Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 6705
-
07-20-22 15:06 #1845Senior Member

Posts: 300Bella. Conway area
This is the Bella I saw. She was in Fort Myers prior to here. She now goes by Raquel, I see.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...509017899.html
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 14:54 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 169More Bella
I made contact with the DT Bella. Had a tentative appointment for 1 pm today. Told me to call her when I was ready to head her way and she would give me her address.
Still Crickets.
Maybe she just got really busy.
I will give her one more try later in the week.
YM.
-
07-20-22 14:50 #1843Senior Member

Posts: 107Saw her earlier. Pretty much the same experience for me. She's nice and the price is right but I probably will not repeat.
.
Originally Posted by Ballsagna
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 13:39 #1842Senior Member

Posts: 1170Not sure
All I know is that the girl I saw was definitely Puerto Rican, I am fluent in Spanish I have Brazilian friends and I hang out with a lot of Puerto Ricans. Brazilian when they speak Spanish you can tell they are Brazilian because of the way they pronounce their words. Puerto Rican have a certain way of expressing them selves which is different than Cuban, Dominicans, Colombians. The girl I saw is definitely Puerto Rican. But who cares she did a good job tugging and made me blow a huge load all over her bare tits and neck LOL!
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
Cheers everyone,
Orlo69.
-
07-20-22 13:21 #1841Senior Member

Posts: 492Michelle Braga, Bella?
You might have a different bella? I think the Brazilian Bella is in DT Orlando. She used to be reviewed as Brazilian Michelle and used to be with Park Ave Spa girls 10 years back.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 09:53 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 1170Bella
Yes this one is definitely not Brazilian. This Bella is Puerto Rican. Same here I haven't seen the other Bella I imagine she is the one that is off I drive. I hate going to I drive, I try and stay away from the tourist area.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
07-19-22 23:59 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 1172I think he is referring to a different Bella. I saw the same one you did and had a similar experience. She was ok but I would not repeat. The one the gentlemen is asking about provides waxing and is Brazilian I assume. No experience with her but might give her a try.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 21:47 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 300Bella
She is very much YMMV. Orlo has a personality that won't quit, and he gets many of these women to do thing to (and with) him that other cannot. (To wit: getting pix of the lovely UTR Natalia.) My point: Bella, IME, is not as giving and naked with other clients. When the roaming started, I got: "Did you just touch my boob?" I almost did my own LEO check. Hat-tip to Orlo and his magical ways. I took my business elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 21:31 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 252Well funny thing is that someone went in and showed her my review of our encounter so she texted my burner complaining. If I had an incline of going to see her and maybe create a report with her to try and work a HE that went out of the window. Oh well I know YMMV with every encounter / meeting. Not upset but disappointed a fellow monger went in acting like HS drama. I know she doesn't have an account here unless it was created within the last 24 hours.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 19:53 #1836Senior Member

Posts: 492Spot on, Vivienne
So, she is kinda like a last resort for me. I've gotten topless HE in that same office while her other Brazilian therapists administer treatment in neighboring rooms.
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
Her massage is weak. Lackluster and mechanical. But she can give a great tug.
-
07-19-22 18:33 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 453Bella delilah
Here is her current ad. Number is in add https://www.rubrankings.com/Body-Rub...ge-sweetheart/.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
Her snap is belladelilah1.
-
07-19-22 18:25 #1834Senior Member

Posts: 941Fake pics.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 17:50 #1833Senior Member

Posts: 300Celine
Fairly new to town, it seems. Has anyone partaken?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3243193
-
07-19-22 16:43 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 224Karla
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42341/
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 16:16 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 811Can someone please share the link for Kayla ad? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





