Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by MarshalRick
  1. #6513

    Latina Apartments

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Had a rough day Friday and just wanted a release, and this place was the closest to me.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/84329879#.

    Pics are fake, prices are 80/140/ 250 I went for the HH but still was rushed a bit. Everyone speaks spanish and communicate with translator apps. Girls are on the big side and 40's /50's. The girl that runs the show is early 20's but only takes the money and manages the phone.

    Picked one of the ladies of the 3 offered.

    She treated the hh more like a qv as she was getting me solid while going thru the different sized covers for one appropriately sized. She put it on, and it was really thick (bring your own) We tried and 10 minutes in I just went limp and she just looked at me like what's wrong, so out comes the translator.

    I ask her if she'll do BBFS for extra. She reads it and nods yes, she gets me hard again and we move forward.

    I had already paid for the hh up front so I tipped her an extra 60 for going bare.

    I asked if we could have an arrangement where its just bare but she said she wants more money next time, probably won't repeat.
    I apologize in advance for what I am sure is a stupid question: When I look on listcrawler, all I see are individual listings. How do I find the Latina apartments?

  2. #6512
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    In my view, run away. She was old when I saw her a few years ago so I can't imagine the situation now. She likes to lecture you with health information, some of which is dubious, and play the part of a holistic health specialist with lots of unsolicited information. She will make you do breathing exercises and generally waste the hour with her old jokes and mediocre massage techniques. She does provide a HE at the end but you better have a pretty good fantasy in your head, ready to deploy if you think you are going to fire one off in that lady's presence.
    LOL I saw her a couple years ago at the Apple store in Cumberland Mall. I knew right away it was her.

  3. #6511
    Quote Originally Posted by JabaModern2  [View Original Post]
    Can I get a quick tipping etiquette for independent service? For example, I'm thinking about seeing Egyptian goddess. Her quoted price is $80. How much more should I tip on top for a standard service? I want to be fair but not overpay.
    Usually whatever price is in their ad or what they tell me is what I pay. If they wanted more I'd think they say so or put in ad "please include tip. ".

  4. #6510

    She ain't Ginger Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken of Ginger's services. If so what was included?

    https://gingerrogerswellness.com/
    In my view, run away. She was old when I saw her a few years ago so I can't imagine the situation now. She likes to lecture you with health information, some of which is dubious, and play the part of a holistic health specialist with lots of unsolicited information. She will make you do breathing exercises and generally waste the hour with her old jokes and mediocre massage techniques. She does provide a HE at the end but you better have a pretty good fantasy in your head, ready to deploy if you think you are going to fire one off in that lady's presence.

  5. #6509

    Ginger

    Has anyone partaken of Ginger's services. If so what was included?

    https://gingerrogerswellness.com/

  6. #6508
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Always tipped $20 and she never complained.
    Thanks night!

  7. #6507

    Never did

    I used to see her regularly when she was off South Cobb Dr and never tipped her. Never once did she complain or expect one.

    Quote Originally Posted by JabaModern2  [View Original Post]
    Can I get a quick tipping etiquette for independent service? For example, I'm thinking about seeing Egyptian goddess. Her quoted price is $80. How much more should I tip on top for a standard service? I want to be fair but not overpay.

  8. #6506
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JabaModern2  [View Original Post]
    Can I get a quick tipping etiquette for independent service? For example, I'm thinking about seeing Egyptian goddess. Her quoted price is $80. How much more should I tip on top for a standard service? I want to be fair but not overpay.
    Always tipped $20 and she never complained.

  9. #6505

    Tipping etiquette

    Can I get a quick tipping etiquette for independent service? For example, I'm thinking about seeing Egyptian goddess. Her quoted price is $80. How much more should I tip on top for a standard service? I want to be fair but not overpay.

  10. #6504

    Lusty Leah

    Hello all, am back after some time in Atlanta.

    After reading reviews I took a shot at Leah.

    She is thick and beauty, she is strict to take bath if it's body to body.

    Had my quick shower and laid on bed, she is strong so massage is good, but takes time in mutual as she kept me away for like 30 minutes.

    Considering the fact that cece is too good from start, I vote for her than Leah.

    Have happy sessions guys.

  11. #6503
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMarr  [View Original Post]
    Took a while to match my schedule with her since she strictly does weekdays only, no weekends.

    It's all worth the wait.
    Cece is the Nuru Queen. While NURU really isn't my thing, her body, the bath before, and shower after is well worth it. I'm hoping one day she'll break down and do FS.

  12. #6502
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMarr  [View Original Post]
    BTW thanks for recommending Cece here.
    Took a while to match my schedule with her since she strictly does weekdays only, no weekends.

    It's all worth the wait.

  13. #6501
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    To be honest I really want to branch out beside my usual Cece and Isabella, but I haven't found anyone on rubmd to catch my eye. Those other sites are too pricey for me.
    BTW thanks for recommending Cece here.

  14. #6500
    Quote Originally Posted by BillaryClinto  [View Original Post]
    No reports or smaryassery in over a week. Everyone ok?
    To be honest I really want to branch out beside my usual Cece and Isabella, but I haven't found anyone on rubmd to catch my eye. Those other sites are too pricey for me.

  15. #6499

    Every one ok?

    No reports or smaryassery in over a week. Everyone ok?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape