Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 26668
-
07-19-22 00:04 #16138Senior Member

Posts: 206Wynterbbw
Made some time today to go and see Wynter today, so far she been my go to provider for the last few visits whenever I'm in need of a release. Usual meet for me just consist of a good head from her while having a interesting conversation in the process which I find always fun. She clean, friendly, very sweet lady, drama free, will definitely see again when I got time.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...drugs/47240087
-
07-18-22 22:55 #16137Senior Member

Posts: 31Once again, I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 21:54 #16136Senior Member

Posts: 100Fixed.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
Thanks man.
-
07-18-22 21:49 #16135Senior Member

Posts: 1509Emmie
Just an FYI, she will do bbbjcimws all day long for 40 and FS for 60.
Originally Posted by WashBoard
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 21:35 #16134Regular Member

Posts: 20Girlfriend Experience
Does anyone have recommendations for a top-notch GFE provider? I'm specifically hoping to find someone who is good at making you feel relaxed, is a good conversationalist, and doesn't do drugs. Thanks!
-
07-18-22 20:17 #16133Senior Member

Posts: 4439I sent Admin2 a message for you.
Originally Posted by Valerian
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 19:32 #16132Senior Member

Posts: 31I appreciate it. However how do I send a message to admin2? I don't think I ever have before.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 19:24 #16131Senior Member

Posts: 4439Send a private message to Admin2. He will fix it for you.
Originally Posted by Valerian
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 18:53 #16130Senior Member

Posts: 31Been trying to delete this account for a while, does anyone know how to do it? Retiring from this whole thing. Started at a very young age, 20, purely out of curiosity and excitement. But at 26 I decided to put it to the side forever. All in all, I kind of wish my curiosity didn't lead to down this path. Seen about 11 women or so. If you like you can respond to this and I can try my best to recollect and review each one.
-
07-18-22 17:01 #16129Senior Member

Posts: 4439BluBalls1 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
-
07-18-22 16:29 #16128Senior Member

Posts: 126LexiLuv
I'm in lust! Love those nips!
ST.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 16:23 #16127Regular Member

Posts: 12Natasha
I'm going t be in GRR at the end of the week. Any reviews on Natasha.
Originally Posted by Trouble31
[View Original Post]
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/684731956122
-
07-18-22 15:48 #16126Regular Member

Posts: 12Please send pics and contact
I'm interested. I'm going to be in GRR the end of the week.
Originally Posted by Trouble31
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 15:36 #16125Senior Member

Posts: 4439Lexiluv
Lexiluv visiting GR . Still no incall. Car dates or out call.
She gives great head, even better when she has E&J Apple Brandy as a chaser.
-
07-18-22 15:25 #16124Senior Member

Posts: 4439Flower Child
If you haven't been able to reach Flower Child lately it's because she's been kayaking every chance she gets. She's getting an athletic build and wet pussy from kayaking.
Keep trying, if you haven't been able to reach her, she's not ignoring us, just out having fun.











Reply With Quote





