glistening.

    I slid into her tight pussy and felt her hips grind back into me. It was heaven.

    As I took her hips in my hands and went to turn, Sierra was very vocal and enthusiastic.

    She is my ATF.

    11/10 rating.

    I am going to see her again as soon as possible.

  7. #1679

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Who are you?
    I don't think he knows, but he wants to be my family evidently LOL. What a jackoff.

  8. #1678

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Who are you?
    Evidently he's my daddy. He needs to claim someone so I guess it's me this week LMFAO.

  9. #1677

    I know who I am

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNuttsDad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this person is?
    And so do others. But nobody knows you, after your two posts I'm not sure anyone will want too. I don't have a dime in these places. Just passing along information for others and you alone are about to fuck all that up for everyone on the board. Congratulations daddy.

  10. #1676

    I know who I am

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNuttsDad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this person is?
    And so do others. But nobody knows you, after your two posts I'm not sure anyone will want too. I don't have a dime in these places. Just passing along information for others and you alone are about to fuck all that up for everyone on the board. Congratulations daddy.

  11. #1675
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNuttsDad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this person is?
    Who are you?

  12. #1674

    Truth

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    If you have an issue use the Report Post button.

    A2

  13. #1673

    The truth

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Very nice, but my preference between her and Wendy is Wendy, I just love her looks, Wendy will be moving to IB in 10 days. Her and May will both be there 2 months. A new girl from way back when came to IB yesterday Jesica, she took lisa place. Jesica and Wendy will be switching in 10 days. Jesica is very cute.
    Anyone know who this person is?

  14. #1672

    Roses

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Which one of the several reasons that idiotic code is stupid as fuck.
    Like "roses," which is completely antiquated, I vote to do away with" " let's just use dollars & cents. Certainly, none of us are double agents!

  15. #1671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    "Waste"

    Right, because it's beyond believable that the provide in question did, in fact, say "that's enough" and the OP was just relaying that info.

    It's also ludicrous, bordering on insane, to think that said provider has her own definition of "high volume" that might differ from ours. Who does she think she is, anyway? Fucking prima donna.

    And, of course, there's no possibility at all that many of the people who actually saw her decided not to post a review. After all, nobody would ever worry about being lambasted by the butt hurt ones who missed out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape