Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Article says Henrico, Chesterfield, and Hanover helped bring down a sex trafficking operation last week. But not a single sex trafficker arrested or details of the trafficking operation described. Scratching head sarcastically.
    I see chesterfield fb page lists a little more info. About a week ago I posted that there were several super hot chicks posting near Chesterfield mall and all reasonable donations. If it's too good to be true it is. Apparently they were cops. I contacted three of them and they text back-and-forth just fine but I was bored and playing along. I knew it was too good to be true. Very hard to find working girls near chesterfield mall (damn I miss Sara from about 2 years ago) and them being smoking hot and reasonable donations was all I needed to know to stay away.

  2. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird804  [View Original Post]
    https://www.nbc12.com/2022/07/18/27-...R2zxEuUUwXFIiY#l5 qzfftlac70 lcxb5 eq.

    As said several times be careful when playing in henrico.
    Article says Henrico, Chesterfield, and Hanover helped bring down a sex trafficking operation last week. But not a single sex trafficker arrested or details of the trafficking operation described. Scratching head sarcastically.

  3. #394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird804  [View Original Post]
    https://www.nbc12.com/2022/07/18/27-...R2zxEuUUwXFIiY#l5 qzfftlac70 lcxb5 eq.

    As said several times be careful when playing in henrico.
    Fuck. Posting ads and busting them in 3 counties. Seems every summer they do this. Stay out of counties fellas. Possible reward is not worth the definite risk. Be safe.

  4. #393

    Henrico strikes again

    https://www.nbc12.com/2022/07/18/27-...R2zxEuUUwXFIiY#l5 qzfftlac70 lcxb5 eq.

    As said several times be careful when playing in henrico.

  5. #392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Henrico arrest reports

    If you look through this week's arrest reports you will probably see a few familiar faces went on vacation this week. I've spotted 3 I know of. 2 were semi retired.

  6. #391

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlsTheName  [View Original Post]
    I am always suspect of reports where percentage increase is stated but not overall percentage.

    Infection rate went from 1% to 1. 26 % "26% increase in disease!
    The message they wanted to send is that this is bad. But what's the actual rate of infection?

    I am not saying go crazy and don't be safe. Just saying those numbers are useless without more info.
    Also not saying to stop being safe but some of this is clearly media spin. For example, the numbers are all correct when painting a negative picture. Suddenly there are reasons not to trust the number when talking about the positive movement in C. It's a risky hobby. Keeping safe is your best best but even that's not 100%. Some of these like S and H transmit even with protection (other parts of the genital area).

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  7. #390
    I am always suspect of reports where percentage increase is stated but not overall percentage.

    Infection rate went from 1% to 1. 26 % "26% increase in disease!
    The message they wanted to send is that this is bad. But what's the actual rate of infection?

    I am not saying go crazy and don't be safe. Just saying those numbers are useless without more info.

  8. #389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    I suspect that within the communication between le and these guys that an age is stated either through tx or an actual phone call. Rest assured that cpd has dotted the I's and crossed there T's.
    You damn right they did. Anyone notice how many got use of a vehicle to promote prostitution. They want to make sure these guys get everything. They are so fucked and deservedly so.

  9. #388

    Wrap it up

    [QUOTE=Kriggs32;5875630]https://www.nbc12.com/2022/04/15/vir...gular-testing/[/QUOTEHave fun stay safe wrap it up.

  10. #387

    I hope they drop the soap

    Fuck this POS Mofos.

  11. #386
    I think I ran into something like this recently. Like others have said, they throw it out early in the text convo. I said absolutely not and deleted the messages from my phone. Then I reported the ad on STG. Was anything done about it? No clue, but holy fuck was that terrifying.

  12. #385

    Sting operation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    I suspect that within the communication between le and these guys that an age is stated either through tx or an actual phone call. Rest assured that cpd has dotted the I's and crossed there T's.
    That is correct. Just before setting up the appointment, they will ask either to bring some booze or smoke as they can't buy since they are less than 18 or will ask if we are from any LE (which is a common question for most of the providers) and when we answer no then will mention that the question is asked because she doesn't want any issues as she is under 18. These are all red flags and many has already mentioned this in this forum.

    Be safe.

  13. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird804  [View Original Post]
    I find it crazy that I've never seen an ad say underage on the site I use unless I'm blind. But even on ads that look or too young I never click on. I can't picture the 70 year old looking for play like that. Idk could be wrong.
    I suspect that within the communication between le and these guys that an age is stated either through tx or an actual phone call. Rest assured that cpd has dotted the I's and crossed there T's.

  14. #383

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarsTissue  [View Original Post]
    I believe most of these men weren't looking to hook up with a minor, Chesterfield just charged them with it so they can make us mongers look like garbage to the public.
    I find it crazy that I've never seen an ad say underage on the site I use unless I'm blind. But even on ads that look or too young I never click on. I can't picture the 70 year old looking for play like that. Idk could be wrong.

  15. #382

    Pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Not saying none of us is targeted but all these charges deal with minors. Stick with grown women and your chances of getting busted drastically decreases. Those mfers are getting what they deserve.
    I hope they bury these guys!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape