Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 18427
-
07-20-22 13:00 #9532Senior Member

Posts: 385HakunaMaTaTahs
She's looking for 700 PPM, 1-2 times per month now.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/bfaf3b96-b99e-40e3-9858-d811ee55cb8a
-
07-20-22 10:52 #9531Senior Member

Posts: 152Been chatting with her for a while, but just pleasantries so far, never got into specifics. She's tall, tatted and pierced which are all pluses for me. Did you wind up meeting her?
Originally Posted by Mm2219
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 10:07 #9530Senior Member

Posts: 152I think there's something to that. Subtle shift, but recently it does seem like they're coming out of the woodwork. I'm getting pings from SDs who went quiet long ago. And yeah student loans could change the game.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 09:40 #9529Senior Member

Posts: 152That's probably a solid plan. She did show me her I. D. (I didn't have my reading glasses so it was tough to make out the dates LOL) so she's willing to do that.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
I like the superfreak look too, but she's a little more "dumpy" as TheYoungMonger put it. Combined with her attitude the whole package is a turnoff. But I really hope it turns out well for you, look forward to reading about your experience.
P.S. She drives a really nice car, BTW, so she doesn't appear to be hurting for cash. I suspect trustafarian.
-
07-20-22 02:15 #9528Senior Member

Posts: 328Pinkykelz
She recently hit me up as well and we've been texting. Her limited responses are a slight turn off. Profile picture #3 (matching top and shorts) makes her look bigger than "slim". Her performance would have to be outstanding for me to proceed. "Not bad" is not good enough. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 20:16 #9527Senior Member

Posts: 631Pinkykelz
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-ca624771b904
This one hit me up a while back she was asking for 350 and was willing to host. I rolled the dice, because her msg app wouldn't sent me additional pics. I normally go for 18-25 years old, but just wanted a something a little different. She not as nice as her SA pics, but not far off. Her new place is in downtown silver spring MD. Not bad, but I have better options, and I don't mind spending a little more.
I don't share numbers, but willing to answer other questions.
-
07-19-22 14:15 #9526Senior Member

Posts: 880A real one!
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-d3f4b75cbc43
UVA grad. She a roommate and a sister (not sure if it was her sister or the roommate) tried the sugar thing but COVID got in the way. Had a M&G with the sister -- least attractive of the trio.
Can't tell much else, other than she is not a bot or scammer so the rest is up to you.
-
07-18-22 19:21 #9525Senior Member

Posts: 328Mandy Advice
Like the look as she reminds me of a superfreak from my past. She pinged me for looking at her profile and we are working on setting up a M&G. Given current information, my plan is to post in coffee shop and not budge until she sits and talks. If the vibe is good, then will get a room at nearby hotel. At 19, will check her I'd and not purchase her any alcohol. Any other advice?
Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 16:56 #9524Senior Member

Posts: 468Earlier this summer.
When the price of Bitcoin dumped from $60 k to $20 k I noticed a lot more older profiles reactive and that allowance requests were lower.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Still lots of gps out there, but got to believe that at least a few of the Bitcoin bros who were throwing around money like it was candy have dropped out the game.
It's all about supply and demand. Demand goes down, supply goes up. Can't wait until this winter. By then global recession should be in place and if student loans get turned on, SDs who are left in the game will have rotations that are busting at the seams.
-
07-18-22 13:47 #9523Senior Member

Posts: 106Link for lovinggirl79
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-bdb56b875972
Originally Posted by Cruisin1011
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 13:42 #9522Senior Member

Posts: 108Lovinggirl79 in leesburg
43 year old pro.
Blocked me once I gave a price she didn't like. Definite pro though. So if you want to bang what looks to be a tight body older lady who says all holes open start above 250 LOL.
-
07-18-22 13:00 #9521Senior Member

Posts: 1021SHESAIDxoxo
This one's quoting me per hour, I'm assuming an UTR pro. Wants $400 for the hour. Cute girl if that's what you're looking for but there's definitely better value out there for equally as hot.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-d3fc538a40df
-
07-17-22 22:42 #9520Senior Member

Posts: 130Mandy
I was getting the same dumpy vibes from her so I decided to ask her how much she charges for a blow job, since she openly bragged about having a tongue ring. Her answer.$1,000. I laughed in her face and that was the end of that. It's a no-go for me.
Originally Posted by Shier
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 22:13 #9519Senior Member

Posts: 1021Prettykay8
Fake. Asks for a 50 deposit, won't budge regardless of how much logical sense you make. Complete waste of time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-1370323c5fb7
-
07-17-22 19:15 #9518Senior Member

Posts: 108Bunnylove
Reached out to this one, is doing this to get over her ex who she is still in love with and convinced by her friends to do this. (Talk your damn ear off).
Is a bit petrified to meet. Was going well then the day of she blocked me and went silent. Watch out on this one boys she is looking for true love and start a big family.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-6e5e092119ac
Pics are ok. Go get them.












Reply With Quote




