Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 609 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 709 1109 1609 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 33433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24313
    Quote Originally Posted by Passnby  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she likes to drink too. Cute pic. HCJC. PB.
    Her DUI WAS DRUG RELATED not alcohol related.

  2. #24312
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Try the search function. Plenty of reports.
    Thats JODI and she's a PIG.

    Absolutely disgusting.

    You dodged a bullet an consider urself lucky.

  3. #24311
    Quote Originally Posted by RadRussian  [View Original Post]
    She got a DUI and had an ankle bracelet put on.

    RR.
    She was busted for way more the a DUI LOL.

  4. #24310

    Dawn Densley

    This one has been advertising on LC for quite a while but has no reviews. A search didn't turn up anything. Does anyone have info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/85920691

  5. #24309
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    Is the Anna that post now her? They look a lot alike.
    That's a different gal. Tootie is what she used to go by, and she has lots of cutting scars on her legs. Savannah did not have those scars.

  6. #24308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going to giver a shot at the title. Will report back.
    Up until he got his shot, there was a time Muhammad Ali didn't have a single medal, title, or award to his name. He was just some kid from Louisville, KY, and someone else was the champion or the "the greatest."

  7. #24307

    Savanah

    Quote Originally Posted by Guild0218  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in January of 21 and she was looking way better than when she was off of Mitchell. By far the best $40 BBJ ever!
    Is the Anna that post now her? They look a lot alike.

  8. #24306

    Giver er a go

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad pop up the other day, and was devastated by no incall. LOL. Thought about getting a cheap room, but then figured nobody ever beats my ATF. But still, I feel drawn to her!
    I think I'm going to giver a shot at the title. Will report back.

  9. #24305

    Hotel Asians go away

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I'm thinking of partaking of the Hotel Asians. I've been looking on SKG in the Cincinnati & Dayton area, since I essentially live between the two, and I have a few questions:

    1) I see a lot of similar ads. Are they all the same group with a bunch of different numbers?

    2) If they are different, do you have a recommendation of who to go with?

    3) If they are the same, so you have an thoughts on how to get the best experience?

    4) Finally, do you have any recommendations? Any experiences you could relate? Advice on best practices?

    Thanks,

    C.
    How can I get the hotel Asians off my blog off my escort post so that I can see some of the escorts instead of saying 50 of them on every page?

  10. #24304

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by RadRussian  [View Original Post]
    She got a DUI and had an ankle bracelet put on.

    RR.
    It couldn't Of happened too nastier person.

  11. #24303

    Blossom

    Try the search function. Plenty of reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by WrapFetty  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I called this one last night, seemed legit so we set something up for that afternoon. Arrived to her motel & it's surrounded by the police so I gtf out of there quickly but wondering if she was a set up or something.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...e-now/47708734

  12. #24302
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTail58  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2

    I had this girl come to my hotel last night and she was a lot of fun.

    She is about 5'2, athletic slim, and just a good time.

    Treat her well and she will perform. She is also a local dancer.

    D.
    I saw her ad pop up the other day, and was devastated by no incall. LOL. Thought about getting a cheap room, but then figured nobody ever beats my ATF. But still, I feel drawn to her!

  13. #24301

    What's up with this one

    Hey guys I called this one last night, seemed legit so we set something up for that afternoon. Arrived to her motel & it's surrounded by the police so I gtf out of there quickly but wondering if she was a set up or something.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...e-now/47708734

  14. #24300

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I last visited her in late July 2020. A search on the Crawler site with her number from then shows she last posted there on September 21,2020 and was in the Mason area. I think there's a slight chance she was gobbled up by a sugar daddy, then left the scene. I hope you're wrong, but I fear you're probably correct about her fate.
    I saw her in January of 21 and she was looking way better than when she was off of Mitchell. By far the best $40 BBJ ever!

  15. #24299

    Left Mitchell for Mason

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her one time in December of 2019. Reviews after that seemed to go farther and farther downhill regarding drug habits. While I have zero knowledge of her current status, her steady decline, at least according to past reviews, makes me wonder if she's still with us.
    I last visited her in late July 2020. A search on the Crawler site with her number from then shows she last posted there on September 21,2020 and was in the Mason area. I think there's a slight chance she was gobbled up by a sugar daddy, then left the scene. I hope you're wrong, but I fear you're probably correct about her fate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5876E097-5173-48D9-A51B-5D511E9BC514.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape