Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 59496
-
07-20-22 14:00 #49266Banned Member

Posts: 2410Or just be a man about it and let the text come through, that way your ATF can always reach you.
Originally Posted by Poshir
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 13:25 #49265Banned Member

Posts: 2410For $200 tell her you want FS. The price hike has nothing to do with guys paying stupid money, they will do that regardless. Prices are going up on everything, they're just following suit.
Originally Posted by FalconWing
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 13:13 #49264Senior Member

Posts: 41Emma Golden
Emma at Golden in mid 30; serve only her favorite regular customers on special appointment with her or Selina. Service from UTC, pussy play, to FS. Price range from minimum 150 to 300 or you can donate more.
Originally Posted by FalconWing
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 12:38 #49263Senior Member

Posts: 44Price Hike
Fellow mongers, need your feedback on current rates. So my go to girl just hiked her price up, not by much but still it's the second hike since the inflation / pandemic. Long story short, what's a reasonable rate for 1 HR (Nude, mutual touch, Dine, HJ)? Current gift was 1. 8 OTD. (house fee is. 7). Now she wants 2 OTD. I declined but I feel like we have good history (not trying to date her kinda history) but its' easy with her. She never shortens on time and always performed with consistency. My monger senses are telling me not to fold. Some dude's got to be paying stupid money for these places to jack up prices. Just a little context about her, she's a solid 8 I think. Better than average ass (i'm an ass guy). Late 20's or early 30's age. CAMP store.
-
07-19-22 21:44 #49262Senior Member

Posts: 4061I used to get texts from Lily at Li or a couple of the girls there's asking when I'm going to come in and see them. I usually text them saying when you going to let me take them out to eat or can I get more then the usual when I see them. Texts stop happening. Works every time.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 18:58 #49261Regular Member

Posts: 3Went to Pileo
Went to Pileo (thanks to the folks that gave me some info). MS let me in asked me if I'd been there. I said I hadn't but been to other spas before just visiting. She seemed satisfied with that and said "so you know how it works" had me disrobe and wait. In comes Li, tall lady definitely older (50's? Took me to the table shower and was through. Then got me back to the room and gave a massage with a using a towel over me. She askes me what I want, and I reply with everything. ODT 2. 4. 0 She was a nice lady, but probably not a repeat for me.
-
07-19-22 18:46 #49260Senior Member

Posts: 43Turn off your caller I'd when calling for massage appointment if you don't want them to text or call back. However, the negative of turning off your caller I'd is your ATF won't be able to text you when she moves to another place.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 18:41 #49259Banned Member

Posts: 2410I got the same text, they don't bother me, although my experience was better than yours. Be advised of what?
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 18:39 #49258Senior Member

Posts: 65Hide your Caller Id or use burner phone
I started hiding my Caller I'd when calling MPs because I previously had this same scenario.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 18:15 #49257Senior Member

Posts: 86Soothing touch in East Cobb
Got a text from them telling me to come and and meet a new girl! WHAT? I do not want to be called or texted by any parlor. Has anyone has similiar things happen? I called and told them to never do that again and got another text telling me that I was rude. Soothing touch is a legit parlor. Be advised.
-
07-19-22 16:49 #49256Senior Member

Posts: 1456Neon
Did you catch any names by chance? Sounds like the short chubby girl is a winner, but also seems like one provider to another is night and day.
Originally Posted by NashPilot
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 16:39 #49255Regular Member

Posts: 3Tai Ji
Very nice massage! Attractive. No sheet.
Left happy.
60/40 OTD.
-
07-19-22 14:56 #49254Senior Member

Posts: 194Neon Fusion
First visit, paid for 30 min. Had a short and chubby girl, but she was awesome. Super friendly, very GFE, very accommodating. Wish I had paid for more time.
Second time, paid for the hour, much taller provider. Not GFE at all. Got "tired" after 15 min when another customer arrived. Didn't care that I had paid for the hour, she was essentially done. 😅.
-
07-19-22 13:41 #49253Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yep, they are brothels with varying degrees of service, which is left up to each individual girl. Sammy probably tells them to do whatever they want as long as they don't get her into LE trouble.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 10:55 #49252Regular Member

Posts: 21Lin is the owner
Lisa was not a hottie, she was the middle age lady who had limp hand.
Originally Posted by Nationalchamp
[View Original Post]
The one that has the orange hair and chest tattoo is Lin, the owner. Great massage but you're not getting anything else out of her. If she finds out the girls have been doing extras she will fire them. She wants to keep her business legit and out of trouble.










Reply With Quote






