Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 33449
-
07-18-22 07:16 #24314Regular Member

Posts: 12Kandee
https://tryst.link/escort/kandeeapplecourtesan
Had a date with Kandee last night. Set the appointment earlier in the week. She had great communication. The hotel was new hotel in Oakley and is major chain. The area was clean and safe. Once I arrived she texted me the number. Easy to get thru the lobby. Act like you know what you are doing and there will be no issues. She answered the door wearing a red robe and sexy lingerie. She has one hell of a body. She looks exactly like her pictures. Great ass. After some conversation about what I like, we began with some oral from her and me to her.
I am not going to bore everyone with my preferences and my sexual routine but I was everything I wanted. I did an hour session and enjoyed the views, the tastes and smells. She was not a clock watcher with me. We had great conversations and great sex. I highly recommend and will repeat soon.
I am not sure what the drama has been in the past but this was drama free. I usually don't write that many reviews but this was worth writing.
-
07-17-22 20:31 #24313Banned asshole

Posts: 704Her DUI WAS DRUG RELATED not alcohol related.
Originally Posted by Passnby
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 20:29 #24312Banned asshole

Posts: 704Thats JODI and she's a PIG.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
Absolutely disgusting.
You dodged a bullet an consider urself lucky.
-
07-17-22 20:26 #24311Banned asshole

Posts: 704She was busted for way more the a DUI LOL.
Originally Posted by RadRussian
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 19:18 #24310Regular Member

Posts: 15Dawn Densley
This one has been advertising on LC for quite a while but has no reviews. A search didn't turn up anything. Does anyone have info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/85920691
-
07-17-22 14:12 #24309Senior Member

Posts: 257That's a different gal. Tootie is what she used to go by, and she has lots of cutting scars on her legs. Savannah did not have those scars.
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 13:54 #24308Senior Member

Posts: 2645Up until he got his shot, there was a time Muhammad Ali didn't have a single medal, title, or award to his name. He was just some kid from Louisville, KY, and someone else was the champion or the "the greatest."
Originally Posted by MikeJones1313
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 11:34 #24307Senior Member

Posts: 90Savanah
Is the Anna that post now her? They look a lot alike.
Originally Posted by Guild0218
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 08:25 #24306Senior Member

Posts: 186Giver er a go
I think I'm going to giver a shot at the title. Will report back.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 22:48 #24305Senior Member

Posts: 56Hotel Asians go away
How can I get the hotel Asians off my blog off my escort post so that I can see some of the escorts instead of saying 50 of them on every page?
Originally Posted by Cincy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 15:30 #24304Senior Member

Posts: 158Saffy
It couldn't Of happened too nastier person.
Originally Posted by RadRussian
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 14:45 #24303Senior Member

Posts: 1222Blossom
Try the search function. Plenty of reports.
Originally Posted by WrapFetty
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 12:24 #24302Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647I saw her ad pop up the other day, and was devastated by no incall. LOL. Thought about getting a cheap room, but then figured nobody ever beats my ATF. But still, I feel drawn to her!
Originally Posted by DragonTail58
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 12:14 #24301Senior Member

Posts: 48What's up with this one
Hey guys I called this one last night, seemed legit so we set something up for that afternoon. Arrived to her motel & it's surrounded by the police so I gtf out of there quickly but wondering if she was a set up or something.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...e-now/47708734
-
07-16-22 12:03 #24300Senior Member

Posts: 47Savannah
I saw her in January of 21 and she was looking way better than when she was off of Mitchell. By far the best $40 BBJ ever!
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





