Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 30810
-
07-18-22 22:07 #19110Senior Member

Posts: 126Blonde
I saw the first one a while ago, you can look at my post titled "blonde". To sum it up, she was staying in someone else's room, had to do the deed on a couch since the bed wasn't hers to use, tried to upsell for the bra to come off. Mid way through says the people who actually paid for the room are on the way back. Quickly left and never looked back.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 21:41 #19109Senior Member

Posts: 170Curious about these two, can't seem to find any reviews
Both of these girls are exceptionally sexy but in different ways. So, of course, my desire for variety is making me interested. But I can't seem to find reviews about either, and yes, I pretty much read here daily & know how to use the search feature haha.
First calls herself Niki, has had ads up for a couple of months. Buxom, sweet looking blonde, lovely curves, and all the pics are at least matching (tats check out).
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...d02145e9d59091
Next is little sexy Lily, waifish tiny blonde spinner (1 of my kryptonites). She looks like a feisty but fun little playdate:
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2523668278
Anyone have in-person experience with either? Feel free to pm me if you prefer.
Happy hobbying, gentlemen!
-
07-18-22 19:32 #19108Senior Member

Posts: 88Daisi is a pleaser
Daisi is a gem. She truely wants to please so just tell her what you like / want and she is pretty accommodating. BBBJ / CIM but everything else is covered. Doesn't have great massage skills but can take a face pounding like a champ.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 19:30 #19107Senior Member

Posts: 88Kourtney
Thanks for the feedback. I have attempted to contact her two days and a row and nothing. I may be trying too late in the day if she has gotten her fix for the day (but that's just speculation she has demons).
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 18:02 #19106Regular Member

Posts: 6Idk about the other girl you mentioned, but you described Taylor to the T. She did mention about her skin condition, but I felt there was definitely something more. Her pics on her ad definitely gave that vibe, but as mentioned reality was not close to pics. Wish her the best, but personally I wouldn't ever repeat.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 17:52 #19105Regular Member

Posts: 6Ehh
She played with herself for my time minus her cig break.
Originally Posted by WillieD1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 16:34 #19104Senior Member

Posts: 247Daisi
Trying to book with Daisi this week. I have read all the reviews and they are great. Please PM any details that I cannot forward to. Thanks.
-
07-18-22 16:22 #19103Senior Member

Posts: 281Kourtney
I have seen her twice in the past couple of months. Nice girl and provides a great BJ. However, I am pretty sure we are dealing with some demons here and a handler. The last time I saw her, I arrived a little early and saw a guy leaving her room. He got in his truck and left so I assumed it was a fellow monger. But when I left, he was back and in the same exact parking space.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
With all of that being said, the last 3 times I have reached out to her, I have gotten no response at all. I don't know if that is related to the handler knowing I saw him or something else. But both visits went well and nothing happened during the date that would make her not want to see me again.
Good luck.
-
07-18-22 15:48 #19102Senior Member

Posts: 120Have anyone experienced this women
-
07-18-22 14:46 #19101Senior Member

Posts: 173Stormi
Has anyone seen Stormi lately? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-true/47920218 TIA.
-
07-18-22 14:17 #19100Senior Member

Posts: 173Stormi
Anyone seen Stormi lately?
-
07-17-22 22:16 #19099Regular Member

Posts: 22Ghosted
We actually set something up, no screening, just told me to meet her at her Incall by 8. Texted her I was there but communication stopped. Next day she texted me she fell asleep.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 20:17 #19098Senior Member

Posts: 50Taylor / Taylor Made
If this is the same Taylor / Taylor Made, she has been around a while, although I haven't seen her ads in a while. I was ghosted by her once, myself.
Originally Posted by SmoothGrooves
[View Original Post]
If memory serves, she runs in the same space as Ashton (Amazing Ashton, Ashton Rae, etc.).
https://tryst.link/escort/amazzinggashtonn
I think if you search here, you'll see a lot of chatter about Taylor Made and / or Ashton and concerns about Demon activity.
There have also been a couple White Knights on here who stand up for Taylor Made. Maybe things have changed with her, but I always thought she was attractive in that "hot girl next door" way. Recall being told she has a skin condition that allows people to draw wrong conclusions.
If anyone has current intel, I, too would like the information to be shared. Thanks!
-
07-17-22 20:10 #19097Senior Member

Posts: 410Absolutely ridiculous
Ok fellas, tell the truth! Which one of you are actually considering this one. Lol
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/phones-and-websites/caucasian_w/im-the-best-in-the-business-le/661341179260
-
07-17-22 17:31 #19096Senior Member

Posts: 458Rocky mount sugar baby
Does anyone have any info on this one or a name I can search by? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/467200235788.
or this one ?https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/play-with-me/736167006349
I have been away for a couple years so I dont have any current reports










Reply With Quote






