Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3605

    LAK Ana = CAKD Paula

    Quote Originally Posted by GoKipper  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures are very familiar I think she's a rebrand but I can't remember exactly what her other name was. I do know that she really is pretty tiny.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6008260

  2. #3604

    Ana

    Her pictures are very familiar I think she's a rebrand but I can't remember exactly what her other name was. I do know that she really is pretty tiny.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanCnb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ana? Booker is saying she is very tiny? Thinking of TOFTT.

  3. #3603

    LAK Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    She is probably in her late 20's and kinda shy. Fit and has large B / small C man made. Good service and overall very pleasant to be with. Note, do not expect a glamorous looking girl on the website. Maybe because I was her first on that day, she did not wear any makeup. If that's her normal, then expect to meet an average looking college coed type.
    Anyone seen Ana? Booker is saying she is very tiny? Thinking of TOFTT.

  4. #3602
    Quote Originally Posted by KdocBar  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your help! Besides petite and fit, my other retirement is great BBBJ. Would you say Sammy fits that as well?
    Yes, that's her strong suit. She would BBBJ the entire session if you let her.

  5. #3601
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    She is probably in her late 20's and kinda shy. Fit and has large B / small C man made. Good service and overall very pleasant to be with. Note, do not expect a glamorous looking girl on the website. Maybe because I was her first on that day, she did not wear any makeup. If that's her normal, then expect to meet an average looking college coed type.
    Thank you for your help! Besides petite and fit, my other retirement is great BBBJ. Would you say Sammy fits that as well?

  6. #3600

    Sugar CA Kdolls

    Has anyone tried Sugar at CA Kdolls yet? There is only 1 review on TER but I don't have VIP. But preview report said to pass on her.

  7. #3599
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    Your description of Sohee reminds me of Leila / Kimmy at P2 G. Have you seen Leila / Kimmy? If yes, how would you compare the two? Thanks in advance.
    I would rate Sohee 7/10, Kimmy 8/10 imo.

  8. #3598

    Sohee vs Leila / Kimmy at P2 G

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcx141  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sohee today. Pretty, probably late 20's, has little tummy, natural Ds, meaty ass with tats, service was below average. I probably won't repeat.
    Your description of Sohee reminds me of Leila / Kimmy at P2 G. Have you seen Leila / Kimmy? If yes, how would you compare the two? Thanks in advance.

  9. #3597

    MKC Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by KdocBar  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the mood for petite and fit!

    Would love to know if anyone has seen MKC Sammy or LAK Ana?

    Both listed under 5'0.

    As an offering I will share that my experience with LAK Haila was disappointing.

    Sarasmile was very attractive but the experience very mechanical.

    Simplybetty is not the girl in the pictures, just slightly bigger around the waist and tatted up.
    She is probably in her late 20's and kinda shy. Fit and has large B / small C man made. Good service and overall very pleasant to be with. Note, do not expect a glamorous looking girl on the website. Maybe because I was her first on that day, she did not wear any makeup. If that's her normal, then expect to meet an average looking college coed type.

  10. #3596

    Sohee

    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sohee from Princess Garden? Zero info on her even though she's been here for a while now.

    Also Coral from Asianworld. Can never know what you're going to get since pictures never match up.
    Saw Sohee today. Pretty, probably late 20's, has little tummy, natural Ds, meaty ass with tats, service was below average. I probably won't repeat.

  11. #3595
    I'm in the mood for petite and fit!

    Would love to know if anyone has seen MKC Sammy or LAK Ana?

    Both listed under 5'0.

    As an offering I will share that my experience with LAK Haila was disappointing.

    Sarasmile was very attractive but the experience very mechanical.

    Simplybetty is not the girl in the pictures, just slightly bigger around the waist and tatted up.

  12. #3594

    Sohee P2 G or Coral AW Info

    Has anyone seen Sohee from Princess Garden? Zero info on her even though she's been here for a while now.

    Also Coral from Asianworld. Can never know what you're going to get since pictures never match up.

  13. #3593

    Nikki

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Rebecca313870

    I'm pretty sure their new girl used to go by Ivy and was with FAC. If it is, she looks good, but service sucks. I'm not going to toftt to find out, been burned too many times by that place.

  14. #3592
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    SDFlower

    Sister org in SD did the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by KGFever  [View Original Post]
    AW Price is not that bad as comparing to other K-ORG in OC.

    1 lesson.

    30 min for 200.

    1 or 2 lessons might be possible.

    45 min for 240.

    60 min for 280.

    90 min for 480.

    120 min for 560.

  15. #3591
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool  [View Original Post]
    Looks like AW increased prices. Shame they were the only place I knew of that was good for 2. 6.

    I still want to try Flynn tho. Also Ziva looks nice.
    AW Price is not that bad as comparing to other K-ORG in OC.

    1 lesson.

    30 min for 200.

    1 or 2 lessons might be possible.

    45 min for 240.

    60 min for 280.

    90 min for 480.

    120 min for 560.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape