Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 22,306 to 22,320 of 52324
-
07-21-22 16:27 #30019Senior Member

Posts: 939I'll write a real review sometime later, but I would avoid this one as she was a complete waste of time. You guys can go at your own peril. What you'll get is a Korean Inga. She has some of the same features and has the same empty attitude.
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 16:12 #30018Senior Member

Posts: 100She started back at it today. Call M.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 13:02 #30017Senior Member

Posts: 78But baked bao are a bit larger than steamed! Hahaha!
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 11:56 #30016Senior Member

Posts: 2319According to text msg from m, Allie was back yesterday.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-22 11:54 #30015Senior Member

Posts: 415Allie?
Does anyone have any inside info on Allie? I know she comes and goes, but my usual sources claim they have no information at this time.
-
07-21-22 03:16 #30014Banned Member

Posts: 1333Cara pros are her nice body and super nice ass. Con is low stamina but she does get wet very easily. Face is a MEH; not ugly, not good looking but if she had a better teeth, she would have been far more popular. I have hit her twice; 1st session was so so and 2nd session was much better.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
If you are an ass man, she sure check that box.
-
07-21-22 00:17 #30013Senior Member

Posts: 1576LOL, this one made my day, would love to see what a bao tits look like. I mean both Mini and Remi are big, but there are many type of bao, is it a big bao or small bao? LOL.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
If it's Xiao long bao then he'll no, but if it's the traditional white one people eat for breakfast then he'll yeah, that's like A vs. D Bao.
-
07-20-22 20:34 #30012Senior Member

Posts: 939I'm just making a blanket statement. It's either / or.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 19:18 #30011Senior Member

Posts: 862Too much plastic surgery.
Originally Posted by DaSmith
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 18:31 #30010Senior Member

Posts: 1267Kara has always used real photos from day 1.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 18:10 #30009Senior Member

Posts: 939I got to ask, how the hell did you keep up with these girls and their aliases and when and how they move? Actually, maybe it's a better not to post since the bookers read this place often. I just want to applaud you for keeping track of these rebrands. They wouldn't need to rebrand if they were good like the yesteryear of girls like Sexy Lohan, Love Kim. Etc.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 18:05 #30008Senior Member

Posts: 939How sure are you that her face is 100% on the website? M isn't known to be too truthful about her pictures. It's the same story every time, it's either fake (which is why they show their face), or its shopped. I don't think she's 21, probably gives the appearance of this the older you are, but my guess is late 20's at the youngest, but in all likelihood mid 30's. I have an appointment with Ria sometime later this month and I'll see how close the pictures are.
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 15:15 #30007Senior Member

Posts: 98M. Cara
As GoldDust has stated.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
YMMV. Also agree with what he said. After checking my history, I don't think I did a review of her. Decent body with alright bolt-ons. Here service is bad and she switches too many pictures, probably from bad reports / reviews. Rushed and tries to hard to dictate session, then asks you why you aren't feeling it. I saw her one too many times do the rebrand.
-
07-20-22 14:32 #30006Senior Member

Posts: 1190I said that before. 220 hr can't be so bad is what I said to myself. I called up Alapca / Peach Cafe and she pushed this girl Adrenaline on me. I text her in a bad mood after to blocklist me forever. I don't walk out of girls, I just close my eyes and imagine is was someone else. It was disgusting.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
Rare anyone will TOFTT at 320 but 300 sure LOL. She might not bad that bad, but who the hell knows. I will say tho I applaud her for taking the cut. 300 is good price that makes sense if they want consistent business nowadays. Lead the way girls, 300 to the moon.
-
07-20-22 14:19 #30005Senior Member

Posts: 1190Cara the photo swapper
I'm shocked. You all sound like Cara is this hot shit that has been in / out of LA and some who elusive. Kara / Cara / Vanessa and a few other names. You guys don't recognize her because she takes new pics often. Take a look at Lakangels Narsha in OC starting Monday 25th, those are her previous pics at M and CGLA. I guess I was wrong, they really can fools some bros changing every 14 days.
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
Pros: she does have a nice body Cons: YMMV, will ask you to cum fast, but of a butterface. You'll see mixed reviews listed under Kara / Cara. Some mongers report great service and you can get it sometimes for sure. If she is in a bad mood, good luck. She has been Stacy's friend for a while, going back to GSC days when she used the name Pixie. They were roommates and performed doubles then briefly too. Is she a good option? YMMV. Some reports good and some bad. I guess she didn't want to be Stacy ball boy anymore so departed WLa and did a brief stint in Seattle before coming back.











Reply With Quote





