Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 60,556 to 60,570 of 61450
-
01-03-08 11:07 #895Senior Member

Posts: 47Drive by report for New Years Day
I drove out on New Years Day to see what type of action might be going on. I was out around 7 pm and I saw one SW, but 3 possible SWs. It was hard to tell because of the recent cold spell going on. LEO was not on the main streets, but I did see LEO on two side streets in different locations. When I cruise I try not to be to obvious and also check the side streets before taking any action.
I did drive by Wednesday morning around 10 am and there was nothing out. Again, probably due to the cold and hard to tell who was working and who was not.
Sorry this report was not very informative, but I figure any piece of intel is better than none. Good Luck.
-
01-02-08 22:53 #894Senior Member

Posts: 978Crystal
The skinny girl now has some meat on her bones since she is back from
grandmas (city detention center). She is hanging around Ramsey & Calhoun
st & McHenry. Looked pretty good, but I recall she was not a very good date
the last couple times I dated her. Lack luster performance BJ, FS she just
lays there so I passed.
Found a bright spot on Ramsey. She has also been away awhile. Her name
is Rhonda, 5'9 160 lbs, beautiful girl, long brown hair, outstanding service.
She gave me number but you guessed it, no f--kin minutes. Would love
to find her again if I can.
Saw Vickie on Wilkens stoop sitting. Have not seen her out in awhile.
she was well dressed, always great service. Short girl, short curly brown
hair, also Known as Pebbles.
Took a tour of BK/CB earlier today. Zoey was standing out in the cold for
awhile. She has been posted on here before, but I have always passed.
Gut feeling is she thinks she is better than the rest of the girls.
Have not seen Cia in awhile, hope she is ok.
My phone has been ringing real regular this holiday week. Girls must be
going thru there lists to see who is available. With the weather this cold
its hard to tell who it is when there standing still. If they walk, I can tell
in alot of cases who it is.
Well good luck to everybody, hope this report helps contribute some
meaningful info. If not, tell me what else you need,
Happy One
-
01-02-08 20:53 #893Senior Member

Posts: 27Dead today
I think we need to donate some coats,scarfs.gloves ect.
I made the loop notha. Thats ok I'm headed to fla. in the morning.Happy mongering be back in a few weeks.
Rocket gone south
-
01-02-08 16:56 #892Senior Member

Posts: 75Erica (or Erika)
I was recently chastised by a certain Dr. for not staying current with my posts. While I haven't been that active lately, I did have one decent trip to the W&W...
About three weeks ago I spot a decent looking brunette on Ramsey in the blue light area. She was fairly bundled up, but looked nice enough that I invited her for a ride out to my spot. Gave me a fake name at first, later told me her real name was Erica. Just before beginning a very well done BBBJ, she whips off her sweatshirt. She is thin, but not exceedingly CCL. Small tits, but nice an perky. As she's leaning over me doing her work I notice that she's very clean looking, has nice skin tone and her ass is looking pretty sweet in the low-cut jeans she was wearing.
I tell her I simply have to fuck her. She's game. I upgrade her a jackson and she wiggles out of her jeans to reveal a very nice ass and cleanly shaven pussy. She performed some acrobatics, mounted me CG style and rode me very well. I enjoyed holding her ass and pulling her down on me as well as playing with her perky little A cups. I finished in that fashion and she seems to enjoy herself as well. She said as much, but who knows?
We made some small talk as I drove her back. She used to dance on the block and still does from time to time. I would definitely pick her up again. Two ways for fellow mongers to identify her... First, she has a bit of a large nose. Second, she told me she is of Puerto Rican descent. I wouldn't of guessed it at first, but I could see it after she told me.
Got a number. Haven't tried it yet but will pass it on to trusted seniors who are interested.
Happy Mongering!
-
01-01-08 16:06 #891Senior Member

Posts: 978Teresa
Piehole,
That is Mellisa that used to hang around Millington area on Wilkens. She has been at Wilkens & payson lately. She has been posted here many times, about so so performance & lack of personality. She had her third or fourth
child last year, nothing to right home about.
Starting to see some different faces lately that look interesting. Be safe
Happy One
-
01-01-08 15:31 #890Senior Member

Posts: 438Yea have to agree she is a spinner and a winner didn't notice the inverted nipple I did a report on her a couple of weeks ago she has been out of minutes since than if I find her again I'm gonna pay her in phone minutes lol
Originally Posted by Green Shadow
-
01-01-08 11:53 #889Senior Member

Posts: 126CB Michelle
Was out looking New Years Eve afternoon and ran into this cute, petite spinner named Michelle on Fairhaven about 4:30 PM. She is a brunette, 20 yo about 5'2", 105 lbs, A cups with one great nipple and one inverted nipple. She said she lives with a BF in the area.
Went to my place and had BBBJ and finished with covered FS all for the standard fee. She was a joy to be with. She performed great in all aspects, did not complain about me being slow, and did not try to upsell or ask for a tip.
Overall the experience was a 8+. Definitely will repeat. She has numbers but the phone is currently out of minutes.
Can't wait to see her again, A near GFE experience.
GS
-
01-01-08 11:14 #888Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks for the directions, mate. I was on Wilkens this morning going towards the stadium and saw a couple of potential sw's. The first one was a wsw wearing tan clothing. The second was a older latina chick hanging out with some humongeous dude. As usual, I chickened out.
I appreciate all you mongers for sharing the info that you do. One of these days I'll get the guts to do it. But, after rtff some of you guys got into some scary situations which makes me wus out.
Later, bros. Happy New Year.
-
01-01-08 03:56 #887Senior Member

Posts: 947Nnice report
Supertain,
Originally Posted by Super Train
Nice report. Welcome to B-more. The only thing you did wrong was overpay, unless the extra 10 bucks was a tip. Standard rate here in the city that breeds, er uh reads, is 40. If you can find Wilkens, you can find the PP/C stroll. Just head east on Baltimore street from the Harbor to Patterson Park Ave, then down to Conkling. That should get you started.
For all you naysayers, its clear he rtff. It has been a while since someone actually put directions up, maybe even back in 2005 or 2006. No one can possibly read every post for the last two years. W/W is often posted about so in advance, lay off.
Dr. Monger
-
12-31-07 23:18 #886Senior Member

Posts: 1533Just be thankful you don't have the Hitler youth haircut my Vietnamese barber just gave me. Apparently he's getting even for the F-105 pilot who bombed his village back in '68.
Originally Posted by Larry 56
99% of mongers don't have the street smarts SW's have.
Originally Posted by Larry 56
Unfortunately a lot of them know about me. The lurkers let them know.
-
12-31-07 20:17 #885Regular Member

Posts: 4I could imagine
If I had a house at 600 fairravenhaven parttime, that would be a fun week. Or whats wrong whith having one day? With what I know with Co-Op support A weekly show could be had in washington village. I hear slots are coming to Westport. What if you could get a sample of all of our Baltimores's flavors to sample in one afternoon or night or 3:00am. The pictures boggle my mind. I would even pay to ask them how they started.
Families are always rising and falling in america.
Someone
Can you imagine Breeding Brazilian Women, Puerto rican women into some of our streets.
-
12-31-07 12:42 #884Senior Member

Posts: 185Secret Identity
That's funny. I would never admit to one of these SW who I was. Whenever they ask me what the pictures are for I say to jerk off to later. When they bring up the internet I say I wouldn't know where to post them. If they talk about the site I tell them how interesting that is and how I've never heard of it and it almost sounds like a public service.
Originally Posted by Larry 56
On a side note, does anyone know why I would suddenly have problems posting photos? Strange.
Pie out.
-
12-31-07 12:24 #883Senior Member

Posts: 185Pictures - another try
Here's another attempt on posting photos of Teresa.
-
12-31-07 03:13 #882Banned Member

Posts: 1312Lisa Alicia's aunt
Was on the prowl around wilkins Saturday and ran into an old "friend" Lisa is in her 40's brown hair very nice body and very clean she just happens to be the aunt of Alicia from the same area If you look into one of my first posts there is some mention of her and another female from the wilkins area. Now on to the fun we go to her place and I run into another girl that has been on the strip also, her name is tiffany she is a BSW and to my taste not to good looking. Anyway we go to this room down stairs and things get started with an ok cbj then as things start to get good someone comes down and opens the door. This happened a few more times and by this time I was beginning to get frustrated and was about to leave, but cooler "HEADS" prevailed and my patience paid off. She left about ten minutes and came back and started things with another cbj this time with more suction and a little lite licking of the little guys. After the love muscle was ready and at attention. She kindly laid down and we began with mish then went into doggie, I enjoy doggie with her because she has a lovely ass that you can squeeze her ass checks together and ram the hell out her and she loves it. After ramming her from behind for about 15 mins. Pulled out and gave her a good splash of protein on her lovely ass. A keeper and will repeat again.
-
12-30-07 16:07 #881Senior Member

Posts: 947I could not agree more. The one time I picked up Angela, she told me she was well reviewed and highly rated on this site. I pretended I have never heard about it. I know some of you with ego issues love to show these girls your name in lights, and maybe are hoping for or even getting a freebee or a discount for a good review. That goes on all the time on ThEotheR board. The only thing you do is encourage the girls to raise their rates. You think some cracked out/high/junkie SW will be impressed? Not one SW knows my real name, where I am from, what I do for a living, etc. Do you think if they are impressed it will improve the service? Repeat after me...its all about the drugs (and the money). So shut the F-CK up!
Originally Posted by Larry 56
Today must be my day for rants.
Dr. Monger











Reply With Quote





