Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 1138 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 22120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20065
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEddie  [View Original Post]
    For sure the Hoodrat was and still is the number one girl in Miami. She is special in so many ways. I was fortunate enough to have had one date with her at the famous pink-stink House several years ago, I picked her up on 119th street, she lived around there then.

    Any monger that got a session with her is a damn lucky fellow.

    I have these pics and vids, some from the forum and some I got from Glenn over the years, I'm sure there's more out there. She's older now but but she has left us with some good memories.

    Eddie.

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...FG?usp=sharing
    Nice archive you got there and humbled you got one of my captures in tour misc folders. I love Nikki back in the day, submissive as fuck, I tell her nasty stuff and she don't hesitate or ask mo dead presidents.

  2. #20064
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    Here is a couple more for the collection.
    Where is she hanging these days. I've spent a few hours around but have not seen her out after she cut off you jewelry. Need to go see her soon. Miss that tight pussy of hers.

  3. #20063
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Like these? These are my girls LOL. All junkies LOL.
    In my dreams I have been to LW several times and I have never seen these girls. I usually go down Dixie turn on the road with Bank of America then go back down federal. I've been looking for Nana and kellie P. I always see the black tranny that stands on the back street by the motel, that's about it, LOL. I have had three dates and they where all bad smh. You guys have good luck man lake worth has been horrible for me.

  4. #20062

    Ignoring the ignorant,

    Quote Originally Posted by Winchester321  [View Original Post]
    Your guys standard are so low the number one hoodrat in Miami? Bro she's skinny has not meat on her her face is 3-10 and no ass, why'all niggas have no taste in women. I fucked girls 10 x better than that sh*t big booty girls.
    Not worth my time.

  5. #20061
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    Here is a couple more for the collection.
    Your guys standard are so low the number one hoodrat in Miami? Bro she's skinny has not meat on her her face is 3-10 and no ass, why'all niggas have no taste in women. I fucked girls 10 x better than that sh*t big booty girls.

  6. #20060

    Nikki hood rat

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEddie  [View Original Post]
    For sure the Hoodrat was and still is the number one girl in Miami. She is special in so many ways. I was fortunate enough to have had one date with her at the famous pink-stink House several years ago, I picked her up on 119th street, she lived around there then.

    Any monger that got a session with her is a damn lucky fellow.

    I have these pics and vids, some from the forum and some I got from Glenn over the years, I'm sure there's more out there. She's older now but but she has left us with some good memories.

    Eddie.

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...FG?usp=sharing
    Here is a couple more for the collection.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5F5A6A4B-CD53-49E3-AA43-BE6A8D39AC46.jpg‎   B5C63145-2B25-422D-A050-5B4A7CD01AD4.jpg‎   46C9FC0A-3896-465A-9321-9F11DECBA355.jpg‎  

  7. #20059
    Quote Originally Posted by Winchester321  [View Original Post]
    She was clean, she isn't no skinny junkie, with meat on her, why'all just can't pull. You probably get below average junkies desperate ass.
    LOL. Like these? These are my girls LOL. All junkies LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220717-204750_Facebook.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220712-225619_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220711-011650_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220712-234127_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220711-022355_Chrome.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20200225-035900.jpg‎   Screenshot_20191128-105125.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220712-233811_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220711-021425_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220627-214117_Messenger.jpg‎  


  8. #20058
    Quote Originally Posted by Winchester321  [View Original Post]
    If you guys have any girlfriends or wives, give me their digits, I'll pound her by by next week. Then I'll send you losers the videos lmao.
    LOL I have no clue what this was about LOL. But my wife is Thai, 4'7" and on a scale of 1-10 she's a hard 90,000 LOL. You would give me your house for one pee pee touch LOL.

  9. #20057
    Quote Originally Posted by Winchester321  [View Original Post]
    Just fucked a big ass huge thighs chichi for 55 in the next she gave me the digits she said I was the finest guy she's been with.

    Don't have any pictures she said no cuban bbw but she's looks Puerto Rican. I was smashing her while her ex was calling LOL. However, she's a good girl. Not sharing digits.
    Lmfao. Best you also think strippers like you too.

  10. #20056
    Quote Originally Posted by BrollicD  [View Original Post]
    Hey hey hey nothing wrong with big girls got to love them thick LSW. The can suck a golf ball thru a hose.
    The world that needs ditch diggers and sanitation workers too. Like BL said, someone has to do it.

  11. #20055
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    It's cool dude, if you like to do the big heavy girls, I say, God bless you, it's a tough job but somebody has to do it.
    Hey hey hey nothing wrong with big girls got to love them thick LSW. The can suck a golf ball thru a hose.

  12. #20054
    If you guys have any girlfriends or wives, give me their digits, I'll pound her by by next week. Then I'll send you losers the videos lmao.

  13. #20053
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    It's cool dude, if you like to do the big heavy girls, I say, God bless you, it's a tough job but somebody has to do it. 😆.
    She was clean, she isn't no skinny junkie, with meat on her, why'all just can't pull. You probably get below average junkies desperate ass.

  14. #20052

    What do you expect

    Quote Originally Posted by Winchester321  [View Original Post]
    All the street walkers you guys post are skinny, and degraded I find bbws with huge thighs. You guys need to step your game up.
    90% of SWs are junkies tryna make a buck for candy, not sure what more you expect lmao.

  15. #20051
    Quote Originally Posted by Winchester321  [View Original Post]
    All the street walkers you guys post are skinny, and degraded I find bbws with huge thighs. You guys need to step your game up.
    It's cool dude, if you like to do the big heavy girls, I say, God bless you, it's a tough job but somebody has to do it. 😆.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape