Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 10419
-
07-21-22 19:03 #9534Senior Member

Posts: 392I forgot the name of the first one, but I know both of the spots you're talking about. The first one you see going down San Juan has to be closed. I think they're repairing the place or something, but it is definitely not open. The second one by the tracks is the one I'm toying with making my new spot. Never been there before, but I'm going to check it out soon.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 16:22 #9533Senior Member

Posts: 934I'm far from surprised. That place is super not legit. Doing legit stuff is an easy way to get ousted as suspect. I got covered FS basically in the open for. 9.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
This was a while back so different management I believe.
-
07-21-22 13:38 #9532Senior Member

Posts: 653Wait they seriously kicked you out over that?
Originally Posted by EthanX
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 11:15 #9531Senior Member

Posts: 934The two places on San Juan have had brown sugar and past successes in. That said I tried to use Google maps to confirm the names of both places and both are unlisted so I don't know if that means they didn't survive covid. O.
Originally Posted by EthanX
[View Original Post]
Me is on the corner of San Juan and Blanding the. The other is one the same block going towards 17. Next to the train tracks and across from the gas station.
There is also the place across from the substation on Blanding. Additionally, blue angels is all brown sugar but I never had any extras there. Good luck finding. A new home.
-
07-21-22 06:19 #9530Regular Member

Posts: 17Sensations?
Been thinking about hitting up sensations during the week around lunch. What should I expect? DMs are open.
-
07-20-22 21:53 #9529Senior Member

Posts: 392Now that I can't help with. I was frequenting Cocktails, but I stopped going about a month and a half ago after one white bartender with a garbage ass attitude got me kicked out for asking for a fucking cup of water.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
I wish I was joking about that.
But I have no info on any other strip joints, unfortunately.
-
07-20-22 21:40 #9528Senior Member

Posts: 934But I already knew that from the Vegas forums. But I just didn't connect. Either way thanks bud. I'll be reporting on some club activity in the near future.
Originally Posted by EthanX
[View Original Post]
BTW are solid gold and blue angels both dead now?
-
07-20-22 19:13 #9527Senior Member

Posts: 392Nah, not in the least. I STILL don't know all these abbreviations and code words guys here in Jacksonville use. Guys in Vegas and New York have their ways also, but they're nowhere near as coded as Jacksonville. So trust me, you are not alone.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 09:54 #9526Senior Member

Posts: 934I'm a fucking idiot. How embarrassing ha!
Originally Posted by EthanX
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 06:23 #9525Senior Member

Posts: 392ListCrawler / EscortAlligator.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 00:13 #9524Senior Member

Posts: 934What is lc. Last call?
Originally Posted by EthanX
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 06:17 #9523Senior Member

Posts: 392I'm just noticing that Cocktails has about 2-3 girls on LC. Maybe more than that. Those are just the ones I've seen. They record videos inside the club. That's pretty much what gives them away.
Originally Posted by Hapkido1947
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 17:17 #9522Senior Member

Posts: 653Must be a new cuban girl she doesn't sound familiar but either way most cuban girls offer extras and are pretty good at it.
Originally Posted by MattinJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 15:15 #9521Senior Member

Posts: 204DH Day Vs. Night
I would say that the best of the best night shift girls are a bit more attractive than the dayshift girls that I've met. But the dayshift girls are definitely more playful. Extras are much harder to find at night unless you like Cuban girls (which I do not).
Originally Posted by WHRedux
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 14:01 #9520Senior Member

Posts: 399Brown Sugar
Looking for a change, need a strip club with brown sugar that does F / S for reasonal mario coins.











Reply With Quote





