Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 28091
-
07-21-22 14:51 #19721Senior Member

Posts: 619You are too funny bro, but I know what you mean. She's not asian, but have you tried Vianey yet? Her booty is like Moon Sophia's. All natural tho.
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 10:58 #19720Senior Member

Posts: 292Thanks you are 100% right. I did get a few PMs and I'll refrain from sharing the AMP or girls name. It's tempting to share with my brothers but you are right with the sound advice.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting all.
-
07-21-22 10:47 #19719Banned Member

Posts: 319108 lucky
Is lucky still at 108?ill go see if she does fit the big booty crew or not. Let me know.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 10:26 #19718Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472108 / Lucky
What about 108 Lucky? Would she have qualified?
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:32 #19717Banned Member

Posts: 319Thats virtually non existant
I've been searching for the illusive Asian with a nice round rump and not a single one. Its been years now. People will say so so qith a donky booty and I go and is a small round Asian booty. Nothing large or even close, but if you locate one let me know please.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 09:29 #19716Senior Member

Posts: 388Good Advice
Ryan, as usual good solid advice.
There are times discretion about a fantastic experience is appropriate.
Sometimes we have to keep secrets, even from our Eskimo Brothers.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 08:14 #19715Senior Member

Posts: 292Amy is a ton of fun but nope didn't get that far with Amy.
Originally Posted by ATown1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 08:12 #19714Senior Member

Posts: 292LOL. The few times myself or someone mentioned who it was there was a huge ass line and things always get out off control. But mainly I don't want the provider getting any heat if she doesn't want this info out there.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 02:50 #19713Senior Member

Posts: 52Vicky at 108
I called ahead to see who was working and was told Vicky and Amanda were both working. I inquired as to who was bigger and the MMS said Amanda was bigger, but the MMS volunteered Vicky was natural, so I opted for her. I'd wager she's a C or so, natural. She's a bit on the thick side, but I like it. Upon arrival, we went to a room and Vicky started off with a DFK. I told her what I wanted and we were off to the races. Long story short, thank you for the intel you've provided via this site. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Started off with DFK, extensive DATY, multiple positions, more DATY She came pretty hard from DATY and then she got on top and rode me for 10 minutes until she came really hard. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock and she went limp on top of me. She said she asked if I wanted more DATY and who am I to turn it down? She came pretty intensely the last time and she finished me off after with BBBJ. . 6 for the hour + 1. 5 tip.
-
07-21-22 00:30 #19712Banned Member

Posts: 5EC Healthy Spa Jenny
HF was 4 plus 1. 5 , great experience, worth a try.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 23:42 #19711Senior Member

Posts: 567You know what will happen. . .
Don't do it baller, even in a PM.
You were given the ultimate YMMV and if you mention which spa or girl, they will get a bunch of nimrods thinking they can get it too. They'll piss off the girl, the other girls at that spa and they'll know you were the one that mentioned this since your BB session was most likely an exception rather than the rule.
You know this already, but putting it out there for those that don't.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 23:25 #19710Senior Member

Posts: 567Please reiterate
I understood everything about your explanation except the part after "Ugh. " LOL!
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 23:06 #19709Banned Member

Posts: 3075On occasions I would go to Smile. They've had great talents in the past. Adding Latina in the rotation is a great idea. I was told Tiffany is gone and they don't know when she will be back. That's unfortunate, I would have loved to see her round booty myself.
Originally Posted by DeadAzz
[View Original Post]
I'll stick with the little house for my Latina fun!
-
07-20-22 22:53 #19708Senior Member

Posts: 205Reading and comprehension skills
Ugh, it was pretty easy for me to follow. He started off having FS with a condom on then made a comment that he has a hard time finishing when wearing a condom. The provider wanted him to finish and be happy so she removed the condom for bare back FS. No offense but I didn't find the post that hard to comprehend.
Originally Posted by BogeyTheLast
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 22:38 #19707Senior Member

Posts: 123Angel Spa (on Picador & Del Sol)
I haven't been to Angel Spa in a pretty long time. I asked who's working there now and was told the line up is Lucy, Judy, Yoyo & Lili. Does anybody have any intel on any of these girls? I remember this spot being hit or miss, with some girls providing FS and others only allowing a HE. I don't want to waste my time and I can't exactly straight up ask them so I'm hoping one of you has been there recently.













Reply With Quote




