Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Relax and enjoy
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2217
    Alright fellas I was able to sneak in a visit. She's only going to be working weekends for foreseeable future which is a bummer.

    I will say the pictures ARE definitely her, but she seemed not as toned as the pictures suggest, maybe great camera angle work. By no means flabby, still a nice body. The booty wasn't quite J-LO, but still a nice handful to be had. She reminds me of Joy (minus the implants) in the face. She's brand new, the desire to please was there she just needs more repetition cause it didn't come across as overly sensual. Body slides face down and up. She's younger than anyone I've seen in that house. The intro rate is hard to beat, I'd recommend giving a shot she will no doubt improve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood858  [View Original Post]
    Ok, there has to be some updated intel on Little House Julia after this past weekend. Inquiring minds are dying to know if those legs end with a truely magical discovery or not, LOL?!

    Do tell.

  2. #2216

    Adalita

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Old and flabby.
    And not her pics, so a hard pass. For me!

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8858b...3-dee9d8cbcbb5

  3. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Old and flabby.
    Thanks Lion1! Always have to think with my big head and wait for feedback from trusted mongers.

  4. #2214
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT.

    BLUF I wouldn't repeat.

    Familiar building near the gun range. Same suite where I met Isabella some time ago. Honestly, coulda been a bait and switch as similar body type.

    She was thick. Not my type. Not the thin shapely figure in the ads.

    She also wore a TON of makeup.

    I was in and out in a hurry. Wasn't offered upgrades, didn't want any.

    She also wore some flowery body lotion or powder that clung to me afterwords. Really had to scrub to get the scent off.

    No questions, please. I'm trying to block this one from my mind.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/69611...c-815372b75e2e
    Not going to get into a rating of body type judgement. But did wanted to confirm for any interested that the pics are 100% legit. Services vary depending on session selection and YMMV. I've repeated several times due to good attitude, readily available, genuine sensuality. But again YMMV. There is no shower available.

  5. #2213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    A review on that other site

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood858  [View Original Post]
    I thought it might be TGTBT! While not the worst I've seen, gets a little aggressive if add extras and additional time! Slow and steady always, but not with her I guess. But those tits do look amazing! 😛.
    Old and flabby.

  6. #2212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Kira

    You didn't mention her face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedruz  [View Original Post]
    Was sitting on this one for a while, but TYOFFT Australian Kira. Was skeptical of course due to no reviews / reports, but the little man took over. Nice body, bolt ons that felt pretty nice. Had a room in a private residence when I saw her. No hint of extras, but didn't ask. All in all was a good time, may repeat at some point.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/9f9e0...d-fcc15c950db3

  7. #2211

    Julia?

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the follow up information on Julia. That booty looks yummy. Looks like the little house will be busy this weekend, especially if she is still running her $160 specials.
    Ok, there has to be some updated intel on Little House Julia after this past weekend. Inquiring minds are dying to know if those legs end with a truely magical discovery or not, LOL?!

    Do tell.

  8. #2210
    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reposting the add bro. Good stuff. LOL. Just learned that mi Chang is a derogatory slang term for "white people" in Vietnamese. Is this true or urban myth? LOL! Thanks in advance bro!
    Can confirm Mi Chang is white person. Another slang term is Mi dang. I got more foul language I picked up if you want to learn.

  9. #2209

    Japanese / Vietnamese mixture

    Thanks for reposting the add bro. Good stuff. LOL. Just learned that mi Chang is a derogatory slang term for "white people" in Vietnamese. Is this true or urban myth? LOL! Thanks in advance bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Pictures look hot! She advertises being a Nuru Queen. Has anyone seen this beauty yet? A phone number search all goes to her ads on various sites. TGTBT or a new gem?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/d9f36...6-f274760c8e07

  10. #2208

    24/7

    Any info on 24/7 providers? Pm is fine.

  11. #2207

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgersSuck69  [View Original Post]
    Really want to see Kira, seems legit through text but I want to see a solid review first.
    I've seen her. Definitely her in the photos, nice body, nice attitude, standard finish. Not sure if extras available, didn't ask.

  12. #2206

    Kira

    Was sitting on this one for a while, but TYOFFT Australian Kira. Was skeptical of course due to no reviews / reports, but the little man took over. Nice body, bolt ons that felt pretty nice. Had a room in a private residence when I saw her. No hint of extras, but didn't ask. All in all was a good time, may repeat at some point.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/9f9e0...d-fcc15c950db3

  13. #2205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Abby and Cherie

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    One says bankers hill. The other utc (and isn't that Kris's group?
    Yeah, those 2 are Cris' group.

    A few shill-ish reviews are on the Asian board. Newbies claiming great service but no real description of looks, age.

  14. #2204

    Julia Little House

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggyPants  [View Original Post]
    Same here- no response.

    I ended up texting Vianey to get intel- Julia only works weekends. I hope I don't cockblock myself with the lot of you booking her this weekend before I can!
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the follow up information on Julia. That booty looks yummy. Looks like the little house will be busy this weekend, especially if she is still running her $160 specials.
    Looks like Julia did come back. I couldn't get my schedule to work with her availability today so I won't get to see her. Hopefully they'll be some reports after the weekend. Her legs and booty looks yummy!

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/ca148...c-29a5bf02363d

  15. #2203
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    I've posted this to the group in the past but never hurts to start the conversation (again) for those mongers that enjoy a legit massage and prefer to let the girl do all the work with her mouth. Those who saw Holli Wood in the past before she retired know what I'm talking about. Has any mongers out there come across any recent unicorns that are providing the therapeutic massage along with swallowing a school bus of baby batter? By the way, does anybody by chance remember a girl who went by "Sweet Melissa" back when the defunct board was popular? She actually gave a great massage and her BBBJCIM was uh-mazing. I wonder what ever happened to her.

    The only current massage lady that provides a CMT level massage with a solid BBBJ that I've seen recently is well discussed on this board and no secret which is Melissa Karin. But I'll share them as I come along them. Speaking of the defunct board days, has anybody seen Vivianna (Viv) in La Mesa recently? I think she's still around and I enjoyed her massage and BJ endings quite often but it's been a few years. She doesn't post much (if at all) but I think she's still active for trusted regulars.

    If you have any recent candidates or hall of famers that maybe are working UTR please share on the board or message me directly if it might jeopardize national security writing it into the forum.
    Sofia at the little house in Linda Vista provides such a service. Its been a couple yrs but it looks like she recently returned. I believe it was an upgraded service. She was great. Would recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape