Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 593 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 643 693 1093 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9543
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-6b710e6b8338

    Flake and maybe a scammer. She is real and has the piercings if you like that kind of thing (I do), and she will actually meet up with some work. She doesn't really overflow with communication but she is responsive.

    We mutually had to reschedule our first meet up several times, so she was committed to meeting. Set a meetup for coffee and she was late and got lost. At one point she started complaining about the gas money she had spent driving (red flag #1). She had asked for the location more than one time, and how can you not follow GPS navigation? Geez. She finally drives up and asks me to come out to the parking lot (red flag #2). I say what the hell and I do. She gets out of her car and says, "which car is yours? Let's go. " So before I could think I motion to my car and we get in. She just stares straight ahead not saying much. I asked if she wanted coffee, or some dinner, she said she was not hungry. Still just kind of a 1000 yd stare. "Where we goin?" I said I don't know, I thought we would have some time to talk over coffee and possibly dinner. "Nah I don't want to do any of that". I don't know how to describe how bad her attitude and demeanor was.

    The conversation didn't go much farther before I realized I was in for an evening of frustration and disappointment. I told her it was best we part ways and we did. I will shamefully admit to offering her some gas money. I consider it "going away quietly" money and that's probably her scam. So I confess I fed the scammer. Hopefully this report will save someone else the trouble. Thinking back another red flag was that she asked me to bring diet coke and a bottle of vodka. That evening would have wound up with me and a drunken poo-butt and possibly a scene in a hotel. Ain't nobody got time for that. See ya later poo-butt.

    I am getting discouraged by how many flakes and scams there are on SA.
    Just started using this site because I'm new to all of this sorry, but we met the other day for tapas in dc. She was very polite plus she was wearing a tight dress that I could see her nipple rings through She was kind of standoffish at first but not intolerable, she did not ask me to buy her alcohol like previous people have stated as a concern. We ended up having fun at my place and she looks a lot better than her profile which I wasn't anticipating. She's into a lot of role-play and bdsm type stuff which I'm new to and even pulled out a schoolgirl outfit! She really does have piercings everywhere if you're into that thing. She first said she want 1 k but we talked down to 600.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0B32CDB6-C356-49C1-9467-03CD8552EE33.jpg‎  

  2. #9542

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    I think you avoided a bunch of frustration. And I didn't even think of the alcohol / minor thing, that could have been bad.
    I met up with her for tapas in dc. She was very courteous plus she was wearing a very provocative dress that I could see her nipple rings through She did not ask me to buy her alcohol like previous people have stated as a concern. We ended up having fun at my place and she looks a lot better than her profile which I wasn't anticipating. She's into a lot of role-play and even pulled out a schoolgirl outfit! She really does have piercings everywhere if you're into that thing.

  3. #9541
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    I'm been chatting with Prettydistraction as well. She's adamant about not going more than two rounds so idk if willing to pull the trigger. Anyone else have any feedback on her?

  4. #9540

    Feedback on Prettydistraction and Pinkbutterfly7


  5. #9539

    Cherryla

    She's in town for a conference, from LA so used to higher ppm but she can be talked down to $500 but you got to suit up. And of course YMMV.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-37907ecc5a1f

  6. #9538
    Quote Originally Posted by UcGuy4534  [View Original Post]
    First report, so be gentle.

    Met this SB a few times and each time has been very enjoyable. The profile is accurate and the pics are of her, she is better in person than her pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-57dd06f5bd69
    OK, being gentle. Some report is better than no report. That said, she hasn't been active on the site in 11 months. Unless you know that she's magically about to resurface I am not sure what we are supposed to make of this. How much did you pay?

  7. #9537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    After thinking with the big head more than the little one, I texted early in the morning and bailed. Made up a work excuse. To her credit, she was polite and understanding. She did not blast me for being rude or accuse me of wasting her time.

    Bottom line is not going to happen. Too young to legally drink and I'm not risking jail time for supplying a minor with alcohol.
    I think you avoided a bunch of frustration. And I didn't even think of the alcohol / minor thing, that could have been bad.

  8. #9536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Nice_V

    Been trying to crack this nut for a long long time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-bd1481c5b2f2

    Did a forum search and got nothing (unless I messed up my search). She was one of the earliest SBs I talked to, tried a few times to get together, it never worked out for vague scheduling reasons, and they were not always hers. Haven't heard from her in quite some time and recently she reached out. I don't get a fake vibe as she remembered our previous convos, and she still lives in the same basic part of town (I don't know specific location).

    But we've tried a few times in the past week or so to meet up and she's flaking. She still communicates but it's always something. Anyone have intel?

  9. #9535

    Better Options

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    That's probably a solid plan. She did show me her I. D. (I didn't have my reading glasses so it was tough to make out the dates LOL) so she's willing to do that.

    I like the superfreak look too, but she's a little more "dumpy" as TheYoungMonger put it. Combined with her attitude the whole package is a turnoff. But I really hope it turns out well for you, look forward to reading about your experience.

    P.S. She drives a really nice car, BTW, so she doesn't appear to be hurting for cash. I suspect trustafarian.
    After thinking with the big head more than the little one, I texted early in the morning and bailed. Made up a work excuse. To her credit, she was polite and understanding. She did not blast me for being rude or accuse me of wasting her time.

    Bottom line is not going to happen. Too young to legally drink and I'm not risking jail time for supplying a minor with alcohol.

  10. #9534

    RealTatitana

    She's real, comes to DC a couple times a month but her minimum starts at 1 k and that's just dinner and drinks, no fun stuff. Got to pay more if you want anything more. So you "get to" pay her for you to take her to dinner but not bang her. LMFAO!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-5512bfaabf73

  11. #9533

    Volleyballsexybaby01

    First report, so be gentle.

    Met this SB a few times and each time has been very enjoyable. The profile is accurate and the pics are of her, she is better in person than her pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-57dd06f5bd69
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unknown.jpg‎  

  12. #9532

    HakunaMaTaTahs

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Not bad looking, but overpriced IMO, only basing that on her pics. She might be amazing in the sack so I was willing to do a M&G. Wants to meet once a week at lunchtime, you have to host and she's looking for 600 PPM. Scheduled a lunch meeting with her once (unpaid M&G) and she flaked.
    She's looking for 700 PPM, 1-2 times per month now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/bfaf3b96-b99e-40e3-9858-d811ee55cb8a

  13. #9531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by Mm2219  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Grace? https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-62dd45a6b7f9.

    We have been texting and are supposed to meet this weekend. Seems very open but wants to discuss PPM in person.
    Been chatting with her for a while, but just pleasantries so far, never got into specifics. She's tall, tatted and pierced which are all pluses for me. Did you wind up meeting her?

  14. #9530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    When the price of Bitcoin dumped from $60 k to $20 k I noticed a lot more older profiles reactive and that allowance requests were lower.

    Still lots of gps out there, but got to believe that at least a few of the Bitcoin bros who were throwing around money like it was candy have dropped out the game.

    It's all about supply and demand. Demand goes down, supply goes up. Can't wait until this winter. By then global recession should be in place and if student loans get turned on, SDs who are left in the game will have rotations that are busting at the seams.
    I think there's something to that. Subtle shift, but recently it does seem like they're coming out of the woodwork. I'm getting pings from SDs who went quiet long ago. And yeah student loans could change the game.

  15. #9529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Like the look as she reminds me of a superfreak from my past. She pinged me for looking at her profile and we are working on setting up a M&G. Given current information, my plan is to post in coffee shop and not budge until she sits and talks. If the vibe is good, then will get a room at nearby hotel. At 19, will check her I'd and not purchase her any alcohol. Any other advice?
    That's probably a solid plan. She did show me her I. D. (I didn't have my reading glasses so it was tough to make out the dates LOL) so she's willing to do that.

    I like the superfreak look too, but she's a little more "dumpy" as TheYoungMonger put it. Combined with her attitude the whole package is a turnoff. But I really hope it turns out well for you, look forward to reading about your experience.

    P.S. She drives a really nice car, BTW, so she doesn't appear to be hurting for cash. I suspect trustafarian.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape