Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 753 803 1203 1703 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 26665
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16135

    Emmie

    Quote Originally Posted by WashBoard  [View Original Post]
    Set up a car date. 25 year old short bbw but she has a great personality. Didn't ask for the donation up front. She offered me BBFS but I declined. I don't trust the younger providers. I wouldn't recommend her incall because of the abusive boyfriend. Bbbjcimws. Damage $.
    Just an FYI, she will do bbbjcimws all day long for 40 and FS for 60.

  2. #16134

    Girlfriend Experience

    Does anyone have recommendations for a top-notch GFE provider? I'm specifically hoping to find someone who is good at making you feel relaxed, is a good conversationalist, and doesn't do drugs. Thanks!

  3. #16133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerian  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate it. However how do I send a message to admin2? I don't think I ever have before.
    I sent Admin2 a message for you.

  4. #16132
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Send a private message to Admin2. He will fix it for you.
    I appreciate it. However how do I send a message to admin2? I don't think I ever have before.

  5. #16131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerian  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to delete this account for a while, does anyone know how to do it? Retiring from this whole thing. Started at a very young age, 20, purely out of curiosity and excitement. But at 26 I decided to put it to the side forever. All in all, I kind of wish my curiosity didn't lead to down this path. Seen about 11 women or so. If you like you can respond to this and I can try my best to recollect and review each one.
    Send a private message to Admin2. He will fix it for you.

  6. #16130
    Been trying to delete this account for a while, does anyone know how to do it? Retiring from this whole thing. Started at a very young age, 20, purely out of curiosity and excitement. But at 26 I decided to put it to the side forever. All in all, I kind of wish my curiosity didn't lead to down this path. Seen about 11 women or so. If you like you can respond to this and I can try my best to recollect and review each one.

  7. #16129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    BluBalls1 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

  8. #16128

    LexiLuv

    I'm in lust! Love those nips!

    ST.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Lexiluv visiting GR . Still no incall. Car dates or out call.

    She gives great head, even better when she has E&J Apple Brandy as a chaser.

  9. #16127

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble31  [View Original Post]
    Send pics Purpman I'm interested.
    I'm going t be in GRR at the end of the week. Any reviews on Natasha.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/684731956122

  10. #16126

    Please send pics and contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble31  [View Original Post]
    Send pics Purpman I'm interested.
    I'm interested. I'm going to be in GRR the end of the week.

  11. #16125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Lexiluv

    Lexiluv visiting GR . Still no incall. Car dates or out call.

    She gives great head, even better when she has E&J Apple Brandy as a chaser.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_3558702391065315.jpg‎  

  12. #16124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Flower Child

    If you haven't been able to reach Flower Child lately it's because she's been kayaking every chance she gets. She's getting an athletic build and wet pussy from kayaking.

    Keep trying, if you haven't been able to reach her, she's not ignoring us, just out having fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_5363851833671611.jpg‎   received_904800190476861.jpeg‎   received_3357074297912814.jpg‎  

  13. #16123
    Thaanks for that. I liked jenn back then. Good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by KimSolo  [View Original Post]
    I did not expect to see an ad from her.

    She went by Jen aka Jenn in 2017 but now goes by Fee which would be Feee in the forum so let's stick with Jenn.

    Unfortunately, she's in Lansing now but I figured maybe someone would remember and be interested.

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...s/702519369219

  14. #16122
    That's Brook Billions. Many reviews years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamRock1706  [View Original Post]
    Used to go with the name: Sensual Vixen, I may be wrong.

    Anyways, I contacted her, got an immediate response. I drove to the incall location, it was an apartment in the Walker area.

    Parked my car, and then she came out and walked me into her room.

    She was a bit talkative, and I noticed she lost her front teeth.

    Room was kinda messy, but manageable.

    Laid on the bed, and she undressed herself. Her boobs are little saggy. But she has a sexy body, I kissed all over her, her pussy was a bit smelly, may be she did not shower, LOL.

    She gave me a CBJ, it was very good, I almost came.

    She then rode me until I finished. She has a very sexy ass.

    I would repeat.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/908609574225

  15. #16121

    Brook Billions

    Quote Originally Posted by ShamRock1706  [View Original Post]
    Used to go with the name: Sensual Vixen, I may be wrong.

    Anyways, I contacted her, got an immediate response. I drove to the incall location, it was an apartment in the Walker area.

    Parked my car, and then she came out and walked me into her room.

    She was a bit talkative, and I noticed she lost her front teeth.

    Room was kinda messy, but manageable.

    Laid on the bed, and she undressed herself. Her boobs are little saggy. But she has a sexy body, I kissed all over her, her pussy was a bit smelly, may be she did not shower, LOL.

    She gave me a CBJ, it was very good, I almost came.

    She then rode me until I finished. She has a very sexy ass.

    I would repeat.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/908609574225
    She also went by Brook Billions tons of reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape