Thread: Massage and Body Rubs. Non AMP
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 9738
-
07-19-22 23:51 #6513Senior Member

Posts: 34Latina Apartments
I apologize in advance for what I am sure is a stupid question: When I look on listcrawler, all I see are individual listings. How do I find the Latina apartments?
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 19:02 #6512Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL I saw her a couple years ago at the Apple store in Cumberland Mall. I knew right away it was her.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 19:00 #6511Senior Member

Posts: 4061Usually whatever price is in their ad or what they tell me is what I pay. If they wanted more I'd think they say so or put in ad "please include tip. ".
Originally Posted by JabaModern2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 18:00 #6510Senior Member

Posts: 281She ain't Ginger Taylor
In my view, run away. She was old when I saw her a few years ago so I can't imagine the situation now. She likes to lecture you with health information, some of which is dubious, and play the part of a holistic health specialist with lots of unsolicited information. She will make you do breathing exercises and generally waste the hour with her old jokes and mediocre massage techniques. She does provide a HE at the end but you better have a pretty good fantasy in your head, ready to deploy if you think you are going to fire one off in that lady's presence.
Originally Posted by LoveARub69
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 17:08 #6509Senior Member

Posts: 127Ginger
Has anyone partaken of Ginger's services. If so what was included?
https://gingerrogerswellness.com/
-
07-19-22 16:27 #6508Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks night!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 14:02 #6507Banned Member

Posts: 122Never did
I used to see her regularly when she was off South Cobb Dr and never tipped her. Never once did she complain or expect one.
Originally Posted by JabaModern2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 10:29 #6506Banned Member

Posts: 13634Always tipped $20 and she never complained.
Originally Posted by JabaModern2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 08:46 #6505Regular Member

Posts: 7Tipping etiquette
Can I get a quick tipping etiquette for independent service? For example, I'm thinking about seeing Egyptian goddess. Her quoted price is $80. How much more should I tip on top for a standard service? I want to be fair but not overpay.
-
07-17-22 10:21 #6504Senior Member

Posts: 30Lusty Leah
Hello all, am back after some time in Atlanta.
After reading reviews I took a shot at Leah.
She is thick and beauty, she is strict to take bath if it's body to body.
Had my quick shower and laid on bed, she is strong so massage is good, but takes time in mutual as she kept me away for like 30 minutes.
Considering the fact that cece is too good from start, I vote for her than Leah.
Have happy sessions guys.
-
07-17-22 09:51 #6503Senior Member

Posts: 4061Cece is the Nuru Queen. While NURU really isn't my thing, her body, the bath before, and shower after is well worth it. I'm hoping one day she'll break down and do FS.
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 00:09 #6502Senior Member

Posts: 65Took a while to match my schedule with her since she strictly does weekdays only, no weekends.
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
It's all worth the wait.
-
07-16-22 16:07 #6501Senior Member

Posts: 65BTW thanks for recommending Cece here.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 14:20 #6500Senior Member

Posts: 4061To be honest I really want to branch out beside my usual Cece and Isabella, but I haven't found anyone on rubmd to catch my eye. Those other sites are too pricey for me.
Originally Posted by BillaryClinto
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 11:17 #6499Senior Member

Posts: 47Every one ok?
No reports or smaryassery in over a week. Everyone ok?











Reply With Quote




