Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 18409
-
07-20-22 20:24 #12094This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814It's been a year
Still mesmerized by the thought of that tight Kitty, face! And the sound of "fuck me harder!
Originally Posted by TmExpress20
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 19:53 #12093Senior Member

Posts: 431Therapeutic Massage
This is why I like CeCe. She gives a wonderful legit massage. She also provides a wonderful standard ending.
Most ladies are good at one or the other, but CeCe is great a BOTH. You can find her on RubMd.
Originally Posted by ZeroDark13
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 19:50 #12092Senior Member

Posts: 431Paige (OOPS!)
That was my screw up. I meant Patti. Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by MyMassage20
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 18:57 #12091Senior Member

Posts: 181Bebe
Visited Empire. Read the reviews and visited BEBE. Everything the reviews said and more. Definitely worth the trip.
-
07-20-22 16:56 #12090Senior Member

Posts: 73Re: Corydon
I have driven past that one and assumed that it wasn't worth stopping at. Sounds like the scenery is awesome but what about the rest of the visit? Thanks.
BB.
Originally Posted by PussyMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 16:03 #12089Regular Member

Posts: 17Paige?
I apologize if I am missing something. However I have been to Churchill many many times and have never seen or heard of a Paige. Can someone help me out?
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
As far as recommendations at Churchill I have always had great experiences with each. Remember each of the providers bring something unique. Each one has amazing technique and features. Just be patient and respectful. This many times will get you more than the tip will.
-
07-20-22 10:07 #12088Senior Member

Posts: 256Questions about Churchill & RS
Above and beyond extras and finishes, what girls there give the best (or at least close to) therapeutic massage?
Also, what are the shower situations like? Is this a solo shower, or is it a "help me scrub for an extra tip" situation?
-
07-20-22 07:14 #12087Senior Member

Posts: 983In answer to your questions
Yes Maria allows roaming, actually quite a lot of roaming is allowed.
Originally Posted by KYcuriosity
[View Original Post]
Yes there are others who allow limited roaming.
As to verification, I do not believe so. My first time I simply texted and asked for an appointment.
Lastly, I do not know if she is still there but Patti was by far the best.
-
07-20-22 01:17 #12086Senior Member

Posts: 37Churchill
I've dreamed about Churchill many times. Be a little cautious your first visit, just test the waters. After you have been there once, roaming is wide open with most of the girls there.
Originally Posted by KYcuriosity
[View Original Post]
All you have to do is set up an appt with someone who sees new clients. After that first visit, you can see anyone there as long as they aren't "VIP clients" only.
-
07-19-22 23:28 #12085Senior Member

Posts: 431They all allow roaming above the waist, but none of them will allow below the waist in the front. I do NOT recommend Sunny though. She doesn't remove ANY clothing, not even topless.
All the others are great though. Paige is my #1 recommendation there. Not sure if Eva still works there or not. She was part-time when I went there last (been a while) but she was awesome too! Eve is a bigger girl, but she is totally worth seeing if you can't get Paige.
Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by KYcuriosity
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-22 21:52 #12084Senior Member

Posts: 79Quick Question about Churchill
I've been thinking of trying Churchill for a while now as I've actually never been.
Does Maria allow roaming?
Or any other girl there do the standard finish with roaming?
Do they have a verification process and is it relatively painless?
-
07-19-22 15:13 #12083Regular Member

Posts: 3I've seen Megan a few times this year. Last time was a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by Industrials
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 22:33 #12082Senior Member

Posts: 144Corydon
Visited a new place in Corydon today, hottest Asian I've ever seen in a AMP, had to be barely legal, nice body, small tits, however claiming on that time, and got me for hundred to get her down to panties, I'm not that easy to piss away money, but I've got to say damn, I would have thrown a paycheck at her, anyways good luck and be safe, anyone get any further please share as you'll be a lucky bastard.
-
07-18-22 13:49 #12081Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Visiting The Area
Yes, they are both worth the visit. Both are standard finish, which to me is cool. (I don't expect escort services from body rub establishments).
Rachel offers free edging, which is awesome!! Amanda is great also. CeCe (Works at the same place as Amanda) is my go to person.
All 3 are the best! Hope that helps! .
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-22 08:09 #12080This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Good work bros
Starting to receive good info. For my weekend Car show!
Keep it coming we still have a few weeks!
Thanks Drk.










Reply With Quote






