Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49266
    Quote Originally Posted by Poshir  [View Original Post]
    Turn off your caller I'd when calling for massage appointment if you don't want them to text or call back. However, the negative of turning off your caller I'd is your ATF won't be able to text you when she moves to another place.
    Or just be a man about it and let the text come through, that way your ATF can always reach you.

  2. #49265
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconWing  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, need your feedback on current rates. So my go to girl just hiked her price up, not by much but still it's the second hike since the inflation / pandemic. Long story short, what's a reasonable rate for 1 HR (Nude, mutual touch, Dine, HJ)? Current gift was 1. 8 OTD. (house fee is. 7). Now she wants 2 OTD. I declined but I feel like we have good history (not trying to date her kinda history) but its' easy with her. She never shortens on time and always performed with consistency. My monger senses are telling me not to fold. Some dude's got to be paying stupid money for these places to jack up prices. Just a little context about her, she's a solid 8 I think. Better than average ass (i'm an ass guy). Late 20's or early 30's age. CAMP store.
    For $200 tell her you want FS. The price hike has nothing to do with guys paying stupid money, they will do that regardless. Prices are going up on everything, they're just following suit.

  3. #49264

    Emma Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by FalconWing  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, need your feedback on current rates. So my go to girl just hiked her price up, not by much but still it's the second hike since the inflation / pandemic. Long story short, what's a reasonable rate for 1 HR (Nude, mutual touch, Dine, HJ)? Current gift was 1. 8 OTD. (house fee is. 7). Now she wants 2 OTD. I declined but I feel like we have good history (not trying to date her kinda history) but its' easy with her. She never shortens on time and always performed with consistency. My monger senses are telling me not to fold. Some dude's got to be paying stupid money for these places to jack up prices. Just a little context about her, she's a solid 8 I think. Better than average ass (i'm an ass guy). Late 20's or early 30's age. CAMP store.
    Emma at Golden in mid 30; serve only her favorite regular customers on special appointment with her or Selina. Service from UTC, pussy play, to FS. Price range from minimum 150 to 300 or you can donate more.

  4. #49263

    Price Hike

    Fellow mongers, need your feedback on current rates. So my go to girl just hiked her price up, not by much but still it's the second hike since the inflation / pandemic. Long story short, what's a reasonable rate for 1 HR (Nude, mutual touch, Dine, HJ)? Current gift was 1. 8 OTD. (house fee is. 7). Now she wants 2 OTD. I declined but I feel like we have good history (not trying to date her kinda history) but its' easy with her. She never shortens on time and always performed with consistency. My monger senses are telling me not to fold. Some dude's got to be paying stupid money for these places to jack up prices. Just a little context about her, she's a solid 8 I think. Better than average ass (i'm an ass guy). Late 20's or early 30's age. CAMP store.

  5. #49262
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from them telling me to come and and meet a new girl! WHAT? I do not want to be called or texted by any parlor. Has anyone has similiar things happen? I called and told them to never do that again and got another text telling me that I was rude. Soothing touch is a legit parlor. Be advised.
    I used to get texts from Lily at Li or a couple of the girls there's asking when I'm going to come in and see them. I usually text them saying when you going to let me take them out to eat or can I get more then the usual when I see them. Texts stop happening. Works every time.

  6. #49261

    Went to Pileo

    Went to Pileo (thanks to the folks that gave me some info). MS let me in asked me if I'd been there. I said I hadn't but been to other spas before just visiting. She seemed satisfied with that and said "so you know how it works" had me disrobe and wait. In comes Li, tall lady definitely older (50's? Took me to the table shower and was through. Then got me back to the room and gave a massage with a using a towel over me. She askes me what I want, and I reply with everything. ODT 2. 4. 0 She was a nice lady, but probably not a repeat for me.

  7. #49260
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from them telling me to come and and meet a new girl! WHAT? I do not want to be called or texted by any parlor. Has anyone has similiar things happen? I called and told them to never do that again and got another text telling me that I was rude. Soothing touch is a legit parlor. Be advised.
    Turn off your caller I'd when calling for massage appointment if you don't want them to text or call back. However, the negative of turning off your caller I'd is your ATF won't be able to text you when she moves to another place.

  8. #49259
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from them telling me to come and and meet a new girl! WHAT? I do not want to be called or texted by any parlor. Has anyone has similiar things happen? I called and told them to never do that again and got another text telling me that I was rude. Soothing touch is a legit parlor. Be advised.
    I got the same text, they don't bother me, although my experience was better than yours. Be advised of what?

  9. #49258

    Hide your Caller Id or use burner phone

    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from them telling me to come and and meet a new girl! WHAT? I do not want to be called or texted by any parlor. Has anyone has similiar things happen? I called and told them to never do that again and got another text telling me that I was rude. Soothing touch is a legit parlor. Be advised.
    I started hiding my Caller I'd when calling MPs because I previously had this same scenario.

  10. #49257

    Soothing touch in East Cobb

    Got a text from them telling me to come and and meet a new girl! WHAT? I do not want to be called or texted by any parlor. Has anyone has similiar things happen? I called and told them to never do that again and got another text telling me that I was rude. Soothing touch is a legit parlor. Be advised.

  11. #49256

    Neon

    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    First visit, paid for 30 min. Had a short and chubby girl, but she was awesome. Super friendly, very GFE, very accommodating. Wish I had paid for more time.

    Second time, paid for the hour, much taller provider. Not GFE at all. Got "tired" after 15 min when another customer arrived. Didn't care that I had paid for the hour, she was essentially done. 😅.
    Did you catch any names by chance? Sounds like the short chubby girl is a winner, but also seems like one provider to another is night and day.

  12. #49255

    Tai Ji

    Very nice massage! Attractive. No sheet.

    Left happy.

    60/40 OTD.

  13. #49254

    Neon Fusion

    First visit, paid for 30 min. Had a short and chubby girl, but she was awesome. Super friendly, very GFE, very accommodating. Wish I had paid for more time.

    Second time, paid for the hour, much taller provider. Not GFE at all. Got "tired" after 15 min when another customer arrived. Didn't care that I had paid for the hour, she was essentially done. 😅.

  14. #49253
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    LOL, it's funny because it's true, 888 is on the nasty side, they keep it very dark but the massage tables are falling apart creek at every movement, yes everything is stained and dirty. Yes LOL, you likely will not be offered a massage unless you ask for you. I mean you pay the house fee but get taken to a room and straight to negotiations.

    Samantha's parlors would be better characterized as brothels. I haven't been to all 6 but between 888, dd health, and sunshine I got a total of 10 minutes of massage over many visits in the past few years.
    Yep, they are brothels with varying degrees of service, which is left up to each individual girl. Sammy probably tells them to do whatever they want as long as they don't get her into LE trouble.

  15. #49252

    Lin is the owner

    Quote Originally Posted by Nationalchamp  [View Original Post]
    Does she have orange hair and a chest tattoo? If so, struck out w her previously. See post #45604.

    Is "Lisa" the thin hottie still there?
    Lisa was not a hottie, she was the middle age lady who had limp hand.

    The one that has the orange hair and chest tattoo is Lin, the owner. Great massage but you're not getting anything else out of her. If she finds out the girls have been doing extras she will fire them. She wants to keep her business legit and out of trouble.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape