Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 37356
-
07-17-22 12:06 #25761Regular Member

Posts: 23Lapeer Asian massage
It literally called "Lapeer Asian massage". Easy to Google for directions.
Originally Posted by DanGerous
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 11:21 #25760Regular Member

Posts: 1Where is Ocean?
Where is Ocean located? How is Emma in the looks dept? Any links?
Originally Posted by PocketAces
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 22:30 #25759Senior Member

Posts: 846But will she
But does she do FS.
Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 22:22 #25758Senior Member

Posts: 218Not Worth It
Her name is Summer. Cute white girl but terrible performance, terrible. Limited menu, over priced and worst of all she gives you the constant vibe the would rather be anywhere else but in that room. Super lazy, lame massage too. She'd be my go to if she had even half of Tiffany's acting skills. I believe there have been a couple other recent reports on her; wish I'd seen them before I wasted my times. Would love to hear if anyone else has had a better experience.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by LassBender
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 19:19 #25757Regular Member

Posts: 10I have seen her before. I know she uses powder down there. He may have had a reaction but I never BB, too risky. It smells like a medicated powder. BBBJ, Russian and CIM is all for me.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 16:43 #25756Senior Member

Posts: 103I too, would like the location or Name, please!
Originally Posted by DanGerous
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 15:36 #25755Senior Member

Posts: 271I wonder what's included in the $180 from Nel. That would be an expensive HE if that's all.
Originally Posted by RSmith11
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 14:57 #25754Senior Member

Posts: 612Google
Just google lapeer asian massage. It's there.
Originally Posted by DanGerous
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 11:03 #25753Senior Member

Posts: 76Lapeer Asian massage
Excellent review but no use without the location info.
Originally Posted by Spike1300
[View Original Post]
Please DM the actual location if you prefer. TIA.
-
07-16-22 09:50 #25752Senior Member

Posts: 58Location
This one is close to my work, is this next to highland pets store off Highland and and milford?
Originally Posted by CouchExeter
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 08:04 #25751Senior Member

Posts: 31Which massage place?
Great report. Which massage place in Lapeer? There's a couple but they look legit. I'll look in the Flint page too.
Originally Posted by Spike1300
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 06:06 #25750Senior Member

Posts: 929Jennifer / cici / melissa sold both places. Helps out at Sonia spa on 8 mile from time to time.
Originally Posted by TheCarlMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 01:14 #25749Regular Member

Posts: 24Plenty of negative reviews here on her. Suggest ya do some searching you'd save time and money.
Originally Posted by DetroitPlay
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-22 23:41 #25748Senior Member

Posts: 25Last time I was there the line up was:
Originally Posted by Epoks
[View Original Post]
Diana: nothing special about the massage but good with the HE with a PM if asked for. Best body of the 3. Not too skinny or to big. Best option if she is still there.
Ruby: She's about a notch down from Diana with massage and the finish. Nice body and is on the thinner side.
Julie: She was the worst of the 3 for me. Upside with her is she'll remove clothes for a bigger tip. She complains the whole time during the HE and expects you to pop right when she touches you.
-
07-15-22 20:51 #25747Regular Member

Posts: 9New girl at Saigon?
I'm more of a lurker on these forums because I tend to stick by the old reliable places that have been reviewed a million times. I saw an interesting thing last Saturday at Saigon in Ferndale. I texted Tiffany about 5:00 and scheduled 45 minutes. Usual deal, rang the bell Tiffany let me in, but I saw a blonde sitting on the couch in the main kitchen / reception area. This appeared to be a white girl. Tiffany rushed me back into the room so I didn't get a good look, but there may be a new option available here in Ferndale. Anyone have insight on this? Is this a known commodity?
This was my first weekend visit to Saigon so maybe they have some variety on the weekends?












Reply With Quote




